EliteWarfare

IgiLoad Script ( Load-up AI Box Creates, New Vehicle Verification ) [Updated 0.3.7.0]

can you pastebin your scripts.txt, I can help... Just got this working yesterday on my dev server, and this is not going to be your only problem...

i fix add

7 exec   !="execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoad.sqf";

Thanks for this.

Any chanch of adding the filter/expression just this script needs. I have the latest BE filter from infiSTAR and there is tons of other stuff in there. So I need to sit and look through the whole line. And in the end (I know that I am gone miss something, and I am not the best guy to look through code  :) ) it just melts in to a big blob..... lol

You should stop using adfly, it redirected me to some bullshit scam page about a virus.

Just host the download on dropbox, or put it on github.

Sorry about that before i had it MediaFire but a buddy told me to put Adfly so i tried it. guess not working :P but after i add the Epoch Vehicle list ill change it back to Mediafire ^-^. Just wait a Few Seconds and on the Top Right it should say SKIP AD click on that and it will take you to the download page :)

Nice work. I finally got it to work. One thing.... anybody know the fix for the parachute disappears immediately after dropping the vehicle. Out of three quadbike, one survived the drop.

have the same Problem need a fix too.

regards,

DELTA

Hi script is working great thanks, but we have this attachto kick when trying to load a crate from zupas capture points.

#0 2:7080 Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F 2:7194 C_Offroad_01_EPOCH -1 [0,-4,0]
#0 2:7080 Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F 2:7820 B_Truck_01_transport_EPOCH -1 [0,-7,0]
#0 2:7080 Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F 2:8152 C_Offroad_01_EPOCH -1 [0,-4,0]

tried an offroad and a hemmtt.

My attachto.txt.

5 "" !WeaponHolderSimulated !Shot !"(LockBox|FirePlace|PlotPole|Jack)_EPOCH" !"Jack_SIM_EPOCH" !"LockBox_Ghost_EPOCH" !"CinderWallHalf_Ghost_EPOCH" !"(Tipi|StorageShelf|WoodFloor|WoodLargeWall|WoodStairs|WoodRamp)_Ghost_EPOCH" !"Foundation_Ghost_EPOCH" !"Land_Cages_F" !"Epoch_Sapper_F" !"Epoch_Male_F" !"C_Offroad_01_EPOCH" !"C_Quadbike_01_EPOCH" !"C_Hatchback_01_EPOCH" !"C_Hatchback_02_EPOCH" !"C_SUV_01_EPOCH" !"C_Van_01_box_EPOCH" !"C_Van_01_transport_EPOCH" !"B_SDV_01_EPOCH" !"B_MRAP_01_EPOCH" !"B_Truck_01_transport_EPOCH" !"B_Truck_01_covered_EPOCH" !"B_Truck_01_mover_EPOCH" !"B_Truck_01_box_EPOCH" !"O_Truck_02_covered_EPOCH" !"O_Truck_02_transport_EPOCH" !"O_Truck_03_covered_EPOCH" !"O_Truck_02_box_EPOCH" !"ebike_epoch" !"K01" !"K02" !"K03" !"K04" !"C_Rubberboat_EPOCH" !"C_Rubberboat_02_EPOCH" !"C_Rubberboat_03_EPOCH" !"C_Rubberboat_04_EPOCH" !"C_Boat_Civil_01_EPOCH" !"C_Boat_Civil_01_police_EPOCH" !"C_Boat_Civil_01_rescue_EPOCH" !"jetski_epoch" !"B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH" !"I_Heli_Transport_02_EPOCH" !"I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Transport_04_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Transport_04_bench_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Transport_04_box_EPOCH" !"O_Heli_Transport_04_covered_EPOCH" !"B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_EPOCH" !"B_Parachute_02_F" !"Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F"

Offroad is already in there so i tried adding !"Box_IND_AmmoVeh_F" but still the same unfortunately.

Any suggestions would be fantastic

Simon

Ok for me it's BE Script Restrinction #19

My script logs show this...Not sure this has anything to do with igiload.

30.06.2015 22:49:45: Mr.GoodTrust (67.253.1.49:2304) 0b607d3b79cf0c61cee717b59c1f3397 - #19 "uredText parseText ( format["<t size='1.5'>%1</t>",count playableUnits ,_align,_valign]);
(_display  displayCtrl _image) ctrlSet"

Works great except for the Taru Cargo Pods. They go too far in the bed of the Tempest/HEMMT and when I try to unload them they cause all sorts of mayhem like flipping the truck and blowing up. Anyway I can fix this? Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494803807

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494803836

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494803816

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494803854

anyone has this working with 3.0.1.0?

My script text does not have the 7 exec line, is that new?

I have put the igiload folder in the root op the mission.pbo

I put this in init.sqf:

[] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf";

Cant find anything in the rtp bout igiload failing or either loading :(