[TUTORIAL]Installing JSRS Support w/stock Epoch AntiHack

Darth_Rogue

im getting autoban #0 the reason: Disallowed Addon [bin\config.bin/CfgPatches/JSRS_Environment,bin\config.bin/CfgPatches/DragonFyre_Titan,bin\config.bin/CfgPatches/JSRS2_Distance]

any help?

thanks in advance

It looks like you upgraded to JSRS 3 without deleting all the old JSRS PBOs.  There's a couple in your list above from JSRS 2 which aren't needed for JSRS 3, so they aren't on the patches list shown in the OP.  I would look through your JSRS folder and delete anything in there that doesn't say dfyre in the file name. 

• 4 weeks later...

Question

When I add the cba_a3_rc4.bikey to my keys folder I can start my test server up and connect to it. I have already updated my BE filters and everything is fine.

I take my cba bikey out and add the dfyre.bikey in then start my server and everything is fine. I can connect and hear the JSRS sounds. Naturally I can't hear the far away sounds because that is what cba fixes.

Now hear is the thing, I add both bikeys to my keys folder and start it up and I can't connect to my server. The RPT log shows this

(This is the one with only one bikey installed and the server starts up fine lines 614 to 616)

11:23:36 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5
11:23:36 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2312, Steam Query Port: 2313
11:23:37 Connected to Steam servers

(This is also lines 614 to 616 but this is where this RPT log ends and the server does not start up with both bikeys installed)
11:29:14 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5
11:29:14 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2312, Steam Query Port: 2313
11:30:19 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(255021548): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

Since you're running Infistar make sure you have disabled the check for cfgPatches. That would block your client from connecting to the server if it's enabled.

This is already set to false.

Question

When I add the cba_a3_rc4.bikey to my keys folder I can start my test server up and connect to it. I have already updated my BE filters and everything is fine.

I take my cba bikey out and add the dfyre.bikey in then start my server and everything is fine. I can connect and hear the JSRS sounds. Naturally I can't hear the far away sounds because that is what cba fixes.

Now hear is the thing, I add both bikeys to my keys folder and start it up and I can't connect to my server. The RPT log shows this

(This is the one with only one bikey installed and the server starts up fine lines 614 to 616)

11:23:36 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5
11:23:36 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2312, Steam Query Port: 2313
11:23:37 Connected to Steam servers

(This is also lines 614 to 616 but this is where this RPT log ends and the server does not start up with both bikeys installed)
11:29:14 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5
11:29:14 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2312, Steam Query Port: 2313
11:30:19 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(255021548): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

Update I got it working with JSRS 2.2 but still not Dragonfyre

There's a couple things you can check. CBA and JSRS do not have to run on the server in order for clients to use them. If you have either @cba or @dragonfyre in your server startup mods section you should remove them. Secondly, make sure that both the cba and dragonfyre keys are present in both the server and client keys folders.

If both those things are as they should be then something else is wrong not related to CBA or DFyre. All that's needed for DFyre to work is keys and cfgPatches settings on the server, BE filters and the keys and mods files to be present on the client. After that it should just work.

You may also want to try DragonFyre Lite, which offers much of the same functions as full DFyre but does not require CBA to run. However, due to recent changes in Arma 3s audio system certain parts of DFyre aren't even working right now. I haven't seen it cause the sorts of problems you're experiencing though.

If you can't get it going after verifying what I've listed above please post your whole client RPT file. It can be found in C:\Users\YourName\Appdata\Local\Arma3\ Be sure to either host the file on pastebin or use

tags.

• 2 weeks later...

After the Update to 0.3.0.1 i get many new script kicks. Used the new BE Filters and adjusted them the same way like with 0.2.5.2, but i get one error following the other.

Here some examples for the errors (made exceptions for every one, but after one exception is made another accour)

#36 "call CBA_fnc_defaultParam;
#36 "c_localEvent is nil!!";};
#55 "if !(isMultiplayer) then { { (findDisplay 46) displayRemoveAllEventHandlers _x } forEach ["KeyUp", "KeyDown"] };

