Single Currency & Banking

Releases:

• 999 Hive: 1.1
  • Arme2Net: 0
  • ExtDB: 0
  • Own Hive: 2.0 (NEW)
  • DEFAULT HIVE: 3.0 recommended -> 

EXCLUSIVE NEW

Loud has did the dll changes to have our own support ( Titan did this great work aswell, but Loud his ones are better since it will give a nicer support on axe multichar ( 1 bank for 3 chars). + the bank is seperate from the character, linked to PUID. If character data is corrupt in titans version you will loose your bank.

I will extend this post later ( i have to go in 10min). But find the Topic here already:

About:

This script adds virtual money on a players character. Next to that there is a global banking linked to your playerid. No more gold items in your precious inventory.

• Trade with gold coins (not an item)
  • Give coins to other people
  • Take coins from dead bodies
  • Bank coins at ATM's
  • Bank coins at Open Safes/Lockboxes
  • Configurable currency name
  • Configurable limits on bank for normal/donators.

The current release will sacrefice your headshots coins for your money, other version releases will probably change this to an independent field. This option will stay for people not willing to change the database.

PlayerMade Addons:

Force Update on disconnect: (Soul)

infiSTAR Anti-Hack Additions - Add Money to player (kaotix)

http://devzupa.be/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3

Issues:

Please make a new topic for every big/issue you want to report. We will get to you as soon as possible.

Known Issues:

No Maintaining with the 999 hive 

We are going to revive axes maintain to solve this for the 999 version.

Download and instructions:

Currently on an external website, will be made more clear later

http://devzupa.be/#/dayz/sc999

Changelog:

1.1:

• Fixed money duping
  • Configurable banks and Currency name

Innitial release.

Future:

We are planning to release multiple versions with different backbones. We have 4 versions in mind who all be developped eventually. We know the 999 is the worst solution, but it works for now.

Credits:

• Macca : Made the original single currency on ccg servers which is the skeleton of this project.
  • AsReMix: Making the innitial fancy debug.
  • MGM: Making a nice structured Thread and contacting people.
  • All the people helping on the project ( individually added later)

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Ezr7xWo.png

If you still using 1.0, this is the duping fix

Spoiler

Change the followig in your server pbo, compiles/server_playerSync.sqf

at line 117

_headShots =     ["headShots",_character] call server_getDiff;

to

_headShots =     0;

I'm having a slight problem adding this. I can't find my Root "Arma2oa" file for the DLL files. Any help?

I'm using vilayer.

You most likely can't install this on a vilayer service unless you contact them directly, and good luck with that!

As of experiences from previous villayer customers, they do switch the hives. Be aware, the maintaining doesnt work with those 999 hives, so disable maintain for a while until w eget axes maintain script ready

Wait for them to response ^^

I contacted Vilayer and they pretty much knew instantly that I wanted to add the Single Currency script which was great. The followed by saying: "I will add the DLL files onto your server for you, at the moment we don't allow access to upload dll files because they can cause some serious security issues.", which again is fantastic (Saves me a job). Just waiting on progress of the files being added. Will post results once have them. :D

Good job on the hard work mate! Seems like something we might consider adding, although i don't think there is much wrong with the current gold system. Do not like the "Zupa Banking" branding though, even though i get you want some credit for your hard work.

The current release will sacrefice your headshots coins for your money, other version releases will probably change this to an independent field. This option will stay for people not willing to change the database.

Sorry if i seem blunt, but to me this is wrong on so many levels. Obviously you are forced to be creative, but what kept you from adding it to the worlspace column like how RimBlock did with PP4L? Seems like the most elegant way to handle extra data.

Not trying to be an ass, just interested. Anyways, good job and i'm sure this mod will get very popular :)

Good job on the hard work mate! Seems like something we might consider adding, although i don't think there is much wrong with the current gold system. Do not like the "Zupa Banking" branding though, even though i get you want some credit for your hard work.

Sorry if i seem blunt, but to me this is wrong on so many levels. Obviously you are forced to be creative, but what kept you from adding it to the worlspace column like how RimBlock did with PP4L? Seems like the most elegant way to handle extra data.

Not trying to be an ass, just interested. Anyways, good job and i'm sure this mod will get very popular :)

The name branding can be easely changed ^^ i dont mind that. It will still work if you remove it ^^

And about the headshotz, you are right, but that was a backbone made 1 year ago. Back then i never thought using it that way.

