[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

Unless you are adding your own additional scripts that aren't included in this pack that need to be added to the server.pbo,  you shouldn't need to unpack it mate. I'd just use the one that comes ready as default and upload it straight to your server.

For the admin tools problem it sounds to me like you just havent added the UIDs in all the correct places. I'd check, re-check and triple check every admin's UID entry you made in the admins config file. You need to enter it in multiple times so read through the file and look for every #########   entry and replace with your admins' UIDs.

Yeah PUIDs were all in the right places ... i appearantly  saw the extra Spaces in between the PUID's in the admin Toolsmain.Sqf and deleted them as it Didnt Look naturall...  Put them back in   and Bingo admin tool are Up and Running ..with one current issue.

Im  editing a Dayz.st Server ... and  currently   when i try to Spawn in a vehicle thru the Admin tools it  poof pretty Quick upon Spawning ... thought I saw Something in an earlier Post about this issue ... but Ive Been through 3 times and  cant find the Answer ... any fixes for this?

Hi Guys,

First. I will not be releasing a new pack until the new Epoch 1.0.1.5 is released unfortunately.  

Second. The admin tool wasn't added by myself so I cannot really support it. There is however a very talented person who was looking at it, hoping to remake it. (Not sure if its still happening)

Third. Updates.. 

The Sarge AI System I have had several reports of invisible AI groups spawning around players.. witnessed this for the first time today and just survived but needed to run as I couldn't get a clear shot to return fire..

So in saying so I have re-configured the Sarge AI in the pack:

[Disabled] Survivor and Military Spawns. (Now Bandit Only)

[Disabled] All Helicopter Patrols (As they are pretty damn useless)

[Modified] Bandit Group to 20% Spawn per Grid

[Modified] Bandit Group to Max Size = 1 *There will only be single Bandit AI running around*

[Modified] Skins for AI Bandit has been set to one choice only. http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/images/d/dd/Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ.jpg

[Modified] AI now carry more loot options including chance hard currency. (Gold, Silver, Copper)

[Modified] AI now only carry AK Type Weapons. ("AKS_74_kobra", "AKS_GOLD", "AK_107_PSO")

I have also re-done the buildings:

[Removed] Barracks from All Towns as they were deemed too overpowered for fresh spawns. (Now only barracks at airfields)

[Removed] Some buildings found on a heavy slant or creeping onto roads.

[Added] Over the next week I will be hopefully building some more features in areas I felt is missing some love.

Other Mods:

[Removed] BTK Logistics as this was allowing for large vehicles to have too much carry space.

[Changed] R3F has had some upgrades to change cargo space and add/remove some movable objects to hopefully accompany some of the new addons.

[Fixed] Issue with Removal of certain objects. This was a mistake on my part within fn_selfactions.sqf and can be fixed if you get the new default from the local dayz_code.bpo and add in all the extras yourself.

More:

I am also hoping to add some more in but this will all depend on the script writers of specific addons and if they are ready.

Once again thanks for everyone support and feedback as its most appreciated.

Cheers,

Mr B

Cheers for that fr1nk.. many eyes everywhere but didn't see that one.

I think I will release a few versions in the future anyway.

1. Full AI Squads & Base Building Updates

2. Single Bandit AI & Base Building Updates 

3. No AI & Base Building Updates 

4. No AI & No Base Building Base Building (Just Custom Actions and Map Updates)

Hoping this will minimize the amount of feedback I get about removing certain parts.

For anyone having issues with admin tools not saving vehicles - Admin Tools was not created to make lasting changes to a server. Anything you spawn in will be removed after a restart as it's not saved to the DB.

When I used ST as a host provider the easiest way I found to spawn custom vehicles would be to find a vehicle you don't mind changing that isn't being used by a player and then locate that on your ST control panel map, find that object instance number and copy it. Then open the DB and search for it in objects. You can then change the class name of the vehicle you found to the class name you wish to make the vehicle become.

There are some obvious restrictions to this, the main one being don't make a car become a heli or vice Versa because the hit points are different. Also this won't work on all vehicles but should work on a decent number. Lastly remember not to touch or interact with that vehicle again until after a restart or the change you made will be overwritten in the DB.

For anyone having issues with admin tools not saving vehicles - Admin Tools was not created to make lasting changes to a server. Anything you spawn in will be removed after a restart as it's not saved to the DB.

When I used ST as a host provider the easiest way I found to spawn custom vehicles would be to find a vehicle you don't mind changing that isn't being used by a player and then locate that on your ST control panel map, find that object instance number and copy it. Then open the DB and search for it in objects. You can then change the class name of the vehicle you found to the class name you wish to make the vehicle become.

