Help with adding new traders in Overpoch??

ThePurificationProject

Question

Hey, I would really like for someone to help me with this issue I've been having trying to add a new custom trader to overpoch. 

So the idea is I want to add a few extra traders including a custom overpoch trader. So I first off tried adding in  a "Donor vendor" up at NEAF. I followed the instructions, input the co-ordinates and even got the marker on the map for the trader. Problem is that the trader does not appear. No matter what I try for example changing the player model or changing the co ordinate of the trader, it just doesn't seems to want to spawn. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Here is the tutorial i have been following , I have also previously set up all the required SQL database TID's and server_Traders

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17qGy-LI4WVudJQb1vRCZobTgTEFgZwoJybEA9oUiZuQ/edit

The tutorial is from this forum page also > 

1 answer to this question

Hey, I would really like for someone to help me with this issue I've been having trying to add a new custom trader to overpoch. 

So the idea is I want to add a few extra traders including a custom overpoch trader. So I first off tried adding in  a "Donor vendor" up at NEAF. I followed the instructions, input the co-ordinates and even got the marker on the map for the trader. Problem is that the trader does not appear. No matter what I try for example changing the player model or changing the co ordinate of the trader, it just doesn't seems to want to spawn. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Here is the tutorial i have been following , I have also previously set up all the required SQL database TID's and server_Traders

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17qGy-LI4WVudJQb1vRCZobTgTEFgZwoJybEA9oUiZuQ/edit

The tutorial is from this forum page also > 

Use this one.

I have 3 custom trader cities and 12 added traders using this tutorial.