The current scripts i make are always with the worldspace additions in the array (if needed ofcourse).

Like is stated, that headshots system wont be in the other releases, it just in the early release because people were inpatient ^^

Got the server files in.

DLL files were placed in by the technician.

Server displays error message: 7:48:39 "HIVE: Starting"

7:48:39 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

I think i forgot some overwatch addons in the missions.sqm, it is an overpoch mission.sqm btw, change the addons to epoch ones, if you run an epoch server.

I think i forgot some overwatch addons in the missions.sqm, it is an overpoch mission.sqm btw, change the addons to epoch ones, if you run an epoch server.

Forget what I said here man. It should work perfect for Vilayer if you get support to add in the custom files for your arma2oa folder and also the server file then it should work perfectly.

I only found this out after I removed everything and reinstalled the server like 20 times. But yeah. Readding now.

Good job on the scripts man! Cannot wait to try em out for sure!

Works great so far, wasn't too difficult to get it working.Just have to make a couple tweaks to personalize it and have it setup for out NAPF Overpoch map redo coming up soon. Thx alot.  BYW is there a way to exchange a players current gold bars..umm nvm mind, just thought of how..Make a Trader that will buy a players gold bars..lol.

May I suggest one thing, when looking at another players dead rotting corpse, an option to either take his wallet or not. Would be nice to just see if the dead guy has any cash without taking it. 

Thx again for this, made me a happy camper.

Hey zupa, spoke to you on skype.

I added in the clean pbos with the Single Currency System added also and I still could not get it working. My server gets stuck at Waiting for server to start Authentication.

If you could contact me here or on skype that'd be great man.

The clean pbo is an overpoch pbo, if you dont have @overwatch, or you want a clean epoch one got to the mission sqf in it, and delete all the overwwatch addons from the AddOns list.

For epoch change it like it looks like this:

addOns[]=

{

"chernarus",

"ca_modules_animals",

"dayz_anim",

"dayz_code",

"dayz_communityassets",

"dayz_weapons",

"dayz_equip",

"dayz_epoch",

"dayz_vehicles",

"cacharacters_pmc",

"ca_modules_functions",

"glt_m300t",

"pook_h13",

"csj_gyroac",

"map_eu",

"jetskiyanahuiaddon"

};

The clean pbo is an overpoch pbo, if you dont have @overwatch, or you want a clean epoch one got to the mission sqf in it, and delete all the overwwatch addons from the AddOns list.

For epoch change it like it looks like this:

addOns[]=

{

"chernarus",

"ca_modules_animals",

"dayz_anim",

"dayz_code",

"dayz_communityassets",

"dayz_weapons",

"dayz_equip",

"dayz_epoch",

"dayz_vehicles",

"cacharacters_pmc",

"ca_modules_functions",

"glt_m300t",

"pook_h13",

"csj_gyroac",

"map_eu",

"jetskiyanahuiaddon"

};

I'll give that a test man. Thanks for the suggestion!

I also run overpoch, so if I use:

addOns[]=
        {      
                "chernarus",
                "ca_modules_animals",
                "dayz_anim",
                "dayz_code",
                "dayz_communityassets",
                "dayz_weapons",
                "dayz_equip",
                "dayz_epoch",
                "dayz_vehicles",
                "cacharacters_pmc",
                "ca_modules_functions",
                "glt_m300t",
                "pook_h13",
                "csj_gyroac",
                "map_eu",
                "jetskiyanahuiaddon",
                "mbg_buildings_3",
                "mbg_killhouses",
                "aif_arma1buildings",
                "mbg_african_buildings",
                "gms_k98",
                "RH_m14",
                "FHQ_Remington",
                "FHQ_Remington_ammo",
                "FHQ_Remington_msr",
                "FHQ_Remington_xm2010",
                "FHQ_Remington_acr",
                "FHQ_Remington_rsass",
                "VILAS_WWP",
                "VILAS_RW_Forces",
                "VILAS_WWP_CO",
                "VILAS_RW_Forces_CO",
                "ddopp_taserpack",
                "smk_anims_lite",
                "MicroAirVehicles",
                "oz_is_objects",
                "monaro",
                "gsc_units_stalker_patch",
                "american_law_enforcement",
                "CYBP_Camels_Config",
                "nissan_350z",
                "ussr_cheytac",
                "bb_mercenary",
                "goosuksf",
                "frb"
        };

After testing:

Results still show the same the server will not place me in game and gets stuck at Waiting for sever to start Authentication.