[Release] Indestructible Items (For 1.0.5.1)

ok i got this working and it all seemed fine but i was always using admin building to test it  today i tried the  plotpole  building like anyone else would have to and it did a couple things one it duped the plot pole meaning it put one in place and then another one directly above it (like when you  page down and it goes into the ground and then when u build it  the setpos raises it up only  it leaves a ghost of the plotpole that is not linked to a player and then another one that is linked to the builder)  and another  problem is that  if i moved to cancel after building it would still create the  built object and not cancel it but it would also leave the item in your bags as if you cancelled it

any ideas?

edit... im using your setup like it was described  but in my init folder i only use the variables file because i have a compiles in  another folder and i routed thru that and the same goes for  fnselfactions i use it in so many other scripts that i just routed yours thru that instead of rebuilding everything around the new one self bloodbag  suicide and dancing around the fire are three of em

edit edit  i just removed it all and  its still happening so it has to be in the snap building  mod i installed  before this one  and just never checked untill now...

great mod by the way i have become a master of the  copy and paste but i would never call myself a scripter... its you guys who can see these lines of code and  actually know what they are going to do  when  mixed with line 8 bazillion from another file  50 folders away  you guys are the genuises in my book

I don't get it. I installed the script. I allready have custom variables and compile  but I merged them  into eachother (since they were not that different) Now as I try to destroy a cinderblockwall it only needs 3 satchels to destroy it. So it isnt indestructible. :( I don't get any error while loading the server.. Please can someone help me because everyone in the server wants indestructible cinder =(

Got it half working now. Still the small cinderwall is destructable even though it's in the indestructable list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not work for Build Vectors.

Build vector need this:

_object setVariable["memDir",_dir,true];
                if (DZE_GodModeBase) then {
                    _object addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}];
                } else {
                    _object addMPEventHandler ["MPKilled",{_this call object_handleServerKilled;}];
                };

This not Work:

//#########################REMOVED FOR INDESTRUCTIBLE ITEMS#########################
//                if (DZE_GodModeBase) then {
//                    _object addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}];
//                } else {
//                    _object addMPEventHandler ["MPKilled",{_this call object_handleServerKilled;}];
//                };
//##################################################################################

EDIT:

this work if u use Build Vectors:

if (DZE_GodModeBase) then {
                    _object addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}];
                } else {
                    _object addMPEventHandler ["MPKilled",{_this call object_handleServerKilled;}];
                };

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seems to be working...but i notice this in my RPT now...it spams it like crazy, any idea?

>
 6:07:26   Error Missing {
 6:07:26 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 399
 6:07:26 Error in expression <_done = true;
publicVariable "sm_done";
};
>

I have the same stuff in my RPT, the indestructable script works but I get spammed with the same as above. Any idea why?

I just installed with snap build 1.41 and plot 4 life 2.35 was able to blow up quickly .. anything I tried ... any sugestions

I couldn't make this work , just used epochs .. works fine , except the fact doesnt work till after restart for new items.. must be some conflicts between the mods I have