Suggestion:New Zombies

Merle Dixon

Hello all ! well now i play epoch for almost 1 and half month ,i love the mod but i found a weakness...after some time you play ,the zombies become more of a nuisance than a real threat to be honest..is it possible we can have in the next patch or patches please a new breed of them?I would love the bloodsuckers from Namalsk to be migrated and increase the terror at woods or general roaming and the infected dogs as well..any chance we can get new breeds of zombies  or hordes of zombies roaming roads or cities?cities dont have zombies but would be very scary that you would have to fight your way thru a horde or use your vehicle to fall in a swarm or running at night just to see behind you the red eyes of the bloodsucker....

can you tell me what you think?i would love to!

I like this idea - but ideally it would have some level of config - even in a setting in the init file for: MaxBloodSuckers = 5; or something :D

Hello all ! well now i play epoch for almost 1 and half month ,i love the mod but i found a weakness...after some time you play ,the zombies become more of a nuisance than a real threat to be honest..is it possible we can have in the next patch or patches please a new breed of them?I would love the bloodsuckers from Namalsk to be migrated and increase the terror at woods or general roaming and the infected dogs as well..any chance we can get new breeds of zombies  or hordes of zombies roaming roads or cities?cities dont have zombies but would be very scary that you would have to fight your way thru a horde or use your vehicle to fall in a swarm or running at night just to see behind you the red eyes of the bloodsucker....

can you tell me what you think?i would love to!

Thank you Petunia for supporting this idea,where i play the server due to the minimum zombie threat has turned out to be a battlefield 3 theater which really annoys me and puts down the post apocalypse feeling...we trully need something to make human players double thinking of going out alone and not so overconfident,new zombies would be a rememedy and also some global bad event that would happen for an hour or minutes like STALKER had emissions,really we need to bring back the horror on the game before turns out to be another BF clone......