7 "BIS_fnc_" !"setTaskLocal_customData" !"initDisplay" !"selectRandom" !"getCfgSubClasses" !"animalBehaviour" !"guiEffectTiles_coef" !"GUImessage" !"guiEffectTiles" !"param" !"setIDCStreamFriendly" !"overviewauthor" !"diagAARrecord" !"diagKey" !"feedbackMain" !"missionHandlers" !"getServerVariable" !"missionFlow" !"initParams" !"initRespawn" !"missionTasksLocal" !"missionConversationsLocal" !"missionCon" !"preload" !"logFormat" !"recompile" !"moduleInit" !"feedback_allowPP" !"feedback_allowDeathScreen" !"feedbackInit" !"initMultiplayer" !"MP" !"displayMission" !"feedback_fatiguePP" !"respawnBase" !"dirTo" !"secondsToString" !"guiMessage_status" !"selectRespawnTemplate" !"guiMessage_defaultPositions" !"startLoadingScreen_ids" !"damageChanged" !"incapacitatedEffect" !"invRemove" !"relpos" !"inString" !"findSafePos" !"isPosBlacklisted" !"timeToString" !"distance2D" !"effectKilled" !"dynamictext" !"inAngleSector" !="_this call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_effectFired');" !"setTaskLocal_customData" !"bis_fnc_locWeaponInfo"  !"call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;" !="_this,"bis_fnc_curatorrespawn",false"
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}" !"sleep (_onScreenTime) spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"spawn bis_FNC_dynamicText"
7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !="_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setvelocity !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];"
7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"
7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 playableunits !="getDir _x, name _x];};}forEach playableUnits;};if" !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" !="["FPS: %1 | PLAYERS: %2 | HEALTH: %3%4 | KRYPTO: %5 | HUNGER: %6%4 | THIRST: %7%4 | STAMINA: %8 | RESTART IN: %9:%10", round diag_fps, count playableUnits, ((damage player - 1) * -100), "%", EPOCH_playerCrypto, _hunger, _thirst, EPOCH_playerStamina, _hours, _minutes, _counter"" !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" !"endDeath" !"if (_unit in playableUnits"
7 allUnits !="allUnits-playableUnits;};if" !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;" !="{ _x call _fnc } forEach vehicles;" !="{ _x call _fnc } forEach allUnits;"
7 allowDamage !="player allowDamage true;vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;{missionNamespace setVariable[format['EPOCH_player%1"
1 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !="execVM \"\MPMissions\epoch.Chernarus\scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf\"" !="execVM \"\MPMissions\epoch.Chernarus\custom\welcome.sqf\"" !="\"["\x\cba\addons\network\fnc_globalExecute.sqf\",\".sqf",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Network\",\"globalExecute\"]" !"execVM \"scripts\AdminHunt"
7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addWeaponCargo\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addWeaponCargoGlobal\"]"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';" !="\"oneachframe\", \"onpreloadstarted\", \"onpreloadfinished\", \"onmapsingleclick\", \"onplayerconnected\", \"onplayerdisconnected\"];"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazine.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazine\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineVerified.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineVerified\"]"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargo.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineCargo\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargoGlobal.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineCargoGlobal\"]"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr  addItemToVest _missionItem;"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons !="removeAllWeapons axeGeneral;"
7 removeAllItems
7 "" !arifle_mas_ !srifle_mas_ !hgun_mas_ !LMG_mas_ !=mas_launch_ !=B_mas_AssualtPack_ !=B_mas_Bergen_ !=B_mas_Kitbag !=muzzle_mas_ !=optic_mas_
7 removeAllActions
7 setTerrainGrid !="setTerrainGrid 25;"
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);"
7 createVehicleCrew
1 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal" !=";BIS_OO_grpLogic = _group;\} else \{_logic = "LOGIC" createVehicleLocal \[0, 0\];;\};\} else \{_logic = BIS_functions_mainscope"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];" !="= \[sideLogic\] call CBA_fnc_getSharedGroup;_logic = _group createUnit \["FunctionsManager", \[0,0,0\], \[\], 0, "none"\];;BIS_OO_grp""
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !="_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";"
7 deleteMarker !="deletemarker _markeradmin;"
7 setMarker !"_markeradmin" !="["\x\cba\addons\network\fnc_setMarkerPersistent.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Network","setMarkerPersistent"]"
7 createMarker !="["\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_createMarker.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Misc","createMarker"]" !"_markeradmin"
7 assignItem !="axeVIP assignItem _item;"
7 forceAddUniform !="player forceAddUniform _uniform;"
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="_sapper setDamage 1;\n_sBomb setDamage 1;" !="_this setdamage 1;" !="deleteVehicle CBA_EVENT_KEY_LOGIC" !="CBA_EVENT_KEY_LOGIC setDamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"Fired" !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\"" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addEventHandler\"]" !" _obj addEventHandler [_x, compile format[\"_this call SLX_XEH_EH_%1\", _x]] } f" !"_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName} else {'CBA_fnc_addEventHandler'};" !"private ['_fnc_scriptNameParent'];" !"_fnc_scriptNameP" !="\"A_fnc_debug\") }] call (uiNamespace getVariable \"CBA_fnc_addEventHandler\"); !"if (SLX_XEH_MACHINE select 3) then" !"cba_diagnostic_"
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !"cba_keybinding_fnc_onKeyDown" !"(count _x != 1) then" !"_x set [0, (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [_key, _x select 1]];" !"CBA_E"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;"
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";" !"if !(isMultiplayer) then { { (findDisplay 46) displayRemoveAllEventHandlers _x } forEach ["KeyUp", "KeyDown"] };"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"removeEventHandler\"]" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status" !"ect 0;" !"if !(isNil \"_id\") then {" !"(findDisplay 46) displayRemoveEventHandler [_key, _id];" !"if (count _x != 1) then {" !"_x set "
7 switchCamera
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text,"
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate
7 ctrlDelete
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !="[\"A3\functions_f\MP\fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3\",\"MP\",\"deleteVehicleCrew\"]"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_whitelist
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_group_upgrade_lvl_SVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"
7 Dayz_GUI_R
7 dayz_originalPlayer
7 zZombie_Base
7 infiSTAR
7 GodMode
7 shazbot
7 _typeofHookMonky
7 _allocMemory
7 _d3d9multipliervariable
7 _runASM
7 _addGFX_hookD3D9eventhandler
7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB
7 JJMMEE_INIT_MENU

See the above for an updated and working scripts/txt file.... Spent 3 hours sorting and can now connect no issues.

Hope it helps,

Pry

7 "BIS_fnc_" !"setTaskLocal_customData" !"initDisplay" !"selectRandom" !"getCfgSubClasses" !"animalBehaviour" !"guiEffectTiles_coef" !"GUImessage" !"guiEffectTiles" !"param" !"setIDCStreamFriendly" !"overviewauthor" !"diagAARrecord" !"diagKey" !"feedbackMain" !"missionHandlers" !"getServerVariable" !"missionFlow" !"initParams" !"initRespawn" !"missionTasksLocal" !"missionConversationsLocal" !"missionCon" !"preload" !"logFormat" !"recompile" !"moduleInit" !"feedback_allowPP" !"feedback_allowDeathScreen" !"feedbackInit" !"initMultiplayer" !"MP" !"displayMission" !"feedback_fatiguePP" !"respawnBase" !"dirTo" !"secondsToString" !"guiMessage_status" !"selectRespawnTemplate" !"guiMessage_defaultPositions" !"startLoadingScreen_ids" !"damageChanged" !"incapacitatedEffect" !"invRemove" !"relpos" !"inString" !"findSafePos" !"isPosBlacklisted" !"timeToString" !"distance2D" !"effectKilled" !"dynamictext" !"inAngleSector" !="_this call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_effectFired');" !"setTaskLocal_customData" !"bis_fnc_locWeaponInfo"  !"call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;" !="_this,"bis_fnc_curatorrespawn",false"
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}" !"sleep (_onScreenTime) spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"spawn bis_FNC_dynamicText"
7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch
7 enableFatigue
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !="_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 setvelocity !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];"
7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"
7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 playableunits !="getDir _x, name _x];};}forEach playableUnits;};if" !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" !="["FPS: %1 | PLAYERS: %2 | HEALTH: %3%4 | KRYPTO: %5 | HUNGER: %6%4 | THIRST: %7%4 | STAMINA: %8 | RESTART IN: %9:%10", round diag_fps, count playableUnits, ((damage player - 1) * -100), "%", EPOCH_playerCrypto, _hunger, _thirst, EPOCH_playerStamina, _hours, _minutes, _counter"" !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" !"endDeath" !"if (_unit in playableUnits"
7 allUnits !="allUnits-playableUnits;};if" !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;" !="{ _x call _fnc } forEach vehicles;" !="{ _x call _fnc } forEach allUnits;"
7 allowDamage !="player allowDamage true;vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;{missionNamespace setVariable[format['EPOCH_player%1"
1 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !="execVM \"\MPMissions\epoch.Chernarus\scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf\"" !="execVM \"\MPMissions\epoch.Chernarus\custom\welcome.sqf\"" !="\"["\x\cba\addons\network\fnc_globalExecute.sqf\",\".sqf",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Network\",\"globalExecute\"]" !"execVM \"scripts\AdminHunt"
7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addWeaponCargo\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addWeaponCargoGlobal\"]"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';" !="\"oneachframe\", \"onpreloadstarted\", \"onpreloadfinished\", \"onmapsingleclick\", \"onplayerconnected\", \"onplayerdisconnected\"];"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazine.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazine\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineVerified.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineVerified\"]"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargo.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineCargo\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargoGlobal.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineCargoGlobal\"]"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr  addItemToVest _missionItem;"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllItems
