[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

Hello guys! i'm a new server owner, and im trying to get a hang of all this :D i've installed the Server Pack onto my server, but when i login i get the error "You were kicked off battleye script restriction #82"

And i have no idea what im gonna do about such an error :/ please help!

Hey,

you need to copy the txt files in the battleeye folder into your servers battleeye folder.

I did this :) but as someone eles also mentioned before, i couldn't get BEserver.dll copied onto my server, because it didn't give me permission to.  So i just left the default BEserver.dll there and copied the .txt files over

BEserver.dll dont need to be replaced. its just the txt files that have what scripts are allowed or not etc.

So do you have any idea why i get the error  "You were kicked off battleye script restriction #82" ? :) some other people tried aswell, and gets the same message

it will be on line #84 in the script.txt file. have you over wrote the file and restarted your server

Sorry! this worked :D i simply as you said, just took the script.txt and replaced it (again) with the one inside BattlEye :) Thank you sir

To completely Remove Sarge AI.

Delete the folder Addons from your mission Folder/BPO

Modify init.sqf removing/deleting the following block of code.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Sarge AI Area 

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf"; // UPSMON (Needed for Sarge)
call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf"; // SHK (Needed for Sarge)
[] ExecVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf"; // SARGE AI - Roaming AI Survivor, Military and Bandit Groups

// For Custom Configuration see addons/SARGE/SAR_config.sqf
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Modify description.ext removing/deleting the following:

#include "addons\SARGE\SAR_define.hpp"

Repack and Upload the latest mission folder or BPO and restart your sever

That should be it.

Hi bungle,

how do you made the .sqf for the buildings?

I have several things created through the Editor and have a huuge mission file and want to convert some of them to a script. But it would be a pain in the ass to edit all the things out of the mission.sqm to the sqf format. Is there a tool or something to reformat everything?

Just can't imagine that you and the others all edited it by hand for hundreds of objects.

Maybe I will have some things to contribute also ;)

Thanks in advance

kikyou2

Anyone having issues with sarge AI helicopter patrols blowing up mid air? I replaced the following bit on line 335 in server_cleanup.fsm

"   if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

with 

"   if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

and am still seeing choppers falling from the sky.

Does this need to be changed in "newservercleanup.fsm" ?

Hi All,

I will be working today on updating the custom pack for the newest release.

Shouldn't be long. Just need to update the latest from the local dayz_code and make some quick changes to include the new vehicles in the tow/lift.

Will be released asap.

Cheers for the support guys.

Ok Guys I have setup a section on github for the pack now.

I will setup one for the BE Files and Server files as well soon to go with each release and update in parallel with public Epoch Releases.

https://github.com/EpochCPack

This will give us all the ability to follow and join in adding changes if people wish and also employ any changes they wish from the pack.

Please let me know if you wish to contribute and become a member.

I would hope that we would have a few that could own some of their own additions for future updates and changes.

Cheers,

Mr B