[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

Hi bungle,

i stumbled upon a bug in my files.

You need to remove every line in battleye/attachto.txt between:

1 "" !="VaultStorageLocked" !="Hedgehog_DZ" !="Sandbag1_DZ" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="WoodGate_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ"

and

5 "Parachute"
5 "VaultStorage" !"VaultStorageLocked"

Otherwise the Cargosystem breaks. The dayzepoch devs added alle the cars in there.

Yeah pre-fixed that one.

Also the setpos for the strip clothing.

Tried setting all lines within 5 lines from 230 above and bellow to 1 - Log and its still kicking me for #230..

Relentless BE!

Tried setting all lines within 5 lines from 230 above and bellow to 1 - Log and its still kicking me for #230..

Okay bungle i got your error. Your problem is this line:

5 "zombieshield"

change it to:

5 "zombieshield" !"zombieshield.sqf"

Seems like you are missing more stuff, like

5 GodMode

to this:

5 GodMode !"Godmode.sqf"

Take a look into my scripts.txt file and work out the differences. It looks like you dropped my changes somehow.

These changes are required for the admin tools to work.

Yeah fixed all those, Sorry about that. 

It seems my testing environment is not copying the changed scripts.txt when I try and reload the files... working it out with my host.

So even if I fix the scripts.txt file its not applying to the server. :(

Makes it hard to get stuff done, but should have a working pack up soon.

When I insert the addons and do the such and after restarting my server I keep getting a crow that caws and can't load in. Sometimes I'll get the "Something went wrong" error message. I'm a bit at a lost end. I'm running the 1.0.1.1 Epoch server and trying to use the Custom Cherno Server Pack 1.1.

In the arma2oaserver.RPT log I see things like

"9:00:44 Creation of object Statistics for Kraz failed, state MISSION ASKED
9:00:44 Server: Object 2:24 not found (message 85)
9:00:44 Server: Object 2:23 not found (message 82)
9:00:44 Server: Object 2:24 not found (message 85)
9:00:44 Server: Object 2:23 not found (message 82)

9:04:30 "DISCONNECT: Kraz (63839046) Object: any, _characterID: any""

Anything suggestions would be terrific or if anymore details is needed, just let me know. 

Haha,

Don't worry, I don't mind condescending questions. Because sometimes it is the reason. But I believe I have. I'll try and explain my steps that I had taken, perhaps I made an error during it. I am positive that I am running 1.0.1.1 on my server.

I downloaded 1.1 and extracted the file so I have two folders. BattlEye and DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus. I copied my DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus using that as my backup. I've opened up the DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus from the server and pasted in/overwritten the files from the download. I copied all the files inside BattlEye and placed them within HFBEpochChernarusPrivate\BattlEye and restarted the server.

If it helps any, I'm using HFBServer hosting.

Sorry Mini. Same deal as the villages. I have added a updated version as buildings2.sqf and villages2.sqf respectfully.

You will either need to rename the two files removing the 2 or change the paths in the init.sqf to add the 2..

Haha,

Don't worry, I don't mind condescending questions. Because sometimes it is the reason. But I believe I have. I'll try and explain my steps that I had taken, perhaps I made an error during it. I am positive that I am running 1.0.1.1 on my server.

I downloaded 1.1 and extracted the file so I have two folders. BattlEye and DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus. I copied my DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus using that as my backup. I've opened up the DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus from the server and pasted in/overwritten the files from the download. I copied all the files inside BattlEye and placed them within HFBEpochChernarusPrivate\BattlEye and restarted the server.

Haha,

And you're creating .pbo files from the chernarus folder yeah? I'm using hfb as well and can help you out if you want to create a guest account on your server for me, PM me connection details if you want me to take a look.

Sorry Mini. Same deal as the villages. I have added a updated version as buildings2.sqf and villages2.sqf respectfully.

You will either need to rename the two files removing the 2 or change the paths in the init.sqf to add the 2..

