[Release] Andre Convoy Patrol

Donnovan

Hello! 

Thanks for this nice script, works fine for us. One question left...

Does the convoy vehicles stay after a server restart? My fear is the map will be run over with hunter vehicles after a while.

No they don't stay after a restart :)

Hmm OK, thats strange...

The convoy vehicles have godmode, they dont get any damage if empty, AI is inside or a player. 

We use Infi, SEM, A3EAI and AntiPvP, any idea where is the problem located? (I tryed to remove AntiPvP but no changes) 

EDIT: I tryed but vehicles are still indestructible. If a player get inside the vehicle its still indestructible, not until player get off the vehicle it takes damage.

Maybe you have a workarount to get the vehicles always destructible? ...or an option players cant use that vehicles? I like this script but with this "bug" its nut usable because players takt that vehicles to run over all AI patrols and missions.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using this lovely script for a month. it's cooool.

but now. I have question, how can I change number of Ammo (Armoed offroad's .50 cal) that given by defalut?

some of my users are destroying lots of Jammer on the map with armed offload. and victims leaving my server :(

so i have to nurf Armed offload itself. ( I'm already reduced number of spawn)

It's 11 boxes for now. I wanna make it to 3.

If any one knows about this, plz let me know. thx

(sorry for my pool english)

Edit --------

I found.  I changed for "_a" from 1 to 8 do  to  for "_a" from 1 to 0 do {

//Add or Remove Turret Ammo - Function
    donn_cascar_tuAmmo = {
        _ammos = _this select 0;
        _motor = _this select 1;
        _action = _this select 2;
        if (_action == "add") then {
            {
                _ammo = _x;
                for "_a" from 1 to 8 do {
                    _motor addMagazineTurret [_ammo,[_forEachIndex]];
                };
            } forEach _ammos;
        };
        if (_action == "remove") then {
            {
                _motor removeMagazinesTurret [_x,[_forEachIndex]];
            } forEach _ammos;
        };
    };

mok21,

I believe 1 to 0 will give no ammo to the turrets, so may be you can use 1 to 1 or 1 to 3 if you want 3 like you said.

thx for ur help. Donnovan. :)

I tried it on my test server. I used 1 to 0 then newaly spawned Armed offroad has 3 boxes of ammo.

I think Armed offroad has own defalut set for ammo(3 boxes).  when I spawn it with admin tool, it has 3 boxes already.

that's the reaseon when i changed "8" to "0"  Armed offroad has 3 boxes. I think. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9:52:46 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 yesyesjo (c668b406dfc4cf9a5330e5f0e363ba93) - #1 "soldierSkin call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
19:52:46   _unit = _rosa_group createUnit [_skin,[50,50,50],[],50,"PRIVATE"];
19:52:46   _unit setVehicleVarNam"
19:52:46 Player yesyesjo kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #1

• 2 weeks later...

Battleye v2 no longer has 7 exec in the scripts.txt in the file,  you will need to see first if it gives you kicks etc .. and make your own filters based on the kicks.. not even sure if this still works with 0.3.3.1 ,, can anyone running  0.3.3.1 confirm is working ? before I mess with this :)

And do any of these really work without ai wandering away from mission or stuck in one area like they had been doing not long ago ??  not sure who that was then .. was just playing then .. just cranked up a3 server.. after shutting down my a2 server in the spring  

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

• 5 months later...

How would I remove the spawn points on the map? I don't want users seeing where they spawn. They can plant explosives and and wait till they spawn.

Also, I can't seem to sell the vehicles to traders, it says can't sell a vehicle twice.

• 1 month later...