Creating a custom compiles.sqf

BetterDeadThanZed

Question

Frequently I've seen people posting mods and instructing other players to "copy your compiles.sqf to your fixes/custom folder". Well, I've been doing this differently since I first started modding my server so I thought I'd share my knowledge here.

The problem with copying your compiles.sqf to your custom folder is that with each new release, you have to copy the latest version and go through and edit it again. With this solution, you just have to add a line to init.sqf and copy your custom compiles.sqf into your custom folder with each update.

Some people call their folder that contains their custom addons/scripts something other than "custom". Many use the name "fixes". In my example, I use "custom".

1. In your "custom" folder, create a blank file called compiles.sqf. This is the file where anything that is supposed to be added/modified in the compiles.sqf file will go.

2. In your init.sqf file, find this line:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs

Below it, put this code:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

It should look similar to this:

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
The only change I've had to make in my compiles.sqf is a redirect to a customized fn_selfActions.sqf, so as such, my entire custom compiles.sqf looks like this. Any time an addon/script tells you to "modify" your compiles.sqf, simply add that line to your custom compiles.sqf:
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf";            // fnc_usec_selfActions - adds custom actions to dayz code

I'm trying to do as much stuff as possible in a client loop, to not have to use fn_selfAction, the way evacHeli, and stuff like that is also done. Perhaps that could be a solution to you too.

Also I'm going to be honest, I ripped Skaronator servers MPMission just to see how its build up, and it is teaching me a great deal. I wish he could make some guide on how to mod in a structured way, since they did a really nice job i must say (if it matters, i ripped to learn, since its hard to mod in a mess (and credited them in my init :P))

Quick question.

So if I understand correctly you can 2 complies files.  One loads the base Epoch complies,  and the other is an extension that resides in the mission file that you can use add and or change as needed.  Can that file be called anything else or must it be "compiles"?

I am not sure if that can cause issues. The preprocessFile calls in compiles.sqf execute the code in the scripts like fn_selfAction.sqf, right?

The original line in init.sqf to call compiles.sqf which e.g. calls the original fn_selfAction.sqf could contain a piece of code which you could have deleted in your custom fn_selfAction.sqf called by your custom compile.sqf.

Will the original code in that case will not also be present as it is not overwritten by the custom one?

I think calling a seperate variables.sqf with just a few new variables or changing values again for variables you set already via the original variables.sqf should not be a problem...but in case of seleted code (as pointed out above) is maybe not what you want.

That happens if it is really like how I understood how function preprocessFile works. But maybe I've understood it wrongly.

Wow, what an amazing solution. Its funny how many things people have done in epoch that drastically add to the amount of code and this takes things down a bit. I have used this to call a custom compiles.sqf >>

//Server Only
if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\server_functions.sqf";
} else {
eh_localCleanup = {};
};

then that custom server_functions.sqf>>

server_playerSync = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\server_playerSync.sqf";

then that custom server_playerSync.sqf that had some custom lines in it.

It seems like whatever is compiled second just overwrites the first one, (like assigning variables). Awesome technique to simplify things and narrow down where problems might occur. 

Wow, what an amazing solution. Its funny how many things people have done in epoch that drastically add to the amount of code and this takes things down a bit. I have used this to call a custom compiles.sqf >>

//Server Only
if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\server_functions.sqf";
} else {
eh_localCleanup = {};
};

then that custom server_functions.sqf>>

server_playerSync = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\server_playerSync.sqf";

then that custom server_playerSync.sqf that had some custom lines in it.

It seems like whatever is compiled second just overwrites the first one, (like assigning variables). Awesome technique to simplify things and narrow down where problems might occur. 

Glad I could be of help. I wish I could take credit for coming up with this. I only spread the word! :)

This is definitely a handy change and not something I was doing a year ago.  Happily, the first script I installed in my new server (right click bloodbag, maybe?) had this as the installation instructions... and a big light bulb went off over my head.  So for everything since then I've been using the additional compiles and variables files instead of overriding the original.

Seems a lot of new posted scripts have this instruction instead of the old, so the words getting around.  Your efforts are not wasted :)

/*
	FUNCTION COMPILES
*/
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.07, 0.31, 0.23, 0.37, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

BIS_Effects_Burn = 				compile preprocessFile "\ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\burn.sqf";
	player_zombieCheck = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";	//Run on a players computer, checks if the player is near a zombie
	player_zombieAttack = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieAttack.sqf";	//Run on a players computer, causes a nearby zombie to attack them
	fnc_usec_damageActions =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageActions.sqf";		//Checks which actions for nearby casualty
	fnc_inAngleSector =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_inAngleSector.sqf";		//Checks which actions for nearby casualty
	fnc_usec_selfActions =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";		//Checks which actions for self
	fnc_usec_unconscious =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";
	player_temp_calculation	=		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_temperatur.sqf";		//Temperatur System	//TeeChange
	player_weaponFiredNear =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_weaponFiredNear.sqf";
	player_animalCheck =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_animalCheck.sqf";
	player_spawnCheck = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_spawnCheck.sqf";
	player_dumpBackpack = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_dumpBackpack.sqf";
	building_spawnLoot =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\building_spawnLoot.sqf";
	building_spawnZombies =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\building_spawnZombies.sqf";
	dayz_spaceInterrupt =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
	player_fired =					compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_fired.sqf";			//Runs when player fires. Alerts nearby Zeds depending on calibre && audial rating
	player_harvest =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_harvest.sqf";
	player_packTent =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_packTent.sqf";
	player_packVault =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_packVault.sqf";
	player_unlockVault =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_unlockVault.sqf";

player_removeObject =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\remove.sqf";
	player_removeNearby =    		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_removeNearby.sqf";

player_removeTankTrap = {
		//Object Array, Range, Error Message (@Skaronator)
		[["Hedgehog_DZ"], 1,"STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_14"] call player_removeNearby;
	};
	player_removeNet = {
		[["DesertLargeCamoNet","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ"], 5,"str_epoch_player_8"] call player_removeNearby;
	};

player_login = {
		private ["_unit","_detail"];
		_unit = _this select 0;
		_detail = _this select 1;
		if(_unit == getPlayerUID player) then {
			player setVariable["publish",_detail];
		};
	};

player_unlockDoor =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_unlockDoor.sqf";
	player_changeCombo =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_changeCombo.sqf";

player_lockVault =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_lockVault.sqf";
	player_updateGui =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_updateGui.sqf";
	player_crossbowBolt =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_crossbowBolt.sqf";
	player_music = 				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_music.sqf";			//Used to generate ambient music
	player_death =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\player_death.sqf";
	player_switchModel =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_switchModel.sqf";
	player_checkStealth =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_checkStealth.sqf";
	world_sunRise =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_sunRise.sqf";
	world_surfaceNoise =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_surfaceNoise.sqf";
	player_humanityMorph =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_humanityMorph.sqf";
	player_throwObject = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_throwObject.sqf";
	player_alertZombies = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_alertZombies.sqf";
	player_fireMonitor = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\fire_monitor.sqf";
	fn_gearMenuChecks =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_gearMenuChecks.sqf";

//Objects
	object_roadFlare = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_roadFlare.sqf";
	object_setpitchbank	=		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_setpitchbank.sqf";
	object_monitorGear =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_monitorGear.sqf";

local_roadDebris =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_roadDebris.sqf";

//Zombies
	zombie_findTargetAgent = 	compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_findTargetAgent.sqf";
	zombie_loiter = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_loiter.sqf";			//Server compile, used for loiter behaviour
	zombie_generate = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf";			//Server compile, used for loiter behaviour
	wild_spawnZombies = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\wild_spawnZombies.sqf";			//Server compile, used for loiter behaviour

pz_attack = 				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_attack.sqf";

dog_findTargetAgent = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\dog_findTargetAgent.sqf";