There are some obvious restrictions to this, the main one being don't make a car become a heli or vice Versa because the hit points are different. Also this won't work on all vehicles but should work on a decent number. Lastly remember not to touch or interact with that vehicle again until after a restart or the change you made will be overwritten in the DB.

The problem is more that they get removed about 5 seconds after being placed.

Seems to keep the A10 when I tested it.. others seemed to be removed very quickly. 

Pretty sure there is a cleanup that is running that is catching these and removing them even when called in from the server side not the client.

May be a fix out there but I am not that fussed..

The problem is in you server pbo. Google bluepheonix admin tools and follow the part of his instructions where u edit the server files..I had to do the same thing in my files and can confirm works great....but like stated before there not made to stay after a restart

The custom pack may have negated the "killed a hacker" fix

Adjust your server_cleanup.fsm file for "Killed a hacker" fix

Depends which DayZ version you are running.

The line you are looking for is either:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") ) then {" \n

Change to / add as shown:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) ) then {" \n

Or the line looks like

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Change that to

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _saf

Please keep in mind, since admin tools is executed from the mission files it is easily exploitable by scripters. Meaning anything you can do, they have the ability to do + more. A quick Google search can be used for more info but here is one of many examples

http://safeskyhacks.com/Forums/showthread.php?1818-Dayz-Server-Side-Hack-FUD-WIP-BluePhoenix-Exploit-More-Info-Here

Ok guys,

I am not sure on how long away the 1.0.1.5 Patch is so I will look to release a 1.2.1 version of this pack tomorrow if all goes well.

This should hopefully address some of the issues users were having.

Inability to remove and place certain objects (Plot poles, fences etc) now fixed.

Invisible AI (Should be now fixed)

Map Updates (Removed a lot of buildings do to over-cluttering in some areas.)

R3F Logistics Updates (More Cargo Vehicles and more loadable/towable/liftable objects/vehicles)

BTK Cargo Removed

It will include 2 configs for Sarge AI. The default will be the Complete package, however there will be a Minimal version with only single Bandit AI Spawning in which you can employ to use with a simple file-name swap..

EDIT: If you guys would like to see anything more that is within reason please let me know and I can look to add it in.

RE: light poles

We've been trying to set up light poles at our bases, we get the ploes up, but when we go to place the genny, it says fuel pump must be within 30m.  Looked around and couldn't find the pump in loot.

Checked all the traders, nobody has it. Looked in the database and it doesnt exisist in the Traders_Items or Traders_DATA. Any ideas how to either fix this , or to  add them to traders?

cheers

rac

Edit: anyone know the classmane for this item?

OP Updated with latest version.

Thanks for your patience and support once again guys and gals.

EDIT: If you do find any issues, please let me know.. I did my best to test everything I could but its hard doing it Hahn Solo..

i tried this and it reset every vehicle on the map 1.2.1, also it fucked up the traders vehicle spawn.

the spawn points have moved close to the vehicle trader and they dont appear but you still get a key for the car i disabled all custom stuff in the init and didnt fix the spawns the vehicle does appear but only after a restart and no one is going to wait 6 hours for a restart just for a car lol.

this is an issue with the 1.2 and 1.2.1 for my server is there any setpos config for the vehicle spawns as i have no been able to find any.

FYI : Fuel Pump Is a New ... Ultra rare ... Lootable Item ... together With a plot Pole, a gennie, and a  Fuel tank... Makes a  Refueling spot similar to a  gas station atleast according to the Changelogs this was part of the 1.4  epoch update and Sorry  haven't found the Classname .. yet.

Well 1.0.1.5 has been released it seems so I will need to re-pack it all anyways.

I tested the buying of vehicles and it seemed to work fine.. this was only tested at Bash however. 

Release will be soon, however I need to sleep. Its now been a couple of days.. 

Anyone else wanna have a crack at it whilst I slumber you are more than welcome... I may not be awake for a while... hahaha.

a356_s1.jpg

well i did test and it all seems fine without the pack installed so not sure wtf is going on lol vehicles spawn fine.

just when i install the pack it screws up the spawns for vehicles.

as it stands all the other stuff in the pack works just makes the vehicles no spawn properly quite annoying lol

Maybe set this line to true in the init.sqf file

DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE = false; // Default = false

Or remove the line itself..

I will do some more testing later this evening to find a solution. Thanks for the fast testing and reporting back Skymage.