IgiLoad Script ( Load-up AI Box Creates, New Vehicle Verification ) [Updated 0.3.7.0]

EliteWarfare

Remove what you have in ur publicvariable.txt, replace it with this:

5 "" !="EPOCH_(UP|SAVE|PAINT|MAINT)BUILD" !="EPOCH_(say3D|switchMove|storeCrypto|TEMPOBJ|packJack)_PVS"  !="EPOCH_(load|revive|dead|push)Player_PVS" !="EPOCH_(build|equipped)Item_PVS" !="EPOCH_GROUP_(Upgrade|Player|create|Delete|Invite)_PVS" !="EPOCH_(lock|pack)Storage_PVS" !="EPOCH_(unlock|lock|fill|repair)Vehicle_PVS" !="EPOCH_(knockDownTree|destroyTrash|MAKETRADEREQ|MAKETRADE|S_S_VEHICLES|MAKENPCTRADE|oneWayTP)" !="EPOCH_Loot(Animal|Container|Building)" !="EPAH_[a-z]{5,10}" !="IL_SetMass" !="IL_SetScore"

Thank you Moody that worked for me

Hey guys,

everytime i open the map im getting Script restriction #18. Can anyone help me please?

scripts.log

12.02.2015 11:44:10: -VDK- Cole (95.91.225.178:31034) 91d1f3b2abacd13957440007a752346b - #18 ">> 'CfgVehicles' >> typeOf _x >> 'displayName')];};}forEach allUnits-playableUnits;};if (oqlob) then {};if (fsjklpdxe) then {{if"

Thanks to the original poster for this script, working good!

How do i get it to work? Where do i get the crates i load up with? And it doesnt seem like i can load up vehicles onto HEMTT Transport, i dont get any igiloader options in my scroll menu at all.

Exactly, where do you get the crate / box / containers to load items with?

I have VEMF missions, it spawned a mission reward crate filled with weapons & ammo which I can load into land vehicles using Igiload so it's working but I just need the crates without doing a mission every time...

Thanks to the original poster for this script, working good!

Exactly, where do you get the crate / box / containers to load items with?

I have VEMF missions, it spawned a mission reward crate filled with weapons & ammo which I can load into land vehicles using Igiload so it's working but I just need the crates without doing a mission every time...

I have not tried yet but the people on my server say they don't get option to tow am i missing something. I thought this was a tow script and if so what are they doing wrong

I have not tried yet but the people on my server say they don't get option to tow am i missing something. I thought this was a tow script and if so what are they doing wrong

This is not a tow script - it's a cargo load/unload script to be clear you can not tow any vehicles but you can load some vehicles/items as cargo on to others.

If you installed it correctly, what you need to find to test is a supported vehicle to load on to e.g.: box transport truck.

And also you need something (object or vehicle) to load e.g.: ammo box or a vehicle such as ATV or electric motorbike.

I followed the instructions and it's working fine the only thing unclear is where to find the ammo box - it's nowhere to be seen (so far found only one - mission reward).

This works pretty well and I was able to modify it so It can load other vehicles that I've added. However I'm stumped as to how to get ammo boxes or crates. is there a way to allow admins to spawn boxes that can be loaded with loot for players that can be air dropped or delivered.

This is not a tow script - it's a cargo load/unload script to be clear you can not tow any vehicles but you can load some vehicles/items as cargo on to others.

If you installed it correctly, what you need to find to test is a supported vehicle to load on to e.g.: box transport truck.

And also you need something (object or vehicle) to load e.g.: ammo box or a vehicle such as ATV or electric motorbike.

I followed the instructions and it's working fine the only thing unclear is where to find the ammo box - it's nowhere to be seen (so far found only one - mission reward).

Thank you for clarifying for me. So it is working right we see load but not tow. Now i need to find a good tow script anyone have a lead

This works pretty well and I was able to modify it so It can load other vehicles that I've added. However I'm stumped as to how to get ammo boxes or crates. is there a way to allow admins to spawn boxes that can be loaded with loot for players that can be air dropped or delivered.

