Single Currency & Banking Coins (HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:303) ( 2 147 483 647 )

attacknn

Question

I use a script (Single Currency & Banking Coins), and watch akuyu problem: not persist for more than 2 billion (there is a restriction in the database 2147483647) and I had the error "Database: [Error] Error 1264 (Out of range value for column 'PlayerMorality' at row 1) in MySQLQuery SQL: 'UPDATE `player_data` SET `PlayerMorality`= WHERE `PlayerUID`= ''' " + server crashes if you put in the bank more 2kkk

I fix this by changing the characteristics of tables SIGNED INT 11 to 20 BIGINT INSIGND - became more 2kkk maintained, ie milyardov 5 and 10 and 20 in the database and the server no longer generate an error and stopped falling.

Now, if a person having a bank for example 6000000000 perezaydёt game it is displayed that the bank 2147483647, although this is recorded in Table 6 billion, and if he tries to stay 2147483647 recorded in table 0 and disappear .... 4000000000 meet the same story and money in human

But now there HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:303::[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]:|

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet