Infistar AH not allowing players to unlock doors

Guest BenR

Question

Hey, I've recently updated our server to epoch 1.0.5.1 and with this required a new update to fix some other issues. After updating I made it so that the trader menus work however locked doors are now an issue. When a player or an admin goes to unlock a door and enter the code the code is limited to 1 move per wheel thing, this means that if there's anything other than 9,0 or 1 in the code it cannot be reached as each wheel effectively locks up after one movement. Does anyone know of/had this problem and know a solution. This is really annoying as without this update our antihack has to be backdated which then causes other problems. The server is a dedicated vilayer server running epoch and overwatch (Overpoch).

12 answers to this question

When you updated, did you simply winmerge your 1.0.4.2 version of the compiles and fn_selfaction files, or did you do it properly by taking the 5.1 version from the dayz_code.pbo?

Also, can you tell us what version of AH you are running?  Your version number can be found on line 5 in the AH.sqf.

Also check that your _CUD and _ALLOWED_Dialogs are set properly.

Thanks for the quick reply,

We got the new versions from 5.1, this doesn't matter too much however as we had it working with AH 329 but when updating to 330c it caused the error.

As for the dialogs where would I find how to set these.

Thanks for the quick reply,

We got the new versions from 5.1, this doesn't matter too much however as we had it working with AH 329 but when updating to 330c it caused the error.

As for the dialogs where would I find how to set these.

If you purchased it from InfiSTAR.de, contact InfiSTAR with your email/paypal that was used when purchasing and ask for the latest update, as it's up to 332z now. :)

If you did not, I urge you to get it from the source, cause its always better to get updates from the man himself. :)

I think we got ours from BlurGaming which have recently shutdown, looks like we'll be buying it from his website then, thanks for the help guys :D We've just updated to 1.0.5.1 and im kinda new to the whole coding thing. Was going to ask our main dev but unfortunately he wasn't on, well thanks for the very quick responses.

Anytime - dont hesitate to ask if you guys get into problems.  As long as you have made an effort to try and search for a solution, you'll find tons of people here that can help you out with troubleshooting and knowledge for free.

We appreciate your time and effort to get our issues sorted :D

We're looking forward to the Arma 3 Epoch release as well, I've got my head wrapped round the coding to try and familiarize myself with A3 scripting lol.

We appreciate your time and effort to get our issues sorted :D

We're looking forward to the Arma 3 Epoch release as well, I've got my head wrapped round the coding to try and familiarize myself with A3 scripting lol.

I would rest that head of yours - it's not likely to be something we will see anytime soon. Having seen the codebase for AltisLife, I wish I could send Pharmaceutical strength Advil through Internet....  cause that will hurt most people. :)

I would rest that head of yours - it's not likely to be something we will see anytime soon. Having seen the codebase for AltisLife, I wish I could send Pharmaceutical strength Advil through Internet....  cause that will hurt most people. :)

Haha, in all honesty I'm finding it slightly easier then A2, but then again I'm just following write ups. Not too hard providing you follow them properly and can problem solve if something goes wrong :D