[Outdated] [Release] Single Currency & Banking 1.1

I have a little problem with the Banks: I am getting kicked for Public Variable Restriction #3

This is my publicvariable.log (last entry):

21.08.2014 02:54:48: Fluffy Unicorn w/ Razor (79.254.119.89:2304) ef7a878a43795fe0c10f80f7b99c1fff - #3 "PVDZE_bank_Save" = [<NULL-object>]

This is my publicvariable.txt (first 3 lines):

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVDZE_bank_Save"
1 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead" !="PVDZE_bank_Save"

Can anyone say me why i am getting kicked? I already removed the !="PVDZE_bank_Save" in the "norrn" line but it didnt help.

you don't want it under both lines. put it just in the first line after the 5. Then take !="PVDZE_bank_Save" out from the bottom of the file that's under the 1 try this.

//new

5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="PVDZE_bank_Save" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"

1 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"

Hey i finaly got Vilayer to set those files to my server but now i stuck "waiting for server to start authentication"  And my RPT shows this

Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found

You didn't read the bottom of this did you?

BE filters:

This needs to be added in the first line with !="" values inside the publicvarible.txt if using BE filters.

Add it after the last !="" value. If using BE filters and you skip this step your players will get kicked for trying to send this PV to the server.

!="PVDZE_bank_Save"

Before installing:

Always make backups of everything!

Hey there guys.

I have installed the coin system and it appears to be working mostly right.

I am having two issues though. I have a Napf server running Overpoch. The traders don't show any currency to buy or sell items just the word "any" and the Overwatch lists are now all unorganized ( no rifles in rifle sections snipers in sidearm section etc...). I am also unable to access the bank laptops. (They are on the ground face down, probably because I haven't changed they're coordinates yet.)

If anyone can point to me where I went wrong that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

EDIT:

Solved Problem 1; I forgot to add the files numbersText.sqf and numbersDigits.sqf to the custom folder.

The traders is something I will have to tweak I suppose.

Hey i finaly got Vilayer to set those files to my server but now i stuck "waiting for server to start authentication"  And my RPT shows this

Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found

Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found

Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found

I am having this same problem on my test server. If i figure it out i will post how to fix it.

I'll give that a test man. Thanks for the suggestion!

I also run overpoch, so if I use:

addOns[]=
        {      
                "chernarus",
                "ca_modules_animals",
                "dayz_anim",
                "dayz_code",
                "dayz_communityassets",
                "dayz_weapons",
                "dayz_equip",
                "dayz_epoch",
                "dayz_vehicles",
                "cacharacters_pmc",
                "ca_modules_functions",
                "glt_m300t",
                "pook_h13",
                "csj_gyroac",
                "map_eu",
                "jetskiyanahuiaddon",
                "mbg_buildings_3",
                "mbg_killhouses",
                "aif_arma1buildings",
                "mbg_african_buildings",
                "gms_k98",
                "RH_m14",
                "FHQ_Remington",
                "FHQ_Remington_ammo",
                "FHQ_Remington_msr",
                "FHQ_Remington_xm2010",
                "FHQ_Remington_acr",
                "FHQ_Remington_rsass",
                "VILAS_WWP",
                "VILAS_RW_Forces",
                "VILAS_WWP_CO",
                "VILAS_RW_Forces_CO",
                "ddopp_taserpack",
                "smk_anims_lite",
                "MicroAirVehicles",
                "oz_is_objects",
                "monaro",
                "gsc_units_stalker_patch",
                "american_law_enforcement",
                "CYBP_Camels_Config",
                "nissan_350z",
                "ussr_cheytac",
                "bb_mercenary",
                "goosuksf",
                "frb"
        };

After testing:

Results still show the same the server will not place me in game and gets stuck at Waiting for sever to start Authentication.

Did you ever figure this problem out?

As of experiences from previous villayer customers, they do switch the hives. Be aware, the maintaining doesnt work with those 999 hives, so disable maintain for a while until w eget axes maintain script ready

hey im sorry if this is a very noob question but what do you mean by maintaining? do you mean the maintaining bases in game? and also if i have indestructible bases does that mean i can use this? because maintaining is disabled? 

hey im sorry if this is a very noob question but what do you mean by maintaining?

Maintaining bases.

if i have indestructible bases does that mean i can use this? because maintaining is disabled?

You are confusing no base decay with indestructible bases. Maintaining is pretty essential to have if you have indestructible bases.

hey guys can someone explain to me what 999 hive mean, i dont understand and i tried looking it up, i got the single currency working on my server but i just want to learn what the 999 hive means, thank you

in the dayz hiveext.dll you have handlers that you can call ingame with callextension and the corresponding number for whatever you want the hive todo with specified information.

CHILD or handler 998/999 are for custom database queries so you can do whatever you want but it's turnside is a nasty one as it is uber easy for any capable hacker to do very

naughty things with your database. If one where able to RE some instruction on your server then it could just delete your entire db or fuck something up so your server doesnt boot

anymore or just name it. Still not to many are capable of doing so but i know a handlfull of guys able of doing these things to servers using dll's with the 998/999 handlers.