VEMF has one mission only - if you do the mission, it rewards you with a "ammobox" crate. it has weapons, ammunition inside. I tested with this box it can be load/unloaded as cargo.

If you don't want to be limited to 'mission reward ammoboxes' I don't know where to find other boxes or how to spawn them on demand though... I hope someone can clarify this for us soon.

I tried, didnt work. Need to edit the whole thing to make it work with epoch. Too advanced for me:( would love some guidance on how to do it.

Moody

R3F works fine with Epoch. Pretty sure you have to use Infistar antihack for now though since the stock antihack with Epoch doesn't allow addactions, which is they way R3F works. So if you have InfI* then all you need is do configure it and add BE filters.

R3F works fine with Epoch. Pretty sure you have to use Infistar antihack for now though since the stock antihack with Epoch doesn't allow addactions, which is they way R3F works. So if you have InfI* then all you need is do configure it and add BE filters.

Well thats a bummer. Not getting Inf just for this.

However, bonus is a friend got an epoch server and and got inf...he asked me to do some work on it so will use him as a test.

Any pointers Darth as I...well the forum nic says it all...

Well thats a bummer. Not getting Inf just for this.

However, bonus is a friend got an epoch server and and got inf...he asked me to do some work on it so will use him as a test.

Any pointers Darth as I...well the forum nic says it all...

Yeah send me a PM and I'll catch up with you in the morning.  It's bedtime for me.  :)  Awol said that they will be adding addAction support in a future (0.3??) version of their Antihack, so it may very well be possible to run it with stock tools in the (somewhat) near future.  

I tried adding a new heli just to test it didn't work. Could you please share your files?

EDIT1: I found this message below from the script's coder (Igi_PL):

Adding vehicle to array is not all. Script have to know where to look for objects to load, where is cargo space, where eject players and more. "Also, it would be cool if vehicles could be added to the script at will as long as the class name is known" - if you want separation core from configs, I'm working on it in separate brench (this need time)...

Now I understand why my advanced(!) method of "copy & paste mohawk" and just change the name approach didn't work. it would have worked if dimensions were the same - obviously not. I'll take another shot at it tomorrow, if successfull I'll publish the files her. We have a zillion vehicles to add to, it would be great if every one of us shared their vehicle additions...

EDIT2: apparently this was my 500th post :D

I tried adding a new heli just to test it didn't work. Could you please share your files?

EDIT1: I found this message below from the script's coder (Igi_PL):

Now I understand why my advanced(!) method of "copy & paste mohawk" and just change the name approach didn't work. it would have worked if dimensions were the same - obviously not. I'll take another shot at it tomorrow, if successfull I'll publish the files her. We have a zillion vehicles to add to, it would be great if every one of us shared their vehicle additions...

EDIT2: apparently this was my 500th post :D

I probably should have clarified. The vehicles I added were existing arma 3 vehicles like Striders, Ifrit, Armed Offroad and Hunters. I just modified the HEMITT in the IgiLoad.sqf supported cargo section to allow those vehicles to be loaded into the back of the HEMITT Transport. As well I added the Armed Offroad under the Ifrit versions instead of the Offroad to prevent it from having vehicles loaded into it. below are the two lines I changed.

line 181:     IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_HEMTT = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Kamaz + IL_Supported_OFFROAD + IL_Supported_SUV +

IL_Supported_Strider + IL_Supported_Hunter + IL_Supported_Ifrit;

line 142:    IL_Supported_Ifrit = ["O_MRAP_02_F", "O_MRAP_02_gmg_F", "O_MRAP_02_hmg_F", "B_G_Offroad_01_armed_F"];

Has anyone figured out a way of disabling the loading or lifting of locked vehicles?

Also, even though IL_CDamage = 1; it still repairs the vehicle when you unload it :)

2 lines two WISHLIST items there.

1. Disabling locked vehicles.

2. A fix for NOT SAVING pre-transport damage level.

I hope someone posts solutions sometime soon :)