//actions
	player_countmagazines =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_countmagazines.sqf";
	player_addToolbelt =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_addToolbelt.sqf";
	player_copyKey =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_copyKey.sqf";
	player_reloadMag =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_reloadMags.sqf";
	player_loadCrate =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_loadCrate.sqf";
	player_craftItem =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_craftItem.sqf";
	player_tentPitch =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tent_pitch.sqf";
	player_vaultPitch =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_pitch.sqf";
	player_drink =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_drink.sqf";
	player_eat =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_eat.sqf";
    player_useMeds =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\player_useMeds.sqf";
	player_useMeds =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_useMeds.sqf";
	player_fillWater = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\water_fill.sqf";
	player_makeFire =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_makefire.sqf";
	player_harvestPlant =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_harvestPlant.sqf";
	player_goFishing =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_goFishing.sqf";
	player_build =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_build.sqf";
	player_wearClothes =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_wearClothes.sqf";
	object_pickup = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\object_pickup.sqf";
	player_flipvehicle = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_flipvehicle.sqf";
	player_sleep = 				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf";
	player_antiWall =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_antiWall.sqf";
	player_deathBoard =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\list_playerDeathsAlt.sqf";

player_plotPreview = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_showPlotRadius.sqf";
	player_upgradeVehicle =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_upgradeVehicle.sqf";

//ui
	player_selectSlot =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\ui_selectSlot.sqf";
	player_gearSync	=			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_gearSync.sqf";
	player_gearSet	=			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_gearSet.sqf";
	ui_changeDisplay = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\ui_changeDisplay.sqf";
	ui_gear_sound =             compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\ui_gear_sound.sqf";

//System
	player_monitor =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
	player_spawn_1 =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_spawn_1.sqf";
	player_spawn_2 =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_spawn_2.sqf";
	onPreloadStarted 			"dayz_preloadFinished = false;";
	onPreloadFinished 			"dayz_preloadFinished = true;";

// helper functions
	player_hasTools =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_hasTools.sqf";
	player_checkItems =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_checkItems.sqf";
	player_removeItems =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_removeItems.sqf";
	//Trader ["Trader City Name",false,"enter"] - Trader City Name | Show Message | "enter" || "leave"
	player_traderCity = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderCity.sqf";

// combination of check && remove items
	player_checkAndRemoveItems = {
		private ["_items","_b"];
		_items = _this;
		_b = _items call player_checkItems;
		if (_b) then {
			_b = _items call player_removeItems;
		};
		_b
	};

dayz_HungerThirst = {
		dayz_hunger = dayz_hunger + (_this select 0);
		dayz_thirst = dayz_thirst + (_this select 1);
	};

epoch_totalCurrency = {
		// total currency
		_total_currency = 0;
		{
			_part =  (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);
			_worth =  (_part >> "worth");
			if isNumber (_worth) then {
				_total_currency = _total_currency + getNumber(_worth);
			};
		} count (magazines player);
		_total_currency
	};

epoch_itemCost = {
		_trade_total = 0;
		{
			_part_in_configClass =  configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> (_x select 0);
			if (isClass (_part_in_configClass)) then {
				_part_inWorth = (_part_in_configClass >> "worth");
				if isNumber (_part_inWorth) then {
					_trade_total = _trade_total + (getNumber(_part_inWorth) * (_x select 1));
				};
			};
		} count _this;

//diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER ITEMCOST: %1", _this];
		_trade_total
	};

epoch_returnChange =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\epoch_returnChange.sqf";
	// usage [["partinclassname",4]] call epoch_returnChange;

dayz_losChance = {
		private["_agent","_maxDis","_dis","_val","_maxExp","_myExp"];
		_agent = 	_this select 0;
		_dis =		_this select 1;
		_maxDis = 	_this select 2;
		// diag_log ("VAL:  " + str(_this));
		_val = 		(_maxDis - _dis) max 0;
		_maxExp = 	((exp 2) * _maxDis);
		_myExp = 	((exp 2) * (_val)) / _maxExp;
		_myExp = _myExp * 0.7;
		_myExp
	};

