[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

Traffiq if u have the knockout script aswell there is this huge bug, so if u knockout players in the safezone they never will be given the hourglass until they are out of the safezone

I changed that so it is fine :)

Just change the following file: custom\knockout.sqf

Add this:

if (isNil "inSafezone") then {
	inSafezone = false;
} 

if (inSafezone == true) then {
  exitWith {cutText ["You can't knock a player out while you're in a safezone; don't you know anything?" , "PLAIN DOWN"]};
}

after that:

if (_onLadder) exitWith {cutText ["You can't knock a player out while you're on a ladder; don't you know anything?" , "PLAIN DOWN"]};

Edit:

What that does is that players in safezones can no longer knockout other people.

I figured that makes sense because what you don't want to happen while you're in a safezone is:

- get killed

- get knockout and get your stuff stolen or get raped :)

I changed that so it is fine :)

Just change the following file: custom\knockout.sqf

Add this:

inSafezone = false;
} 

if (inSafezone == true) then {
  exitWith {cutText ["You can't knock a player out while you're in a safezone; don't you know anything?" , "PLAIN DOWN"]};
}

after that:

if (_onLadder) exitWith {cutText ["You can't knock a player out while you're on a ladder; don't you know anything?" , "PLAIN DOWN"]};

Edit:

What that does is that players in safezones can no longer knockout other people.

I figured that makes sense because what you don't want to happen while you're in a safezone is:

- get killed

- get knockout and get your stuff stolen or get raped :)

How would i add this to the take clothes script as some players on my server have said your able to take a players clothes that are standing next to a trader. it then ports them to the debug area and kills them.

How would i add this to the take clothes script as some players on my server have said your able to take a players clothes that are standing next to a trader. it then ports them to the debug area and kills them.

Open up the file dayz_code\fn_selfActions.sqf in your mission.pbo

Search for:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // Remove Clothes
    if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {
    if (s_clothes < 0) then {
            s_clothes = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">" + ("Take Clothes!") + "</t>"), "custom\clothes.sqf",cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_clothes;
        s_clothes = -1;
    };
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

replace with that:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
	// Remove Clothes 
		inSafezone = false;
	} 

if (inSafezone == false) then {
		if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {
			if (s_clothes < 0) then {
					s_clothes = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">" + ("Take Clothes!") + "</t>"), "custom\clothes.sqf",cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "",""];
				};
		} else {
			player removeAction s_clothes;
			s_clothes = -1;
		};
	}

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

With that change players will not get the option to take away clothes in safezones.

Do they stop working or don't work from the get go?

Any extras on top of my pack? As all those functions are working fine it seems still for me.

I have seen however salvage options not coming up on some of the new locked vehicles.

ViLAYER Server Custom Pack 1.2 Instructions

Step 1: Download Custom Pack from the link above

Step 2: If you don't already have one, download a PBO viewer program, a FTP program and notepad++ (For these instructions i am using PBO Manager)

Step 3: Extract Custom Pack 1.2 from the .zip file

Step 4: Right click on Dayz_Server.pbo and using PBO Manager "Extract to dayz_server\". You will now have 3 folders (Battleye Files, dayz_Server & Mission Files), the PBO file can be deleted.

Step 5: Using your FTP program, connect to your server. (Check your DayZ Package Provisioning Completed email for FTP info)

Step 6: Copy all files in the Mission Files folder to "vilayercodecustom/missions/epoch.chernarus"

Step 7: Copy all files in the dayz_server folder to "vilayercodecustom/dayz_epoch"

Step 8: Copy all files in the Battleye Files folder to "#######_MasterConfiguration/BattlEye" (where ###### is your username)

Step 9: Restart your server.

​If you want to edit any files, do so either before uploading using notepad++ or after uploading using your file manager.

I'm trying to get the admin to work. I've edited the file where I've put in my PUID. I'm guessing the menu is the blue writing that says "Tools Menu" when I select it from the mouse wheel nothing happens and I lose my ability to mouse scroll for about 5 to 10 seconds. Any idea on what to do to fix it?

There are 2 files I think that need your PUID's

Explained in the init.sqf

Activate.sqf && AdminToolsMain.sqf

I just filled out all the of admin levels with the same PUID's and it worked for and me another test subject.

There are 2 files I think that need your PUID's

Explained in the init.sqf

Activate.sqf && AdminToolsMain.sqf

I just filled out all the of admin levels with the same PUID's and it worked for and another test subject.

Thanks man. Had a derpy moment and didn't read it properly.

Okay. Well i was also wonderring about if you can out-comment a location for then to spawn.

I mean will this work?

From  SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf

// Petrovka2, 2 bandit groups, 0 soldier groups, 0 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
 /*   [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[2,0,0],[75,0,0],[3,0,0]],"SAR_area_2_5"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd; */

if we want to disable a group totally and the code is

// Devils Castle, 2 bandit groups, 0 soldier groups, 0 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
    [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[2,0,0],[75,0,0],[3,0,0]],"SAR_area_2_4"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd; 

Isn't it enough to do this ?

// Devils Castle, 0 bandit groups, 0 soldier groups, 0 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
    [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[0,0,0],[0,0,0],[0,0,0]],"SAR_area_2_4"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd; 

if we want to disable a group totally and the code is

// Devils Castle, 2 bandit groups, 0 soldier groups, 0 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
    [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[2,0,0],[75,0,0],[3,0,0]],"SAR_area_2_4"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd; 

Isn't it enough to do this ?

// Devils Castle, 0 bandit groups, 0 soldier groups, 0 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
    [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[0,0,0],[0,0,0],[0,0,0]],"SAR_area_2_4"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd; 

You could do that yeah, but it adds a lot of clutter to your code. Best to just comment out the second line.

//[["max_grps... etc

MiniChiken

What shall we do to make them not to "road ambush", but stay inside Devils Castle ?.

- I saw something about that road ambush, but don't know how to write it.

MiniChiken

What shall we do to make them not to "road ambush", but stay inside Devils Castle ?.

- I saw something about that road ambush, but don't know how to write it.

You'll want to turn off their dynamic spawning.

Go to lines 74-136 in SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf and remove the bandits individually from each dynamic spawning area, or comment them out entirely if you don't want AI spawning in those areas.