Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I guess i will try that. Most of my files are different from those, but might give me a start. Thanks!
  2. Ever figure this out? Just got back into it, used my old files and i get the same error.
  3. Try class Sensors { items=8; class Item0 { position[]={8246.3184,15.544708,15485.867}; activationBy="WEST"; repeating=1; interruptable=1; age="UNKNOWN"; name="Homburg"; expCond="(player distance Homburg) < 50;"; expActiv="TitleText[""Now Entering Homburg Stronghold Supplies"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; canbuild = true;"; expDesactiv="TitleText[""Now Leaving Homburg Stronghold Supplies"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; canbuild = true;"; class Effects { }; };
  4. Dude, i never knew the replace command was there! This is awesome! Thanks.
  5. Used the files from post 33, with the exception of the compiles, i changed to fit my custom file, i used what was in the file as is. line 139 to line 149 is *//*%FSM</HEAD>*/ class FSM { fsmName = "DayZ Zombie Agent"; class States { /*%FSM<STATE "init">*/ class init { name = "init"; init = /*%FSM<STATEINIT""">*/"_position = _this select 0;" \n
  6. Following this guide, does anyone get this in their RPT log? Everything works, meaning they walk, just trying to fig out the new log error. class FSM { fsmName = "DayZ Zombie Agent"; cla> 14:14:25 Error position: <FSM { fsmName = "DayZ Zombie Agent"; cla> 14:14:25 Error Missing ; 14:14:25 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\dayz_code\system\zombie_agent.fsm, line 140 14:14:25 Error in expression <
  7. Try adding this to your mission init file under Epoch config dayz_maxLocalZombies = 100; //15 dayz_maxGlobalZombiesIncrease = 50; //5 dayz_maxZeds = 500; dayz_spawnZombies = 100; //0 //used to count global zeds around players dayz_CurrentZombies = 100; //0 //Used to limit overall zed counts dayz_maxCurrentZeds = 100; //0 also if you have custom loot enabled, you can adjust how many spawn at each type of building. This is the loot script i followed. i average about 40-80 per person in town. Hope this helps.
  8. Same problem. Changed the compiles to // trader menu code if (DZE_ConfigTrader) then { call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenuConfig.sqf"; }else{ call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenuHive.sqf"; }; and no items inside menus. Working. Had to go through side by side my files i had to take out of the code, with the original one too see the differences. many diff lines changes. Fn_actions,variables, and my compiles to name a few.
  • Create New...