ui_initDisplay = {
		private["_control","_ctrlBleed","_display","_ctrlFracture","_ctrlDogFood","_ctrlDogWater","_ctrlDogWaterBorder", "_ctrlDogFoodBorder"];
		disableSerialization;
		_display = uiNamespace getVariable 'DAYZ_GUI_display';
		_control = 	_display displayCtrl 1204;
		_control ctrlShow false;
		if (!r_player_injured) then {
			_ctrlBleed = 	_display displayCtrl 1303;
			_ctrlBleed ctrlShow false;
		};
		if (!r_fracture_legs && !r_fracture_arms) then {
			_ctrlFracture = 	_display displayCtrl 1203;
			_ctrlFracture ctrlShow false;
		};
		_ctrlDogFoodBorder = _display displayCtrl 1501;
		_ctrlDogFoodBorder ctrlShow false;
		_ctrlDogFood = _display displayCtrl 1701;
		_ctrlDogFood ctrlShow false;

_ctrlDogWaterBorder = _display displayCtrl 1502;
		_ctrlDogWaterBorder ctrlShow false;
		_ctrlDogWater = _display displayCtrl 1702;
		_ctrlDogWater ctrlShow false
	};

dayz_losCheck = {
		private["_target","_agent","_cantSee"];
		_target = _this select 0; // PUT THE PLAYER IN FIRST ARGUMENT!!!!
		_agent = _this select 1;
		_cantSee = true;
		if (!isNull _target) then {

_tPos = visiblePositionASL _target;
			_zPos = visiblePositionASL _agent;

_tPos set [2,(_tPos select 2)+1];
			_zPos set [2,(_zPos select 2)+1];

if ((count _tPos > 0) && (count _zPos > 0)) then {
				_cantSee = terrainIntersectASL [_tPos, _zPos];
				if (!_cantSee) then {
					_cantSee = lineIntersects [_tPos, _zPos, _agent, vehicle _target];
				};
			};
		};
		_cantSee
	};

dayz_equipCheck = {
		private ["_empty", "_needed","_diff","_success"];
		_config = _this;
		_empty = [player] call BIS_fnc_invSlotsEmpty;
		_needed = [_config] call BIS_fnc_invSlotType;
		_diff = [_empty,_needed] call BIS_fnc_vectorDiff;

_success = true;
		{
			if (_x > 0) then {_success = false};
		} count _diff;
		hint format["Config: %5\nEmpty: %1\nNeeded: %2\nDiff: %3\nSuccess: %4",_empty,_needed,_diff,_success,_config];
		_success
	};

vehicle_gear_count = {
		private["_counter"];
		_counter = 0;
		{
			_counter = _counter + _x;
		} count _this;
		_counter
	};

player_tagFriendlyMsg = {
		if(player == (_this select 0)) then {
			cutText[(localize "str_epoch_player_2"),"PLAIN DOWN"];
		};
	};

player_serverModelChange = {
		private["_object","_model"];
		_object = _this select 0;
		_model = _this select 1;
		if (_object == player) then {
			_model call player_switchModel;
		};
	};

player_guiControlFlash = 	{
		private["_control"];
		_control = _this;
		if (ctrlShown _control) then {
			_control ctrlShow false;
		} else {
			_control ctrlShow true;
		};
	};

gearDialog_create = {
		private ["_i","_dialog"];
		if (!isNull (findDisplay 106)) then {
			(findDisplay 106) closeDisplay 0;
		};
		openMap false;
		closeDialog 0;
		if (gear_done) then {sleep 0.001;};
		player action ["Gear", player];
		_dialog = findDisplay 106;
		_i = 0;
		while {isNull _dialog} do {//DO NOT CHANGE TO A FOR LOOP!
			_i = _i + 1;
			if (_i in [100,200,299]) then {
				closeDialog 0;
				player action ["Gear", player];
			};
			if (_i > 300) exitWith {};
		};
		if ((parseNumber(_this select 0)) != 0) then {
			ctrlActivate (_dialog displayCtrl 157);
			if (gear_done) then {
				waitUntil {ctrlShown (_dialog displayCtrl 159)};
				sleep 0.001;
			};
		};
		_dialog
	};

