[How To/Update] Build Snap with Right Click custom build, admin fast build + upgrade Version 1.6.5 IMPORTANT UPDATE: extra_rc

all you nee to do is add it to dayz_allowedObjects in variables.sqf

And that is already in the tut

But you need to add some other code in server_monitor to remove lock/unlock on static weapon. thats why i haven't added more info on static weapons. because it's not just as simple as adding them to right click build

Great Admin build. Thx  :)

Only 10 items allowed in the menu.  ;)

Here is mine i'm using for the first 10 ....

class ExtraBc {
 class ItemZombieParts {
  class menuItem1 {
    text = "Land Radar";
    script = "[""Land_radar_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,4.5,6.7]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
	class menuItem2 {
	    text = "Water Well";
	    script = "[""MAP_Misc_WellPump"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,6.5,2.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
	class menuItem3 {
	    text = "Water Pump";
	    script = "[""Land_pumpa"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,6.5,2.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	class menuItem4 {
	    text = "Fire Barrel Burning";
	    script = "[""Land_Fire_barrel_burning"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,6.5,2.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	class menuItem5 {
	    text = "Fire Barrel";
	    script = "[""FireBarrel_DZ"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,6.5,2.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	class menuItem6 {
	    text = "CampFire Burning";
	    script = "[""Land_Campfire_burning"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,6.5,2.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	class menuItem7 {
	    text = "Fuel Tank";
	    script = "[""Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,3,1.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	class menuItem8 {
	    text = "Runway Light Blue";
	    script = "[""ASC_runway_BluelightB"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,6.5,2.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	class menuItem9 {
	    text = "Runway Light Yellow";
	    script = "[""ASC_runway_YellowlightB"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,6.5,2.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	class menuItem10 {
	    text = "Heli Pad";
	    script = "[""HeliHCivil"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],""ItemZombieParts"",[0,2,0.45]] execVM ""custom\snap_build\player_build.sqf"";";

};
    };
};

tommorow is a great day for that .. ;)

I took the liberty to do it, and when i tested your offset they were way off. I really like the effort to come up with class names, but please do the proper offsets before posting. I've done it for the class names you posted. also the fire barrel not on fire you can build that with normal epoch system, so i removed that from the list, same with the items i already have in the first list

I took the liberty to do it, and when i tested your offset they were way off. I really like the effort to come up with class names, but please do the proper offsets before posting. I've done it for the class names you posted. also the fire barrel not on fire you can build that with normal epoch system, so i removed that from the list, same with the items i already have in the first list

What do you mean with way off? All items you added are standing the same as you? Thx

i've copy pasted your code to test the offset, and when you start build an object, most of them are floating 1-3 meters up in the air and some very far away (before i adjust with page up and down). I've corrected the offset so when you start build an object of those classnames that are at the level you normally would place them at.

try use the code you posted, and then the code from the finished extra_rc i've updated post 2 with, and then try and build the same object. and see the difference 

When i try to build one of the new buildings/items it says i have but it doesnt appear.

Any idea what I missed? nothing showing in rpt. could it be AH that is removing it?

Here is what i have in variables.

dayz_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2", "VaultStorageLocked", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","BagFenceRound_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Land_HBarrier3_DZ","Land_HBarrier5_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Generator_DZ","StickFence_DZ","LightPole_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","SandNest_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ","WoodFloor_DZ","WoodLargeWall_DZ","WoodLargeWallDoor_DZ","WoodLargeWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWall_DZ","WoodSmallWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWallDoor_DZ","LockboxStorageLocked","WoodFloorHalf_DZ","WoodFloorQuarter_DZ","WoodStairs_DZ","WoodStairsSans_DZ","WoodStairsRails_DZ","WoodSmallWallThird_DZ","WoodLadder_DZ","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked","CinderWallHalf_DZ","CinderWall_DZ","CinderWallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ","CinderWallSmallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ","MetalFloor_DZ","WoodRamp_DZ","GunRack_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","HeliHCivil","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","ASC_runway_BluelightB","Land_Campfire_burning","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","Land_pumpa","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1"];
Edited by Dave

Add these to your "dayz_allowedObjects"

"Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_pumpa","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","FireBarrel_DZ","Land_Campfire_burning","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","HeliHCivil","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO"

Add these to your "DZE_maintainClasses"

"Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_pumpa","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","FireBarrel_DZ","Land_Campfire_burning","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","HeliHCivil","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO"

Add these to your "DZE_maintainClasses"

"Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_pumpa","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","FireBarrel_DZ","Land_Campfire_burning","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","HeliHCivil","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO"]

That's what mine has, just not in that order. Shall change it to see.