Got it, cheers!

And you're creating .pbo files from the chernarus folder yeah? I'm using hfb as well and can help you out if you want to create a guest account on your server for me, PM me connection details if you want me to take a look.

Yes, that would be fantastic! I would be extremely grateful. I'll PM you the details.

HFB Server Custom Pack 1.1 Instructions

Step 1: Download Custom Pack 1.1 from first page on this thread

Step 2: Download a pbo viewer program and notepad++ (Tools)

Step 3: Extract Custom Pack 1.1 from the .zip file and make any changes needed to the configurations

Step 4: Remove Dayz_Code out of this folder and create a pbo from it by right clicking and selecting "create pbo" (This will be uploaded to @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\)

Step 5: Use pboview to create a pbo file from the DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus folder, right click create pbo.

Step 6: Create a backup of your own DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo and DayZ_Code on your server by renaming the files. Example: DayZ_Epoch_11.ChernarusYYYYMMDD.pbo

Step 7: Upload your newly created .pbo file to MPMission folder on your server.

Step 8: Copy the contents of BattlEye > Scripts.txt into your HFBEpochChernarusPrivate > BattlEYE > Scripts.txt file (You may need to upload additional .txt files if you are missing any in that folder)

Step 9: Save all changes and start up your server.

Okay bungle i got your error. Your problem is this line:

5 "zombieshield"

change it to:

5 "zombieshield" !"zombieshield.sqf"

Seems like you are missing more stuff, like

5 GodMode

to this:

5 GodMode !"Godmode.sqf"

Take a look into my scripts.txt file and work out the differences. It looks like you dropped my changes somehow.

These changes are required for the admin tools to work.

That's really odd Bungle, I had all of those changes in the files I sent ya.

@Cash - Sorry Champ I get lost sometimes in the IM's I get..  and have a bad habit of getting distracted with other RL issues currently. :(

@Mini - Cheers for the HFB Guide - As I don't know how all of the different 3rd parties operate these are very helpful. Will look to add it to the OP asap.

@All - Will look to have a guaranteed working pack up for 1.0.1.4 asap.

@All - Will look to have a guaranteed working pack up for 1.0.1.4 asap.

Can't wait for this ...

Bungle I tip my hat to you sir, This pack is everything I have been looking for !!!

And I am looking forward to the 1.0.1.4 pack !!

Thanks for all your hard work, and please keep it up !!

~{SP}~Sp00neY

Hi there

Me and my friend have downloaded this pack and we took the Sarge AI out and added to our server, but we can't get it to work.

We added the lines in init and the line in description and added to Addon folder, and we're playing the DayZ Epoch 1.0.1.4 - is it only us that have some problems ?.

Hi,

just a few performance questions.

Can you guys post your DebugFPS from the arma.rpt log file ?

Mine is around 5 when the server starts and drops then to 3. This seems quite low. Anyone has the same issue ?

I already removed heli patrols, don't know what could eat that much resources.

[Changed] Sarge AI - Removed Bulk Equipment Boxes from Possible Drops, adding possible currency drops (Still not 100% Complete)

[Changed] Trader Villages Updated to 1.2 - Updates to previous villages to remove zombie spawns. 3rd Village now on Show, yet to add vendors.

to be fair is is not sarge but Gaga11 how made the carepackages dropping(can be found here http://opendayz.net/threads/animated-c130-crashes-eventually-dropping-carepackages-at-way-points.10427/)

but i think i have made a small error in the one i gave u bungle :( but it sure if it will give a huge fps drop but i think it potential could

also for the people with a huge fps drop use the default weather settings(can be find on your local machine under  @Dayz_Epoch/addons/dayz_code/external )

how are u getting rid of the zombiespawns ? cause if u teleport them out it tends to give a huge fps drop :( (some people talk about it) how about just adding in a safezone on the map there ? then zombies will not be a problem at all.

maca has released a great one