[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

The way Sarge AI works is that it has both dynamic (random spawning AI) and static (always there in a specified grid) spawning AI. This is how they make bandit camps and soldiers at the airfield etc...

Going in there and editting the dynamic spawns will inhibit the bandits from being spawned.

Learning this stuff is not hard once you get your hands in. I started about 3 months ago and I feel confident enough to construct a pack for people to employ on their servers.

I love the learn it yourself approach but some people just don't have the time. But if you can teach them the basics with a pack already built I think we can kill 2 birds with one big boulder.

So many people have jumped in to help and its just awesome to see. Epoch is going to explode once people discover its a Mod made for them.

Hats off to the Dev Team for what they have brought us. And Thanks to the guys and gals that have written scripts I have employed in this pack, just wonderful stuff.

There are 2 files I think that need your PUID's

Explained in the init.sqf

Activate.sqf && AdminToolsMain.sqf

I just filled out all the of admin levels with the same PUID's and it worked for and me another test subject.

yes, the same thing happened to me as well.

I put my PUID in Activate.sqf and in Admintools.sqf, but Admintools has like 4 lines of them depending on your configuration. I only enetered PUID in the first line.Should I enter in PUID on every single line where you see "#######" or a specific one?

Will give it a try tonight when I get home.

Thanks in advance.

I put my PUID in the all admin section of the ATM.sqf and the super admin section of it. Where will this menu appear? When we're scrolling over an object or just scrolling in general?

Should pop up when you scroll in general. Just as if you were attempting a self blood bag.

I'm running 1.0.1.4 with the new Cherno Pack 1.2 and I'm having problems with the plot poles. When I place one down I'm unable to pick it back up. Any idea? All I'm running is the Cherno Pack.

Ich nutze dein Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2 + Battleye Files. Ich habe nur das Script busroute hinzugefügt und diesen 5 addWaypoint !"\"addWaypoint\"," !"units\add_unit.sqf" !"custom\bus_driver.sqf" in der scripts.txt hinzugefügt.  Ich bin gerade mit den AH6X geflogen und dann stütze ich ab und wurde gekickt. Diese Meldung kommt "BattlEye: RemoteExec Restriction #0"

I use your custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2 + BattlEye files. I have only added the script and this bus route 5 addWaypoint !"\"addWaypoint\"," !"units\add_unit.sqf" !"custom\bus_driver.sqf" added scripts.txt in. I just flew with the AH6X and then i support from and been removed. This message comes "BattlEye: RemoteExec Restriction # 0"

Bungle

Nazrabji and I have a camp near Petrovka and Devils Castle, and we have out-commented the code where the Sarge AI should spawn in that area.

But they keep spawning - did we miss something about the code or does the out-commented not work ?.

Code:

// Petrovka2, 2 bandit groups, 0 soldier groups, 0 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
 /*   [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[2,0,0],[75,0,0],[3,0,0]],"SAR_area_2_5"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd; */

// Devils Castle, 2 bandit groups, 0 soldier groups, 0 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
/*    [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[2,0,0],[75,0,0],[3,0,0]],"SAR_area_2_4"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd; */

If anyone wants to test/play on a server using Bungles latest version of mission pack + BE + his dayz_server.pbo  with no changes other than loading screen then please visit:

The only issues i'm getting are BE kicks when crashing/dying in vehics, I hate BE & can't get my head around it at all lol.

Perhaps a good place to identify bugs, players all loving the work & getting popular, ranked 16th last night he he.

Open up the file dayz_code\fn_selfActions.sqf in your mission.pbo

Search for:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // Remove Clothes
    if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {
    if (s_clothes < 0) then {
		    s_clothes = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">" + ("Take Clothes!") + "</t>"), "custom\clothes.sqf",cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "",""];
	    };
    } else {
	    player removeAction s_clothes;
	    s_clothes = -1;
    };
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
replace with that:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
	// Remove Clothes 
	if (isNil "inSafezone") then {
		inSafezone = false;
	} 

if (inSafezone == false) then {
		if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {
			if (s_clothes < 0) then {
					s_clothes = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">" + ("Take Clothes!") + "</t>"), "custom\clothes.sqf",cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "",""];
				};
		} else {
			player removeAction s_clothes;
			s_clothes = -1;
		};
	}

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
With that change players will not get the option to take away clothes in safezones.

I did this and the knockout one. After doing them nobody on server got the option to unlock a vehicle.

Im guessing its the clothes one causing the problem

Anyone who knows where to setup the AI's aim ?

Because they aim like crazy. If it was back in the good old counterstrike times, i would have yelled "AIMBOT"  :P

But my point is. i'm lying down and looking at this AI from a distance.

Then suddenly he turns and gives me 2 shots, and then i'm dead  :angry:

Aim is setup in the Sarge_Config.sqf

Starting bellow: 

// Skills for all possible units

Lower the number the lower the value or less accurate i think

I.e This is a Default Military Leader.. not very accurate.