gear_ui_offMenu = {
		private["_control","_parent","_menu"];
		disableSerialization;
		_control = 	_this select 0;
		_parent = 	findDisplay 106;
		if (!(_this select 3)) then {
			for "_i" from 0 to 9 do {
				_menu = _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _i);
				_menu ctrlShow false;
			};
			_grpPos = ctrlPosition _control;
			_grpPos set [3,0];
			_control ctrlSetPosition _grpPos;
			_control ctrlShow false;
			_control ctrlCommit 0;
		};
	};

dze_surrender_off = {
		player setVariable ["DZE_Surrendered", false, true];
		DZE_Surrender = false;
	};

gear_ui_init = {
		private["_control","_parent","_menu","_dspl","_grpPos"];
		disableSerialization;
		_parent = findDisplay 106;
		_control = 	_parent displayCtrl 6902;
		for "_i" from 0 to 9 do {
			_menu = _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _i);
			_menu ctrlShow false;
		};
		_grpPos = ctrlPosition _control;
		_grpPos set [3,0];
		_control ctrlSetPosition _grpPos;
		_control ctrlShow false;
		_control ctrlCommit 0;
	};

dayz_eyeDir = {
		private["_vval","_vdir"];
		_vval = (eyeDirection _this);
		_vdir = (_vval select 0) atan2 (_vval select 1);
		if (_vdir < 0) then {_vdir = 360 + _vdir};
		_vdir
	};

DZE_getModelName = {
		_objInfo = toArray(str(_this));
		_lenInfo = count _objInfo - 1;
		_objName = [];
		_i = 0;
		// determine where the object name starts
		{
			if (58 == _objInfo select _i) exitWith {};
			_i = _i + 1;
		} count _objInfo;
		_i = _i + 2; // skip the ": " part
		for "_k" from _i to _lenInfo do {
			_objName set [(count _objName), (_objInfo select _k)];
		};
		_objName = toLower(toString(_objName));
		_objName
	};

dze_isnearest_player = {
		private ["_notClosest","_playerDistance","_nearPlayers","_obj","_playerNear"];
		if(!isNull _this) then {
			_nearPlayers = _this nearEntities ["CAManBase", 12];
			_playerNear = ({isPlayer _x} count _nearPlayers) > 1;
			_notClosest = false;
			if (_playerNear) then {
				// check if another player is closer
				_playerDistance = player distance _this;
				{
					if (_playerDistance > (_x distance _this)) exitWith { _notClosest = true; };
				} count _nearPlayers;
			};
		} else {
			_notClosest = false;
		};
		_notClosest
	};

// trader menu code
	if (DZE_ConfigTrader) then {
		call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenuConfig.sqf";
	}else{
		call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenuHive.sqf";
	};
	// recent murders menu code
	call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_murderMenu.sqf";

//This is still needed but the fsm should terminate if any errors pop up.
	[] spawn {
        private["_timeOut","_display","_control1","_control2"];
        disableSerialization;
        _timeOut = 0;
        dayz_loadScreenMsg = "";
        diag_log "DEBUG: loadscreen guard started.";
        _display = uiNameSpace getVariable "BIS_loadingScreen";
        if (!isNil "_display") then {
                _control1 = _display displayctrl 8400;
                _control2 = _display displayctrl 102;
        };
		if (!isNil "dayz_DisplayGenderSelect") then {
			waitUntil {!dayz_DisplayGenderSelect};
		};

// 120 sec timeout (12000 * 0.01)
        while { _timeOut < 12000 } do {
            if (dayz_clientPreload && dayz_authed) exitWith { diag_log "PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"; };
            if (!isNil "_display") then {
                if ( isNull _display ) then {
                        waitUntil { !dialog; };
                        startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
                        _display = uiNameSpace getVariable "BIS_loadingScreen";
                        _control1 = _display displayctrl 8400;
                        _control2 = _display displayctrl 102;
                };

if ( dayz_loadScreenMsg != "" ) then {
                        _control1 ctrlSetText dayz_loadScreenMsg;
                        dayz_loadScreenMsg = "";
                };