Did you ever figure this problem out?

Recently I've received the issue of Waiting for server to authenticate numerous times.

I've discovered it's all to do with the init.sqf calling files twice, not finding the file to call, or the compiles.sqf is also calling a file twice.

Best bet would be to make sure your unit isn't double calling. You can narrow down where snouts the error could be depending on how far your server loads

Excellent Mod.

My problem is the same as a few others.  ( just a reminder - if you FIX a problem, please post what you did so others like myself don't have to repeat issues.)

Dedicated server - Setup for Overpoch.   Copied your folders/files.   Then added Infistar and started the server.

Everything works.  Trader shows coins.  ATM's in place.  But I cannot access the ATM's.  No mousewheel option.

You mentioned to check the fn_selfactions.  I'm using yours and haven't modified it.  

** Update - Infistar was the problem.  I have just updated it to the latest release this week and now it functions fine.  What I find difficult is getting the "ATM BanK" option is a little tough as you need to be looking almost directly at the laptop.  Any slight deviance will cause the option to not show.  If you can widen this a bit, I think it would help.

Excellent Mod.

My problem is the same as a few others.  ( just a reminder - if you FIX a problem, please post what you did so others like myself don't have to repeat issues.)

Dedicated server - Setup for Overpoch.   Copied your folders/files.   Then added Infistar and started the server.

Everything works.  Trader shows coins.  ATM's in place.  But I cannot access the ATM's.  No mousewheel option.

You mentioned to check the fn_selfactions.  I'm using yours and haven't modified it.  

** Update - Infistar was the problem.  I have just updated it to the latest release this week and now it functions fine.  What I find difficult is getting the "ATM BanK" option is a little tough as you need to be looking almost directly at the laptop.  Any slight deviance will cause the option to not show.  If you can widen this a bit, I think it would help.

Just go in file and move the laptop to corner of table or something if there is something behind the laptop at the angle your looking at it wont work. Like if your looking at it and the table is behind it in your line of sight. so have it in corner where you can look and the table isn't behind.

Excellent Mod.

Just use a different object other than a laptop. You can use infostand which will fix it.

thx for this great work , i dont know if i should ask for help but need to figure out 1 problem , he will call only the first line and ignore the rest : bank_dialog , give_player_dialog e.t.c , if any one know how to i will really appreciate . Thx again 

class RscTitles {

#include "addons\playerhud\hud.hpp"
#include "gold\bank_dialog.hpp"
#include "gold\give_player_dialog.hpp"
#include "gold\common.hpp"
#include "defines.hpp"
#include "RC\desc_inc.hpp"

class wm_disp {
        idd = -1;
        onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['wm_disp', _this select 0]";
        fadein = 0;
        fadeout = 0;
        duration = 10e10;
        controlsBackground[] = {};
        objects[] = {};
        class controls {
            class wm_text2 {
                idc = 1;
                x = safeZoneX+0.027;//safeZoneW*0.01;
                y = safeZoneY+safeZoneH-0.16;
                w = 0.151*safeZoneH;
                h = 0.057*safeZoneH;
                shadow = 2;
                class Attributes
                {
                    font = "EtelkaNarrowMediumPro";
                    color = "#24FFFFFF";
                    align = "left"; // put "center" here if you want some background
                    valign = "middle";
                    shadow = 2;
                };
                colorBackground[] = { 1, 0.3, 0, 0 };  // uncomment and increase 4th number to have a background
                font = "EtelkaNarrowMediumPro";
                size = 0.06*safeZoneH;
                type = 13;
                style = 0;
                text="";
            };
        };
    };
};

the error is Resource BankDialog Not Found 
Edited by bmw

in the dayz hiveext.dll you have handlers that you can call ingame with callextension and the corresponding number for whatever you want the hive todo with specified information.

CHILD or handler 998/999 are for custom database queries so you can do whatever you want but it's turnside is a nasty one as it is uber easy for any capable hacker to do very

naughty things with your database. If one where able to RE some instruction on your server then it could just delete your entire db or fuck something up so your server doesnt boot

anymore or just name it. Still not to many are capable of doing so but i know a handlfull of guys able of doing these things to servers using dll's with the 998/999 handlers.

if i use this  does that mean that hackers wont be able to do anything to my server? and i dont really uderstand how to use that? because i don't know which  Variant  to use, do i use 1 2 or 3? if i just want single coin currency? i dont mind if i lose the headshots. but i dont want hackers messing up my server since im not very experienced.

please tell me how to get single currency without the 999.

thank you

if i use this  does that mean that hackers wont be able to do anything to my server? and i dont really uderstand how to use that? because i don't know which  Variant  to use, do i use 1 2 or 3? if i just want single coin currency? i dont mind if i lose the headshots. but i dont want hackers messing up my server since im not very experienced.

please tell me how to get single currency without the 999.

thank you

just use variant 1 then

just use variant 1 then

btw do you know where i can find the single currency system that used headshots? for coins. i saw it on the forum but i cant find it anymore. i dont know if they changed it into this. also if i use variant 1 do i have to follow the instructions from this thread but use your files from variant 1?