// A3Wasteland - publicVariableVal.txt BattlEye filters by AgentRev

5 "createMine"
5 "createUnit"
5 "createVehicle"
5 "BIS_fnc_3Dcredits"
5 "BIS_fnc_AAN"
5 "vChecksum"
5 "vehicleChecksum"

You will essentially need to build them yourself if you are getting battleye kicks.. But i'm not sure why an AI mission will kick you out of the server since the server is spawning the mission. However I am VERY RUSTY on this subject so I can be very wrong.. If I was in your shoes I would test the missions with battleye disabled then work on filters.

Got the AI spawns to work... just the markers freakin me off ^^

so have you gotten the ai to spawn and work on a dedi server or just a mission you tested in the editor or something like that because mine works fine in editor but once I take it live ai still disappear. If so any hints on how to make them stay because simply spawning them in will not work. they get cleaned up. I figured out a call to keep the vehicles there but ai is a diff story. Also whats wrong with your makers. should be a easy fix id think.

I have got the Ai to spawn by scripts, not by editor, the only thing thats problematic is that idk if its allowed to use the Groupleaderbrain.fsm to workaround the cleanup... if it is its fine if not another workaround is needed..

There isnt any problem with battleye left, since I edited the rules to fetch the right code fragment exceptions.

The markers and vehicles (including boxes) are having the cleanup problem.

they simply get removed after 10 secs or something.

I have got the Ai to spawn by scripts, not by editor, the only thing thats problematic is that idk if its allowed to use the Groupleaderbrain.fsm to workaround the cleanup... if it is its fine if not another workaround is needed..

There isnt any problem with battleye left, since I edited the rules to fetch the right code fragment exceptions.

The markers and vehicles (including boxes) are having the cleanup problem.

they simply get removed after 10 secs or something.

hmmm that's weird about the markers I have no problem with markers just create them with script as normal. What script are you using to create them. Also groupleaderbrain.fsm? where is this located? do you mind explaining how you implemented that to make the ai stay? I have crates and markers staying just fine on my server maybe we could share some scripts and get a mission working good

well the groupleaderbrain is called within the ai spawn script that is called by the drones when detecting players

I only tryed to call it on my local pc, still a dedicated session though. worked out well but without that its a bit complicated..

I create the markers just by using: _marker= createMarker["name",_position]

hmmm that's weird about the markers I have no problem with markers just create them with script as normal. What script are you using to create them. Also groupleaderbrain.fsm? where is this located? do you mind explaining how you implemented that to make the ai stay? I have crates and markers staying just fine on my server maybe we could share some scripts and get a mission working good

hmm I use this

_marker = createMarker ["Marker1",[20340.3,6569.2]];

_marker setMarkerType "mil_objective";

are you setting marker type that might be your problem. could you explain where to locate the ai spawn script so I could take a look at it. I've looked everywhere to see what they use and cant find anything. in here? eserverfiles\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_antagonists?

I see that's where the event is triggered but cant find where the actual script is that is used when it is triggered

hmm I use this

are you setting marker type that might be your problem. could you explain where to locate the ai spawn script so I could take a look at it. I've looked everywhere to see what they use and cant find anything. in here? eserverfiles\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_antagonists?

I see that's where the event is triggered but cant find where the actual script is that is used when it is triggered

you need to look in the a3_epoch_code.pbo in there you will find EPOCH_supportCopter.sqf and EPOCH_unitSpawn.sqf 

well the groupleaderbrain is called within the ai spawn script that is called by the drones when detecting players

I only tryed to call it on my local pc, still a dedicated session though. worked out well but without that its a bit complicated..

I create the markers just by using: _marker= createMarker["name",_position]

this is how i set my markers.

"goatMarker" setmarkerpos (position goatlove);
"goatMarker" setmarkertext "Love Goat's";
"goatMarker" setmarkercolor "ColorRed";
"goatMarker" setMarkerAlpha 1;
"goatMarker" setmarkerType "mil_dot";

hmm I use this

ya same as mine and I don't have problem with markers? wonder whats causing it for him?

also thanks I was looking around in the server files forever n didn't even think of epoch code ha

anyone know the variable that needs to be set to keep server cleanup from removing AI you spawn?

+1 I cant figure out how to make them stay, if anyone could help that would be great. I have markers, vehicles, crates all working spawning at random pos at random times and saving on server but the ai just wont. if we could figure out how to make them stay there would actually be a good mission. Its the last missing part needed.

If you can share what you have so far I can try to help with the AI spawns later this weekend if you like?

Might not be able to sort it - but will do my utmost! I've got a few ideas ;)

+1 I cant figure out how to make them stay, if anyone could help that would be great. I have markers, vehicles, crates all working spawning at random pos at random times and saving on server but the ai just wont. if we could figure out how to make them stay there would actually be a good mission. Its the last missing part needed.