_control2 ctrlSetText format["%1",round(_timeOut*0.01)];
            };

_timeOut = _timeOut + 1;

if (_timeOut >= 12000) then {
                1 cutText [localize "str_player_login_timeout", "PLAIN DOWN"];
                sleep 10;
                endLoadingScreen;
                endMission "END1";
            };

sleep 0.01;
        };
	};

dayz_meleeMagazineCheck = {
                private["_meleeNum","_magType"];
                _magType =         ([] + getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _wpnType >> "magazines")) select 0;
                _meleeNum = ({_x == _magType} count magazines player);
                if (_meleeNum < 1) then {
                        player addMagazine _magType;
                };
        };

dayz_originalPlayer = player;

progressLoadingScreen 0.8;
};

//Both
	BIS_fnc_selectRandom =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_selectRandom.sqf";
	BIS_fnc_vectorAdd =         compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_vectorAdd.sqf";
	BIS_fnc_halo =              compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_halo.sqf";
	BIS_fnc_findNestedElement =	compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_findNestedElement.sqf";
	BIS_fnc_param = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_param.sqf";

fnc_buildWeightedArray = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_buildWeightedArray.sqf";		//Checks which actions for nearby casualty
	fnc_usec_damageVehicle =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";		//Event handler run on damage

// object_vehicleKilled =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_vehicleKilled.sqf";		//Event handler run on damage
	object_setHitServer =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHitServer.sqf";	//process the hit as a NORMAL damage (useful for persistent vehicles)
	object_setFixServer =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setFixServer.sqf";	//process the hit as a NORMAL damage (useful for persistent vehicles)
	object_getHit =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_getHit.sqf";			//gets the hit value for a HitPoint (i.e. HitLegs) against the selection (i.e. "legs"), returns the value
	object_setHit =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf";			//process the hit as a NORMAL damage (useful for persistent vehicles)
	object_processHit =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_processHit.sqf";		//process the hit in the REVO damage system (records && sets hit)
	object_delLocal =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_delLocal.sqf";
	// object_cargoCheck =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_cargoCheck.sqf";		//Run by the player || server to monitor changes in cargo contents
	fnc_usec_damageHandler =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf";		//Event handler run on damage
	fnc_veh_ResetEH = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\veh_ResetEH.sqf";			//Initialize vehicle
	// Vehicle damage fix
	vehicle_handleDamage    = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";
	vehicle_handleKilled    = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleKilled.sqf";
	//fnc_vehicleEventHandler = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\vehicle_init.sqf";			//Initialize vehicle
	fnc_inString = 				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_inString.sqf";
	fnc_isInsideBuilding = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_isInsideBuilding.sqf";	//_isInside = [_unit,_building] call fnc_isInsideBuilding;
	fnc_isInsideBuilding2 = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_isInsideBuilding2.sqf";	//_isInside = [_unit,_building] call fnc_isInsideBuilding2;
	fnc_isInsideBuilding3 = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_isInsideBuilding3.sqf";	//_isInside = [_unit,_building] call fnc_isInsideBuilding3;
	dayz_zombieSpeak = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_speak.sqf";			//Used to generate random speech for a unit
	vehicle_getHitpoints =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_getHitpoints.sqf";
	local_gutObject =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_gutObject.sqf";		//Generated on the server (|| local to unit) when gutting an object
	local_lockUnlock =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lockUnlock.sqf";		//When vehicle is local to unit perform locking vehicle
	local_gutObjectZ =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_gutObjectZ.sqf";		//Generated on the server (|| local to unit) when gutting an object
	local_zombieDamage = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandlerZ.sqf";		//Generated by the client who created a zombie to track damage
	local_eventKill = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_eventKill.sqf";		//Generated when something is killed
	//player_weaponCheck =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_weaponCheck.sqf";	//Run by the player || server to monitor whether they have picked up a new weapon
	curTimeStr =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_curTimeStr.sqf";
	player_medBandage =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medBandaged.sqf";
	player_medInject =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medInject.sqf";
	player_medEpi =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medEpi.sqf";
	player_medTransfuse =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medTransfuse.sqf";
	player_medMorphine =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medMorphine.sqf";
	player_breaklegs =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medBreakLegs.sqf";
	player_medPainkiller =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medPainkiller.sqf";
	world_isDay = 				{if ((daytime < (24 - dayz_sunRise)) && (daytime > dayz_sunRise)) then {true} else {false}};
	player_humanityChange =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_humanityChange.sqf";
	spawn_loot =				compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\spawn_loot.sqf";
	spawn_loot_small = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\spawn_loot_small.sqf";
	// player_projectileNear = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_projectileNear.sqf";
	FNC_GetSetPos = { //DO NOT USE IF YOU NEED ANGLE COMPENSATION!!!!
		private "_pos";
		_thingy = _this select 0;
		_pos = getPosASL _thingy;
		if (surfaceIsWater _pos) then {
			_thingy setPosASL _pos;
		} else {
			_thingy setPosATL (ASLToATL _pos);
		};
	};
	FNC_GetPos = {
		private "_pos";
		if (isNil {_this select 0}) exitWith {[0,0,0]};
		_thingy = _this select 0;
		_pos = getPosASL _thingy;
		if !(surfaceIsWater _pos) then {
			_pos =  ASLToATL _pos;
		};
		_pos
	};
	local_setFuel =	{
		private["_qty","_vehicle"];
		_vehicle = _this select 0;
		_qty = _this select 1;
		_vehicle setFuel _qty;
	};
	zombie_initialize = {
		private ["_unit","_position"];
		_unit = _this select 0;
		if (isServer) then {
			_unit addEventHandler ["local", {_this call zombie_findOwner}];
		};
		_id = _unit addeventhandler["HandleDamage", { _this call local_zombieDamage }];
		_id = _unit addeventhandler["Killed", { [_this, "zombieKills"] call local_eventKill }];
	};