//
// military AI
//

// Leader
SAR_leader_sold_skills = [

["aimingAccuracy",0.35, 0.10], // skilltype, <min value>, <random value added to min>;
    ["aimingShake",   0.35, 0.10],
    ["aimingSpeed",   0.80, 0.20],
    ["spotDistance",  0.70, 0.30],
    ["spotTime",      0.65, 0.20],
    ["endurance",     0.80, 0.20],
    ["courage",       0.80, 0.20],
    ["reloadSpeed",   0.80, 0.20],
    ["commanding",    0.80, 0.20],
    ["general",       0.80, 0.20]

];

This is a sniper.. a bit more accurate...

// Sniper
SAR_sniper_sold_skills = [

["aimingAccuracy",0.80, 0.10], // skilltype, <min value>, <random value added to min>;
    ["aimingShake",   0.90, 0.10],
    ["aimingSpeed",   0.70, 0.20],
    ["spotDistance",  0.70, 0.30],
    ["spotTime",      0.75, 0.20],
    ["endurance",     0.70, 0.20],
    ["courage",       0.70, 0.20],
    ["reloadSpeed",   0.70, 0.20],
    ["commanding",    0.70, 0.20],
    ["general",       0.70, 0.20]

];

Play with the values if you wish and find the balance you feel right for you, just be sure you back in-case you break it so you can roll back.

Thanks Bungle

By the way, i'm really interested in the remove clothes from dead bodies.

But as you know the last time i tried to use it, it messed up the server startup and wouldn't let us past the loading screen.

I have no idea what to actually use from your pack and copy it into my own files.

Is there a easy way to get whats needed for it? 

He is currently working on a new version that will fix the female clothes issue returning a male body. Also new is a rip function that will tear the clothes instead of giving them, in which case I would like to change to give a bandage instead.

I would hold off until then and I will be updating it in the new pack coming soon.

I did this and the knockout one. After doing them nobody on server got the option to unlock a vehicle.

Im guessing its the clothes one causing the problem

Confirmed it's the clothing code.  I commented it out and interacting with locked vehicles works again.  Will wait for a fix.

HFB Server Custom Pack 1.1 Instructions

Step 1: Download Custom Pack 1.1 from first page on this thread

Step 2: Download a pbo viewer program and notepad++ (Tools)

Step 3: Extract Custom Pack 1.1 from the .zip file and make any changes needed to the configurations

Step 4: Remove Dayz_Code out of this folder and create a pbo from it by right clicking and selecting "create pbo" (This will be uploaded to @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\)

Step 5: Use pboview to create a pbo file from the DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus folder, right click create pbo.

Step 6: Create a backup of your own DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo and DayZ_Code on your server by renaming the files. Example: DayZ_Epoch_11.ChernarusYYYYMMDD.pbo

Step 7: Upload your newly created .pbo file to MPMission folder on your server.

Step 8: Copy the contents of BattlEye > Scripts.txt into your HFBEpochChernarusPrivate > BattlEYE > Scripts.txt file (You may need to upload additional .txt files if you are missing any in that folder)

Step 9: Save all changes and start up your server.

I followed this exactly with 1.0.1.4 on an HFB server and we are getting hung up on the loading screen. Any ideas?

And yes, I saw the fix on the first page:

You may need to adjust this line in the the Init.sqf file.

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES

dayZ_instance = 11; //The instance

But that didn't fix our problem...

Edited by DavemanDingo

I made my own thread about this, but just in case it's related to the pack, I'll post here:

We just got 1.0.1.4 on our Dayz.st server, and have used the Chernaurus Custom Pack by Bungle.  We had a few kinks to work out, but now we just have the one issue left.  When you go to buy a vehicle from a trader, it will simply not appear on the pad like it should.  It is in the database and at the correct coordinates, but it's not there.  The bought vehicles appear after server restart.

Hey guys,

St finally got our server updated, blindfisk gave me the SQL to get my traders working. Thanks everyone for the help.  Still a couple questions.

1) Is there a way to get refueling from tanker trucks working?  It worked before I installed the Custom Server pack.  Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?

2)Anyone know how to get tamable dogs working?  Would love to have a furry friend to come back to base to.

Hey guys,

St finally got our server updated, blindfisk gave me the SQL to get my traders working. Thanks everyone for the help.  Still a couple questions.

1) Is there a way to get refueling from tanker trucks working?  It worked before I installed the Custom Server pack.  Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?

2)Anyone know how to get tamable dogs working?  Would love to have a furry friend to come back to base to.

The tanker truck is actually done that way as a part of Epoch. I first noticed they would not refuel aircraft. VBAWOL gave me the answer:

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/issues/442                                  

Then I got a more detailed answer in the forums:

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/377-ural-refuel/        

But I don't know about the dogs.....

Hope that helps with the fuel trucks though!