kennykse

Ranked under 200 on gametracker server looking for some scripting help

We have ourselves two servers, one of which is very popular and is ranked in the top 200 on game tracker. (170th when I wrote this)

We are looking for some help with fixing errors in out RPT file. We are looking for a trusted person of the community to help us out with server FPS.

Payment or whatever you would like for doing this is negotiable and I will go over that with you.

Get in touch with this post if you are interested.

Thank you!

We have ourselves two servers, one of which is very popular and is ranked in the top 200 on game tracker. (170th when I wrote this)

We are looking for some help with fixing errors in out RPT file. We are looking for a trusted person of the community to help us out with server FPS.

Payment or whatever you would like for doing this is negotiable and I will go over that with you.

Get in touch with this post if you are interested.

Thank you!

i can help you , iv been hosting a server for months now and i know how to read the rpt logs and fix errors and im looking to do this for a donation not for me but for a family in need

i posted this today 

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13326-please-help-a-family-out/

i have alot of experience , i first started hosting a dayz server back when the mod was pretty new , i have learned alot since then and i want to take my knowledge and help this family out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By kuibi1234
      Hey im not sure if im in the right forum, but i've been struggling with this problem for about 3 days now and google searches haven't gotten anything out for me, since my problem isnt really described other than that my server crashes after i join and start loading in.
      im running 1.0.7 Epoch with a few scripts/mods (DZSM, WAI, Lift&Tow, clickActions, remoteVehicle, marker_Manager, custom safezones script) + infistar.
      it was working all fine until i made a change to dynamic_vehicle.sqf in the dayz_server, after that the server kept crashing and i even made a backup and moved the old file back, but it kept crashing after that too, so i dont know what the problem is, i do have an rpt. but its basically no use since it doesnt show any errors.

I left last few lines out, because its infistar stuff that is keys and other things im not supposed to show. After that it just cuts off from there because it crashes.

Edited dynamic_vehicle.sqf (only AllowedVehiclesList changed):

• By FG_Trap
      Made this in my free time awhile ago thought id make it public.
      Right Alt is the key to open the menu.
      Install instructions are inside the download.
      https://github.com/NWDZ-Trapxxgods/traps-menu

here is a picture of the server menu

• By Shermanator
      Devils Brigade offers a unique experience.  We offer a PVP style server with options of multiple maps.  Fully Customized.  Custom Traders, Custom Military Zones, Custom High Capacity Clothing and Packs, Custom Anti Raid Bot that offers 24/7 notification when your base is being raided it will send u a DM via discord, Custom vehicles, Base Garages and trader garages, Hacking tablets, Key Card Vaults with High Value Loot, KOTH, Airdrops and much much more.  Come join the community and have some fun.  We encourage Looting, Raiding, and PVP.
      Search for us : Devils Brigade MultiMap
      Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/hQUeHPjaWZ

• By Restplay
      Hello i created my server from this thread:
      . How to fix it?      
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord