[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

Hmm Sarge AI is working fine for me with the mission, server and battleye loaded.

I Have seen AI Choppers flying over having battles in the 3 flavors, UH, M17 and Chinooks also dropping packages.. 

Had run-ins with all types of AI, Looted, and Stripped their clothing for a while even almost got killed by a pack I didn't see and got a bit close.. managed to pistol kill them so they are not OP!!

Overall they don't seem to drop the performance much on the server and add alot more flavor and that "You are never safe" feel even with low numbers in the server.

Let me know if you are running the new pack on the latest 1.0.1.4 model and we can see if we can help.

We're using the "Mission Files Newest" that i linked in the earlier post, and then version 1.0.1.4.

But we strippet the entire package down to the Sarge AI, so we don't have all of the package - is that where we wen't wrong ?.

The reason that we did that is because there was some things we didn't want to use.

- Is it possible that you could write what we shall do to make the Sarge AI work ?.

Atm. we did this so far:

Added this in init.sqf in the loading screen section: 

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";		// UPSMON (Needed for Sarge)
call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";				// SHK (Needed for Sarge)
[] ExecVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";		

added this line in Description.sqf:

#include "addons\SARGE\SAR_define.hpp"

And then added the Folder "Addon" with the 3 folders in it.

Add this down the bottom of the fresh init.sqf

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";        // UPSMON (Needed for Sarge)
call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";                // SHK (Needed for Sarge)

Add this to the description.ext usually just bellow: diagHit = 1;

And should be it but you will need the dayz_server.bpo to go with it as that has the cleanup.fsm that fixes choppers and vehicles for AI.

Also best to use the latest files as I have removed the 1% possible crate of tools added to AI drops which causes crash it seems.

Its in the latest pack 1.2 linked in the original post of this thead as dayz_server.pbo

This file should be able to be replaced with most hosts allowing a custom server file for anti-hacks and other scripts.

Sorry should of posted this here sooner.

I have not seen this but..

This is a fix provided by a dedicated and awesome pack user:

DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE =  false;

I added this line to the init.sqf

This seemed to fix it for him..

Added probably just bellow

dayz_maxLocalZombies = 40; // Default = 40 

In the // DayZ Epoch config Block

Cheers,

Mr B

Sorry guys it seems this was a rushed release with it not yet fully tested due to my own fault.

The next releases I will be looking to have run smoother with some dedicated testers in some servers before hand.

Will have a new update up soon with a full fix on what issues are stemmed from this pack and also some fixes and new additions.

For now worst case revert back to default 1.0.1.4 and look for upgrades posted here as soon as I can.

All feedback is good feedback tho as this pack is for you guys at large to make everything easy and smooth to install/tweak and remove if wanted.

Bungle. Its my server that Mbelholm is talking about.

We have added the dayz_server.pbo to the following location:

/xx.xxx.xxx.xx_2302/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons

Because i'm running a server from xtreamgaming.net

And they doesn't use the same system as Dayz.st.

But here is my files currently in use:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8747981/Current_Mission.rar

We hope that you can find the issue  :)

EDIT: I'm really interested in getting Sarge AI and the strip clothes from dead bodies to work. Along with fast rope from choppers. But you don't use that, so no worries. I'm gonna try find it some other place sooner or later

At a glance seems to be fine.. as long as you have all the extra files for epoch in the mission pbo.. mission.sqm. mission.sqf other sqfs etc etc.

The fast rope stuff I am not sure on but if that's working fine.. yeah. seems ok.

Whats the issue with the AI? None spawning? Server not starting?

The issue with the AI is that they dont spawn.

But again, we only been in a chopper, and we haven't walked in Cherno or some big cities, so i don't know if they will spawn if we fly in a chopper.

But the files that your talking about: mission.sqm, mission.sqf etc, im not sure if we have them.

If those files are in the Addons folder then we have them, if not - then we're missing something.

The files you linked also the sarge config still seems to be from the old version 1.1?

I would just start with the latest 1.0.1.4 default mission for chernarus.

Add this to the default files as suggested above...

_______

Add this down the bottom of the fresh init.sqf

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";        // UPSMON (Needed for Sarge)
call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";                // SHK (Needed for Sarge)

Add this to the description.ext usually just bellow: diagHit = 1;

Add the Addons from the latest pack to your mission folder before repack to pbo

_______

Then start adding in the rope extras and R3F aswell.

There is a setting in the sarge_config.sqf also to have a debug monitor for sarge, but I would use it with BE turned off if you can.

The should spawn with the default server pbo but helicopters seems to bug out it seems.

Also be sure to use the latest version I have listed in the 1.2 pack as the config also shows Bandit Leaders to drop

["bulk_NVGoggles",1] as a possible still and I think they are now removed.. and do not work.. 

Ohh my bad. I totally forgot something.

When i uploaded the 3 SARGE folders, i uploaded them directly from your folder and not my "current".

Thats why you see the old files. Sorry.

But the 3 Sarge folders that you provided is already on the server atm.

Sorry for that mistake  :)

Not sure to be fair, as you have addons addons and fixes its doesnt seem to be from my pack only the sarge element..

I would suggest Temp Password, Disable BE, check the sarge_config.sqf options for enabling the debug. 

Login check the debug for the spawns coming in..  If you see numbers winning.

If you don't or crash or nothing.. not sure to be fair.

Setpos was adjusted to accommodate for BTK, R3F Lift, and Remove Cothes.

Attachto for R3F

Other than that Scripts.txt was modded for Refuel, Sarge, Strip Cloths, and the new fnactions in general.

yellow-brick-road.jpg

TURN BE OFF or you could get kicked straight away not sure.

The file sarge_config.sqf in the folder addons/SARGE.

Line 28

// -----------------------------------------------
// enable or disable the AI debug monitor

SAR_DEBUGMONITOR= false;

Set to

SAR_DEBUGMONITOR= true;

You should then have a new permanent debug monitor with the Sarge AI Info.

Check for AI Numbers,  If you got some spawning.

Turn to false; and you have AI just need to find them. They will only shoot in vehicle at range of 500m and on foot at 200m but you should hear them with zombies nearby as they offload hell sometimes to miss them mostly haha.

yellow-brick-road.jpg

TURN BE OFF or you could get kicked straight away not sure.

The file sarge_config.sqf in the folder addons/SARGE.

Line 28

// enable or disable the AI debug monitor

SAR_DEBUGMONITOR= false;

Set to

SAR_DEBUGMONITOR= true;

You should then have a new permanent debug monitor with the Sarge AI Info.

Check for AI Numbers,  If you got some spawning.

Turn to false; and you have AI just need to find them. They will only shoot in vehicle at range of 500m and on foot at 200m but you should hear them with zombies nearby as they offload hell sometimes to miss them mostly haha.

He wrote a little to early. haha

I removed everything with the fast rope in the init file and removed the folders also.

And then he joined the server and saw what the "debug monitor" was  :)

Also He just mentioned a chopper flying around (and he is the only one on the server)

So it seems to be working now. Great!

I hope i can find a "good way" to get the remove clothes implemented too.

Because last time i tried to use your files we couldn't even gut an animal  :P lol

Anyways. Thanks for the help getting the AI to work

Sweet, yeah the remove clothes from churchie has its moments but overall it gets it done with updates coming soon I hope.

However never had a problem with not being able to gut anything dead with my packs since it started.. I love to hunt and collect food and zooombie parts.