DayZ Epoch Youtube Videos

Axle

Hey all. I thought I'd throw in my latest Video. Recorded on Our own Epoch Napf Server that is heavily modified.

I spent far to long editing and tweaking but it became a work of passion, so I hope you all enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellow survivors! I'm broadcasting to you on emergency frequency 19 Pancake Tango.

There's probably a good handful of you guys and gals who already know me, but my name is DiabeticGuineaPig and I've been filming the sexiest YouTube series ever made! The(For real check the panty stash!) first episode that was filmed on Epocholypto was just released a couple of days ago, and I hope you all enjoy it! Give it a look, leave some constructive feedback and tell me what you thought, and I'll hopefully be able to improve and provide fun and enjoyable entertainment whilst having fun!

Below the link to my channel I'll also supply the link for my twitch which I broadcast live from Epocholypto on, and I'll also leave a brief biography!

https://www.youtube.com/diabeticguineapigs

The spawn of a Narwhale and a Guinea Pig, I'm just your average everyday neighborhood guinea pig! Play along with me as I go on amazing magical adventures through the nether regions of the internets most deep and scary place: Online video games!

http://www.twitch.tv/diabeticguineapig

I hope to see you all soon! Happy survivals!

-DiabeticGuineaPig

*radio cuts out*

Unfortunately my PC hardware really doesn't like FRAPS. Or Arma II. Or me.

How you have your video settings in-game makes a big difference, I've found.  I never used to have issues until I changed a couple things and then all of a sudden it would drop like 30-40 frames when I would start Fraps.  I can't remember which setting effected it the most, I think it was when I changed PPAA to FXAA.  I'm pretty sure I killed that and it went back to recording at maximum frames.  I record at full screen though, so there's that.

PS:  What's that track in the beginning?  I dig, sounds a bit like desert rock. =]

So I finally took up the fight with a 177gb file and 1hr 34mins of footage and shortened it down to 40mins for your enjoyment.
I'm still trying to get better and better to improve my editing "skills". So please leave some feedback, I would very much like to improve as much as possible so I might be able to make some DayZ series here CCG that's watchable.

Please give the video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it and subscribe if you want to :)

This footage is from the munchie game event from the 18-09. Where wR.KASPERPURE and I faced Frankie & Sadaplays in the last few players left. It was crazy running around the ruins where heads could pop up anywhere, but I think we found ourselves a good location to hold ground until the end where we had to move a bit more around. It was an super awesome event, and a lot of good players participated. I really encourage players who's watching this and haven't tried it out yet to join next time there's an Munchie Games!!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...