Epoch 0.3 + CBA

kokebas

While certain parts of CBA work with Epoch there are other parts that don't.  If you notice, the indoor and distance sound effects in JSRS don't function at all, which is due to the extended event handlers not working.  Check your client RPT file and you will see errors relating to CBA calling certain BIS functions that Epoch also uses.  AWOL is aware of the issue and has stated that they will make a strong effort to get Epoch and CBA playing nice together.  

While certain parts of CBA work with Epoch there are other parts that don't.  If you notice, the indoor and distance sound effects in JSRS don't function at all, which is due to the extended event handlers not working.  Check your client RPT file and you will see errors relating to CBA calling certain BIS functions that Epoch also uses.  AWOL is aware of the issue and has stated that they will make a strong effort to get Epoch and CBA playing nice together.  

I'm getting indoor modified sound from JSRS, just tested it on my chernarus server (same ip port:2322). Check it out if you don't believe me.. ;)

• 4 weeks later...