[Release][Tool] BEM - BattlEye Filter Manager by TheMeq

TheMeq

Hello, TheMeq here. Just here to release a new version of my BattlEye Filter Manager Tool called BEM. 

BEM is a useful tool that you just drop into your battleye folder on your server. The server will read your filter files and make editing, adding and deleting keys and filters much more easier to do. The tool will also automatically format filters that appear in your log files correctly so you don't have to mess with adding \n or \". 

You can download the latest version of the tool from my newly created website for it: http://bem.themeq.xyz 

Direct Link: http://bem.themeq.xyz/dl.php?file=BEM_1110.zip
(Note: You may get a discard message on some browsers as this is a new "suspicious" program: Check here for VirusTotal Results: VirusTotal Results if your not sure.)

Changelog is on the website and I have included a screenshot to this post so you can see the layout. 

Usage: Drop the EXE file into your battleye folder, and run it. Your keyword files will be detected automatically. Simply use the dropdown to select a file, click load file. Keywords will appear on the left hand side, you can add, delete or edit these, if one of the keywords is selected, the filters will appear on the right side, and they can  also be added, edited and deleted! Once you are happy with your changes, click on Save File. You previous file will be backed up, just in case!

Criticism is muchly appreciated, or if you find a bug, let me know so I can improve this program!

Many thanks and much loves, TheMeq.

screenshot (1).png

Edited by TheMeq

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Odd, i redownloaded it from your website as it is a newer version, when i tried to delete the old version it said i could not delete it as the file was open but there was no sign of it on the task bar or in task manager. I had to restart the computer to be able to delete it, and when i copied the new version into the battleye folder it did exactly the same, no sign of it running any where but explorer said it's open.

Very strange, are your .net versions up to date? This will be built against .net 4 but it may also be worth installing .net 3.5 and then trying it

Also, right click the download, go to properties and make sure the application is not blocked by clicking the unblock button. 

Possibly whitelist on anti-virus as well in case that is interfering?