[How To/Update] Build Snap with Right Click custom build, admin fast build + upgrade Version 1.6.5 IMPORTANT UPDATE: extra_rc

I think I have everything ok, put my ("dayz_allowedObjects" and "DZE_maintainClasses") and a piece of extra_rc.hpp

class ItemLightBulb {
		class menuItem1 {
			text = "Señal Luminosa";
			script = "[""RoadBarrier_light"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemCrowbar""],[[""ItemLightBulb"",1],[""PartWoodLumber"",2]],[0,6.5,2.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class menuItem2 {
			text = "Foco Dirigido";
			script = "[""SearchLight"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemCrowbar""],[[""ItemLightBulb"",1],[""ItemTankTrap"",1],[""PartGeneric"",1]],[0,4.5,1.2]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	    class menuItem3 {
			text = "Luz Azul Heli";
			script = "[""ASC_runway_BluelightB"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemCrowbar""],[[""ItemLightBulb"",1],[""PartGeneric"",1]],[0,2,0.2]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class menuItem4 {
			text = "Luz Amatilla Heli";
			script = "[""ASC_runway_YellowlightB"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemCrowbar""],[[""ItemLightBulb"",1],[""PartGeneric"",1]],[0,2,0.2]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	    class menuItem5 {
			text = "Torre Focos";
			script = "[""Land_Ind_IlluminantTower"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemCrowbar""],[[""ItemLightBulb"",1],[""ItemTankTrap"",2],[""PartGeneric"",2]],[0,3,10]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	};	
dayz_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2", "VaultStorageLocked", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","BagFenceRound_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Land_HBarrier3_DZ","Land_HBarrier5_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Generator_DZ","StickFence_DZ","LightPole_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","SandNest_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ","WoodFloor_DZ","WoodLargeWall_DZ","WoodLargeWallDoor_DZ","WoodLargeWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWall_DZ","WoodSmallWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWallDoor_DZ","LockboxStorageLocked","WoodFloorHalf_DZ","WoodFloorQuarter_DZ","WoodStairs_DZ","WoodStairsSans_DZ","WoodStairsRails_DZ","WoodSmallWallThird_DZ","WoodLadder_DZ","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked","CinderWallHalf_DZ","CinderWall_DZ","CinderWallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ","CinderWallSmallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ","MetalFloor_DZ","WoodRamp_DZ","GunRack_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","Land_Fort_Watchtower","Land_HBarrier_large","RampConcrete","Land_ConcreteRamp","Land_Ind_TankSmall2","HeliH","HumpsDirt","Land_Dirthump01","Land_Dirthump02","RoadBarrier_light","SearchLight","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower"];
DZE_maintainClasses = ["ModularItems","DZE_Housebase","LightPole_DZ","Land_Fort_Watchtower","Land_HBarrier_large","RampConcrete","Land_ConcreteRamp","Land_Ind_TankSmall2","HeliH","HumpsDirt","Land_Dirthump01","Land_Dirthump02","RoadBarrier_light","SearchLight","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower"];

this is working great except a few items don't appear like the Scaffolding and the taller Scaffolding.

how can I fix it. they are listed in my dayz_allowedObjects =

"Scaffolding_DZ","Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_pumpa","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","FireBarrel_DZ","Land_Campfire_burning","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","HeliHCivil","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO","HeliHRescue"];

• 2 weeks later...

Put this in over the weekend and it works very well.  Made building much faster especially with a single person.

Snapping between the floor and walls would also be a great addition but I would expect that to be pretty tricky.

Thanks for providing this to the community.

How do i remove the "free building"? I want the item to be removed from my inventory after i have build something. Is it possible to have someone with "free building" and someone without?

as stated in this topic multiple times (even in the OP), don't add yourself to admin build. Admin is a creative mode build system

here are some house builds i'm using.

class ExtraBc4 {
 class ItemCitrine {
	class menuItem1 {
	    text = "Place House";
	    script = "[""Land_dum_istan3_hromada2"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE"",""ItemMatchbox_DZE""],""ItemCitrine"",[0,13,5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
	    };
	class menuItem2 {
	   text = "Place House 1";
	    script = "[""MAP_sara_Domek_sedy"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE"",""ItemMatchbox_DZE""],""ItemCitrine"",[0,13,2.7]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	class menuItem3 {
	  text = "Place House 2";
	    script = "[""MAP_deutshe_mini"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE"",""ItemMatchbox_DZE""],""ItemCitrine"",[0,13,3]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
	};
	class menuItem4 {
	  text = "Place House 3";
	    script = "[""hruzdum"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE"",""ItemMatchbox_DZE""],""ItemCitrine"",[0,13,5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
	    };
	class menuItem5 {
	  text = "Place House 4";
	    script = "[""dum_rasovna"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE"",""ItemMatchbox_DZE""],""ItemCitrine"",[0,13,3]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
    };
};	

houses.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN0MjhXvlag

Add these to your "dayz_allowedObjects"

"Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_pumpa","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","FireBarrel_DZ","Land_Campfire_burning","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","HeliHCivil","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO"

Add these to your "DZE_maintainClasses"

"Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_pumpa","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","FireBarrel_DZ","Land_Campfire_burning","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","HeliHCivil","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO"

where abouts in the scripts do i put these lines of code....i am getting the item but when i build it it does not show so i persume this is the reason thanks

I added several Helipads (Civil and Medical), flags (BAF, US and Germany), a concrete barrier, many items of furniture, and a power generator.,

The code is shown at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nsinp78gbb7uiqf/AABKd7c4A272fPRsizX7t9uCa/extra_rc.hpp

documentation of the structures is contained in a Word document:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/beqx0c0ggckbvd0/Buildables.docx

For each item I added a kind of crafting cost of between 2 Gold and 1 10oz gold, since you do not need to be near a worktable to craft the items.

Many thanks to WGC GeekGarage for showing the way to add in these functions.

Updated extra_rc.hpp to add Rythron's houses and the documentation.

All player-build objects now cost 1 gold.

I was having the same problems as JBladel but reading through the thread I checked my Client side RPT and saw it was complaining about my safevehicles line in my variables.sqf

went in and saw I had derped a ? onto the end of this line (must have fat fingered that in when adding the MTBike for deployables!)

Removed that stupid ? and it works perfectly!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using this for quite awhile. I finally decided to add my own object (fail)

so what I have is this... Not working ;(

Am I missing a step ??

or maybe not working since its MBG 

class MBG_Cinderwall {
text = "Large MBG_Cinderwall";
script = "[""MBG_Cinderwall_5_InEditor"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool""],[""PartGeneric"", 1],[[""ItemPole"", 1]],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1]],[0,2,0.4]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";

and in variables.sqf I added to dayz_allowedObjects and DZE_maintainClasses

"HeliHRescue","MBG_Cinderwall_5_InEditor"];