Sign in to follow this  
A Man

[Release] Deploy Anything 3.0.1 [Updated for 1.0.7]

Was the old version not compatible with 1.0.7? It's been working fine on my test server thus far.

Also I just wanted to say thank you A Man for all your work on Epoch and even helping update people's code. You're the real MVP.

any ideias why a static weapon set up with deploy anything is not spawning after a restart ?

static weapon is being saved to database, also updated the script and i have no errors client or server side

edit: after some more playful tries i could come up with an error or a warning at least

"MOVED OBJ: 17315 of class KORD_high_TK_EP1 with worldspace array = [175.571,[1704.38,9910.85,0.782],"EDITEDSTEAMID"] to pos: [1699.69,9917.62,0]"

its just moving places now

ok not sure if its ideal yet, very late here gotta get to bed, but i could come up with something.

replace

PVDZ_obj_Publish = [_charID,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position,dayz_playerUID],[],player,dayz_authKey];
						publicVariableServer "PVDZ_obj_Publish";

for

if ((_index call getDeployableSimulation)) then {
						PVDZ_obj_Publish = [_charID,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],[],player,dayz_authKey];
					}else{
						PVDZ_obj_Publish = [_charID,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position,dayz_playerUID],[],player,dayz_authKey];
					};

server_monitor.sqf expects 2 elements for it, still got some kinks to work out thou, but at least now i know what to look for.

On 4/25/2021 at 8:58 AM, SmokeyBR said:

ok not sure if its ideal yet, very late here gotta get to bed, but i could come up with something.

replace

for

if ((_index call getDeployableSimulation)) then {
						PVDZ_obj_Publish = [_charID,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],[],player,dayz_authKey];
					}else{
					};

server_monitor.sqf expects 2 elements for it, still got some kinks to work out thou, but at least now i know what to look for.

Ive added some fixes for Deploy Anything: https://github.com/oiad/deployAnything

Also if you are using statics replace in your server_monitor this line with the line from that link: https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/master/dayz_server/system/server_monitor.sqf#L105

Is there a way to block people from being able to build near plots they dont own without turning on the _plot setting? The _plot setting only makes it so you have to close to your own plotpole to deploy, but what I'm looking for is a way to block deploying at other people's plots.

Silly question, i love the ability to build objects as well through here, however, like when you craft, and you press "F" the item stays and you can walk around, make sure it's where you want it then hit space to build, i cant do this will deploy, anyone ever been able to add this function in the deploy_player ? ive tried with no success. TY

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Harkness
      Please consider joining our customised Epoch | DayZ | Expansion | Namalsk servers, we have 2 long term Admins on both UK/US continents and run our servers completely for charity and from 100% clean and renewable energy too!
      https://discord.gg/eyMymYv
      DayZSA Expansion Namalsk     |     DayZSA Expansion Takistan     |     A2 DayZ Epoch Namalsk (Stalker)
      86.10.6.13:2402                      |     86.10.6.13:2602                         |     86.10.6.13:2302
      CPU: Xeon-X5690 @ 3.46GHz
      RAM: 16GB
      Storage: SSD
      Stalker Exclusion Zone Time2Kill Epoch Namalsk (1.0.7/144629)
      Contents: 
      Epoch Content:
      - Single Currency Traders & Global Banking tied to your Player ID and NOT your character. (keeps rubles after death)
      - 200 new zombie models, over 100 new weapons and magazines with attachment support
      - New Vehicles and trucks, skins, backpacks, items, planes, helis even a submarine
      - New weapon sounds, Backpack Upgrades, Vehicle Upgrades, Tons of new clothing
      - Over 30 new base building items like a drawbridge, metal and wood gates, glass floors and many more
      - Epoch AntiHack, Trader SafeZones, Refundable Base Deconstruction!
      - Two Primaries, No Stamina Limit, One Step Building, No Plot, Self Bloodbag, Kill Feed, Group System(press F5)
      Namalsk Content:
      - Customized Harsh Weather System - Dynamic Snow/Blizzards and Storms! Warm Clothing at hero/bandit zones
      - Namalsk EVR Blowouts Events
      - Blood Sucker Monsters! (Note: Killing Strelok will destroy his "PSY" abilities and no more Bloodsuckers will spawn until mission restart)
      - APSI Masks and Mutant Heart Crystal Artefacts!
      Stalker Content:
      - STALKER Factions: Monolith = Bandit Duty = Hero
      - Stalker Faction Skins at Traders Hero/Bandit
      - Strelok - Bloodsucker PSY Leader | Search the exclusion zone for tips
      - Mutant Heart Artefact Crystal
      - Radioactive Exclusion Zone! (Must have Stalker Hazmat suit to survive here) AI faction Monolith patrols this island heavily
      Custom Content:
      - Navy Zone
      - Military Airfield Zone
      - LandBridge Zone
      - Intro Radio Broadcast Story and secret radio broadcasts in the exclusion zone
      - Roaming AI groups. 1 AI Helicopter Patrol and several Land/Sea Patrols, AI bandits, AI Heros
      - AI Mission system, AI Cash Wallets, AI Humanity/Cash Rewards System
      - Custom Player Skins
      - Vorkuta Hospital
      - ADDED: over 150 Base Building Kits to traders
      - Money on Zombies/AI  10-100 // Min/Max
      - Taking Clothes from the dead Added
      - Vehicle Towing added
      - Vehicle Service Stations Added. (Service for coins)
      - Spawn selection added - Choice Land/Air Spawn(c130 drop), Loadout Spawn Hero/Bandit lvl 1-3
      - Custom Server loadingScreen Added - Stalker of course
      - Craft Bicycle | Craft Mozzi (Press TAB)
      - Set Custom View Distances (TAB)

Server is password protected and will remain so due to the low price of CD keys for this game.
      To access the server please join the discord "Server Announcements Channel" will have all the info you need to connect.
      Your admins for this server are "DarkIQ" and "Harkness"
    • By Harkness
      From what I see this was made by user matt-d-rat about 6 years ago. All i did was light up a few smokes and update all the old variable names to get it running on our 1062 + 107 servers from which we use a lot of scripts from here so here is a contribution back from me. I only added Epoch Vehicles in there.
      Original Instructions
      Original Thread
      All you need to do is follow matt-d-rats Original Instructions above, But instead of using the old files he made use my edited versions below
      mf-tow\init.sqf
      mf-tow\tow_AttachTow.sqf
      mf-tow\tow_DetachTow.sqf

• By A Man
      This is the official Epoch 1.0.7 Release. Thanks to everbody who took part on this especially helion4.

Changelog: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/Release_1.0.7/CHANGE LOG 1.0.7.txt
      Report bugs: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/issues/2123
      Download via Google Drive at the moment: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z94OU_-yz8SGz14Se2txNbcIYu8sEV-p
      The password for the Server Files is: 123456

Edit: Epoch 1.0.7 is now in the DayZ Launcher. Unfortunately Epoch 1.0.6.2 got completely removed. Server Admins have to update to Epoch 1.0.7 now.
    • By A Man
      Release of salivals Crack Lockables script updated for Epoch 1.0.7.
      All information here: https://github.com/oiad/crackLockables

• By A Man
      Hey guys, this is the release of my O9 Gambling Script. If you like to add this feature to your server you can do it now with that offical release.
      Go to github download and install the files:
      O9 Gambling Script
      If you have cards you get a free gambling try.
      You can gamble for 1000, 2000 and 3000 Coins and get the price 1x, 2x and 3x. The script is not optimized but it works out of the box and can be used with overpoch.

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord