Sharing my new banned hackers

Sp4rkY

I want to share with you people which definitly are hacking, so you can update your banlists:

eef895bf02be439a63c6784160c25b50 [ACED] Johnson (Hacker: TP, Rockets, Speedhack, Delete Function...)
ba43348a6161d59c1248770b9f9480de [ACED] Mikeee (Hacker: TP, Rockets, Speedhack, Delete Function...)
018fb71ddc9b1645652118030df13cc9 Radres (Scriptkid)
cheers

Edit:

Will be updated if i get some time to do so.

Ok, u mean its senseless to share my bans ?

If noone want this, i stop it :/

Some people may use them, but the majority of server owners will not just take your word for it because they can't know for sure that you just don't have a grudge against these players. 

Some people may use them, but the majority of server owners will not just take your word for it because they can't know for sure that you just don't have a grudge against these players. 

I second the fact that these guys came on my server as well for the first time and deleted all bases off of the map.

It is one of the reason I hate the stupidity of some Epoch admins. Why god why you not share your damn ban list? Oh, someone can be banned falsely or just give you people who did something wrong to those admins (killed them in game etc) so it is not safe? WHAAAAT? This is not how reality works. You have to share info, no matter it is reliable or not. The future will tell. You do not have to USE those guids, but simple fact of sharing it publicly (or even privately) is what all the gaming and all internet reputation thing is about. Imagine if Amazon didn't accept records of crimincal that Ebay sent them because "hur dur they can be normal people who did no crime". It is damn stupid and it makes me furious that such stupid people exist on the internet who do not understand the simple fact of business.

In the long run, admins who do not share are worse of. That's game theory 101 to you.

Yeah I am preaching to the choir, but I naively still believe that there are still smart Epoch admins who will gladly look into it and maybe ban those people in their servers too.

This is how free market business works. You share info about criminals. If there are admins who falsely ban people and share their guids, then they WILL be exposed eventually and they themselves will be banned from every other server. So it is in the best interest of all admins to be honest. This is not some corrupt government where bribary and lobying is everything. This is a damn internet, the total free market.

I second the fact that these guys came on my server as well for the first time and deleted all bases off of the map.

it is naive and absurd thinking. How do you think business all around the world works? Are you 12? Do you even economics? it is in the best interest of admins of various servers to NOT lie about hackers if they do not want hackers in their own servers. Same as in a real world. Imagine you are coffe shop owner, some client goes to your shop, and leaves without paying. you then submit to other coffee shops (your competitors) that this man is a criminal because he didn't pay for the service and it is in all your best interest to ban him from entering yoru shop otherwise, you won't get information about other criminals who didn't pay for other shop owners and then stumbled upon your own shop and left without paying. You will LOSE money in this way. That's reality. And everybody does it. I suggest your to reconsider, you want fair players or anyone, even hackers in your servers because "muh server population".

it is naive and absurd thinking. How do you think business all around the world works? Are you 12? Do you even economics? it is in the best interest of admins of various servers to NOT lie about hackers if they do not want hackers in their own servers. Same as in a real world. Imagine you are coffe shop owner, some client goes to your shop, and leaves without paying. you then submit to other coffee shops (your competitors) that this man is a criminal because he didn't pay for the service and it is in all your best interest to ban him from entering yoru shop otherwise, you won't get information about other criminals who didn't pay for other shop owners and then stumbled upon your own shop and left without paying. You will LOSE money in this way. That's reality. And everybody does it. I suggest your to reconsider, you want fair players or anyone, even hackers in your servers because "muh server population".

Honestly... this doesn't happen unless it's multiple offenses at the same establishment. Now that there are other people speaking up saying they did it on their servers as well it makes it a little more believable. However most people still want to see it for themselves. Concrete evidence is best. You want people to ban them as well catch them in the act with logs or video.

I think it's a good idea to post information about players who you've had issues with so that if someone else has issues with them, they'd see here that it's not an isolated issue and be more confident to act on it. Especially if you're simply suspicious of someone or you only have a player or two complaining about them. Just like above where Friendly confirmed that he had the same issues with a couple of those players.

For instance, players complaining about playerX spawn camping, problem persists after warnings, ban. Post on forums so that, if another admin sees them they can at least investigate or monitor their actions.

However, I really don't think it's a good idea to simply add someone off someone else's list to your own.

@kpabatok

I can appreciate the philosophy but the problem persists that a good bit of poeple, given that everyone and their cousins uncle owns a server anymore, have their brains falling out and ban poeple under false or ridiculous pretenses. It happens all the damned time. The Internet isn't a democracy, those running things can make any bad decisions they want. Most server admins, especially ones running high population servers, couldn't give a rats ass if they're correct in banning someone. Look at gamersplatoon about a year ago banning thousands of poeple from origins, a lot under false pretenses. But did they give a fook? Nope, if I call you a hacker then you're just a hacker, no trial and jury here bub, not worth my time.

I don't disagree admins may and do ban people for various stupid reasons, but to think that when admin posts here an info about hacker he banned and suggests that others should beware of him, why would he lie about hacking at all? Just ban and forget if he just killed you or destroyed your base. You almost won't see admins going through all this hassle just to convince other admins to ban a non-hacker. Otherwise, using same logic you can apply it to other businesses as I mentioned, shops, insurance agencies etc, police for god's sake. Why would they report a person at all unless he was serious criminal? I am not saying this doesn't happen at all, just saying that the odds are so low that cost/benefit outweights it and people therefore should share the information, not matter what the evidence is.

It is not a philosophy, it is how real businesses in real world operate. They share info between their comptetitors, because nobody wants scum people on their property (servers).

So, i have to say its really sad which disgust i had created...

And this reason is the point for the most admins/people/server-owners to dont help each other anymore... Sincerely i can understand these groups now...

I only can tell you my experience with those named players and if i say they are hacking, then i dont lie. Some ppl should know me and can apply to the term that i dont lie or want to exclude some players from the game. Iam really disappointed now while i´ve read this whole posts... Not all of them but the most brought me to the point to think really, really hard about to post anything anymore in forums... Hope u know what i meant...

And ofcourse, about some ppl´s thinking here i can fully agree with, but my only meaning of the primary part of my threat was to figure out hackers and not do some time-intensive shitstorm...

cheers m8´s

Isn't there a watch-cam in the mod?

If so video proof would be beneficial I would think.

Just to have one player say that another player was hacking/cheating doesn't seem like enough to me and i'm sure most would agree.

Video proof would get them completely banned and not just on various servers....you would think.

Why are people on these forums so overly emotional and easily offended? XD  If you trust someone else who is sharing banned info, then by all means.  What's bad is if you have a network of servers using a cocktail list and just DGAF.  Like I said, I think it's good just to broadcast who you're banning and why, so that, if someone else has the same issue with the person, they can also concur that its a repeating issue.

I just hope that owners of high pop servers aren't just adding people just because someone else said they were hackers.  But, like the example above, Friendly concurred that those two window licking script bunnies were running their shitty scripts on his server as well.  I personally trust Friendly, been playing on his servers for a while, had interactions with him and his crew, so with this I would personally consider adding them to my own ban list.

People around these here parts tend to shoot down any idea before thinking on it and coming up with a better one.   No need to emo, it's all good.  I just hope that server owners that actually have people playing on their servers use their heads first.

What did you expect? Any thread where people try sharing their bans for "hackers" always fails for the same arguments, just like the threads about "Pay to Win".

It fails for some but I believe this post succeeded. It got drama started and people fighting :rolleyes: