Making a Militarized Server

theliquidfoxhound

Question

So I'm trying to add military vehicles to my server, i.e. some attack helis, tanks, apcs. How do I get battle eye to allow the weapons these vehicles use? Changing it in createvehicle? From 5's to 1's? I have some basic scripting knowledge but don't know much about BE. Any help or a point in the right direction is greatly appreciated!

15 answers to this question

You can also make exceptions. Find the classname of the weapon and line that's kicking you and add !="weapon classname here" to that line. The line can be determined generally by the number it gives you when kicked. It's not always exact though. The way you can tell which line it is is that the weapon's classname will have that restriction in it. For example, the F35's sidewinder launcher ammo is called "M_Sidewinder_AA_F35". This means that this line will cause a kick when you use them:

5 "_AA" !"Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ"

That's because this line is looking for any "vehicle" created with "_AA" in the classname. To add an exception for the F35 sidewinders you just need to add !="M_Sidewinder_AA_F35" to the end of the line. It should look like this:

5 "_AA" !"Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ" !="M_Sidewinder_AA_F35"

The problem with simply changing the 5 to a 1 is that it'll still show up in the logs every time somebody fires one. This causes a lot of log spam.

You can also make exceptions. Find the classname of the weapon and line that's kicking you and add !="weapon classname here" to that line. The line can be determined generally by the number it gives you when kicked. It's not always exact though. The way you can tell which line it is is that the weapon's classname will have that restriction in it. For example, the F35's sidewinder launcher ammo is called "M_Sidewinder_AA_F35". This means that this line will cause a kick when you use them:

5 "_AA" !"Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ"

That's because this line is looking for any "vehicle" created with "_AA" in the classname. To add an exception for the F35 sidewinders you just need to add !="M_Sidewinder_AA_F35" to the end of the line. It should look like this:

The problem with simply changing the 5 to a 1 is that it'll still show up in the logs every time somebody fires one. This causes a lot of log spam.

So can I simply use exceptions for what it filters for and then cancel it out, I.E Instead of :

It'd be:

5 "_AA" !"Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ" !="_AA"

So can I simply use exceptions for what it filters for and then cancel it out, I.E Instead of :

It'd be:

5 "_AA" !"Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ" !="_AA"

Well that does not work. Going to try and find a list somewhere online of the weps so I can add exceptions.

Contact @OmigaaD (he's owner of Darker Days) and has got the working filters with tanks ;)

Alright, I will figure out a way to get in touch with him, thanks! 

Do you use infistar ? As iv never been kicked for weapons/ammo,

If not then your can download his battleeye files from his website

No i don't, maybe I should read up on infistar as I have no idea what it is. I'm just using the stock BE files that come with Epoch, I guess. It's just like certain weps, no machineguns really, just like stinger and the rockets on the ka-60 and hind to name a few. I think tank sabot rounds work but shooting the missile in the t-90 is a kick. EDIT: Yea I just looked it up, not interested in paying 40 bucks for something like that when there are many excellent projects available on this site. Mostly interested in maybe a list of what vehicles fire what and the classnames are. Thank you, though, infistar looks very complete.