7 "" !arifle_mas_ !srifle_mas_ !hgun_mas_ !LMG_mas_ !=mas_launch_ !=B_mas_AssualtPack_ !=B_mas_Bergen_ !=B_mas_Kitbag !=muzzle_mas_ !=optic_mas_
7 removeAllActions
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);"
7 createVehicleCrew
1 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal" !=";BIS_OO_grpLogic = _group;\} else \{_logic = "LOGIC" createVehicleLocal \[0, 0\];;\};\} else \{_logic = BIS_functions_mainscope"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];" !="= \[sideLogic\] call CBA_fnc_getSharedGroup;_logic = _group createUnit \["FunctionsManager", \[0,0,0\], \[\], 0, "none"\];;BIS_OO_grp""
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !="_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";"
7 setMarker !"_markeradmin" !="["\x\cba\addons\network\fnc_setMarkerPersistent.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Network","setMarkerPersistent"]"
7 createMarker !="["\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_createMarker.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Misc","createMarker"]" !"_markeradmin"
7 setDamage !="_sapper setDamage 1;\n_sBomb setDamage 1;" !="_this setdamage 1;" !="deleteVehicle CBA_EVENT_KEY_LOGIC" !="CBA_EVENT_KEY_LOGIC setDamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"Fired" !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\"" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addEventHandler\"]" !" _obj addEventHandler [_x, compile format[\"_this call SLX_XEH_EH_%1\", _x]] } f" !"_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName} else {'CBA_fnc_addEventHandler'};" !"private ['_fnc_scriptNameParent'];" !"_fnc_scriptNameP" !="\"A_fnc_debug\") }] call (uiNamespace getVariable \"CBA_fnc_addEventHandler\"); !"if (SLX_XEH_MACHINE select 3) then" !"cba_diagnostic_"
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !"cba_keybinding_fnc_onKeyDown" !"(count _x != 1) then" !"_x set [0, (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [_key, _x select 1]];" !"CBA_E"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;"
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";" !"if !(isMultiplayer) then { { (findDisplay 46) displayRemoveAllEventHandlers _x } forEach ["KeyUp", "KeyDown"] };"
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"removeEventHandler\"]" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status" !"ect 0;" !"if !(isNil \"_id\") then {" !"(findDisplay 46) displayRemoveEventHandler [_key, _id];" !"if (count _x != 1) then {" !"_x set "
7 switchCamera
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text,"
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate
7 ctrlDelete
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !="[\"A3\functions_f\MP\fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3\",\"MP\",\"deleteVehicleCrew\"]"
7 loadFile
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_whitelist
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"
7 Dayz_GUI_R
7 dayz_originalPlayer
7 zZombie_Base
7 infiSTAR
7 GodMode
7 shazbot
7 _typeofHookMonky
7 _allocMemory
7 _runASM
7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB
7 JJMMEE_INIT_MENU

See the above for an updated and working scripts/txt file.... Spent 3 hours sorting and can now connect no issues.

Hope it helps,

Pry

it works!! ty bro

7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch
7 enableFatigue
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu
7 enableCollisionWith
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllItems
7 removeAllActions
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createTeam
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 addMPEventHandler
7 switchCamera
7 ctrlCreate
7 ctrlDelete
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 loadFile
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_whitelist
7 Dayz_GUI_R
7 dayz_originalPlayer
7 zZombie_Base
7 infiSTAR
7 GodMode
7 shazbot
7 _typeofHookMonky
7 _allocMemory
7 _runASM
7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB
7 JJMMEE_INIT_MENU

Hope it helps,

Pry

OP updated with link to your post.  Thanks!  Haven't had time to update this since the Epoch update hit.