dayz_EjectPlayer = {
		// check if player in vehicle
        private ["_noDriver","_vehicle","_inVehicle"];
        _vehicle = vehicle player;
		_inVehicle = (_vehicle != player);
		if(_inVehicle) then {
			_noDriver = ((_vehicle emptyPositions "driver") > 0);
			if (_noDriver && (speed _vehicle) != 0) then {
				player action [ "eject", _vehicle];
			};
		};
	};

player_sumMedical = {
		private["_character","_wounds","_legs","_arms","_medical"];
		_character = 	_this;
		_wounds =		[];
		if (_character getVariable["USEC_injured",false]) then {
			{
				if (_character getVariable[_x,false]) then {
					_wounds set [count _wounds,_x];
				};
			} count USEC_typeOfWounds;
		};
		_legs = _character getVariable ["hit_legs",0];
		_arms = _character getVariable ["hit_arms",0];
		_medical = [
			_character getVariable["USEC_isDead",false],
			_character getVariable["NORRN_unconscious", false],
			_character getVariable["USEC_infected",false],
			_character getVariable["USEC_injured",false],
			_character getVariable["USEC_inPain",false],
			_character getVariable["USEC_isCardiac",false],
			_character getVariable["USEC_lowBlood",false],
			_character getVariable["USEC_BloodQty",12000],
			_wounds,
			[_legs,_arms],
			_character getVariable["unconsciousTime",0],
			_character getVariable["messing",[0,0]]
		];
		_medical
	};

//Server Only
	if (isServer) then {
		call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf";
	} else {
		eh_localCleanup = {};
	};
	//Start Dynamic Weather
	execVM "scripts\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";
initialized = true;
My file this  costom compiles.sqf
bug where the wrong? 
Could you give the corrected version 
Thank you