Our new friend.

Axle

This is looking great. I didn't catch it live but the stream last night was really exciting to see as well. Is there a post somewhere I missed that lays out the vision for A3 Epoch? It would be interesting to see what vbawol has in mind for scope of the project. Keep up the good work!

This is looking great. I didn't catch it live but the stream last night was really exciting to see as well. Is there a post somewhere I missed that lays out the vision for A3 Epoch? It would be interesting to see what vbawol has in mind for scope of the project. Keep up the good work!

2 hours of Epoch for arma 3.

http://www.twitch.tv/axles/c/3876822

And I don't really like this kind of color/futuristic atmosphere. So I hope there will be more maps to choose, because simple this doesn't fit in post-apo and survive atmosphere, where people live in wooden cottages but they drive bmw a like cars :D

When can we expect more info?

And I don't really like this kind of color/futuristic atmosphere. So I hope there will be more maps to choose, because simple this doesn't fit in post-apo and survive atmosphere, where people live in wooden cottages but they drive bmw a like cars :D

When can we expect more info?

What you are missing is.... Epoch for arma 3 has nothing to do with a zombie apocalypse. In fact it's a completely new mod. Also Epoch works on any map......

• 2 weeks later...

What you are missing is.... Epoch for arma 3 has nothing to do with a zombie apocalypse. In fact it's a completely new mod. Also Epoch works on any map......

Speaking of...have you guys narrowed down the background/story/theme yet?