in my RPT server side, I keep getting this errors that have to do with the dayz_code loot. The errors below are only part of what is in the rpt server side. I only copied a few. Has anyone seen this before and what to do about it? By the way, they show up in 2 servers I have Sauerland 1.0.6.2 and Taviana 1.0.6.2. The loot system is working.

When I take DZAI out of both server, I do not get these errors.  Was doing sector B today, which I use the DZAI. Every time you would shoot your weapon two times, you could see the loot change.  I have gone over the loot files on mission side and can not find anything wrong with it. Also, I had someone else look and they could not find anything wrong.

Spoiler

Error in expression <0) ==         1} do
{
_sub = dz_loot_weighted select (_def select 1);
_def = dz_loot_d>
 9:18:43   Error position: <select (_def select 1);
_def = dz_loot_d>
 9:18:43   Error Zero divisor
 9:18:43 File z\addons\dayz_code\loot\select.sqf, line 32
 9:18:43 Error in expression <floor random count _weighted);

while {(_def select 0) ==         1} do
{
_sub = dz_lo>
 9:18:43   Error position: <_def select 0) ==         1} do
{
_sub = dz_lo>
 9:18:43   Error Undefined variable in expression: _def
 9:18:43 File z\addons\dayz_code\loot\select.sqf, line 30
 9:18:43 Error in expression <andom count _sub);
};

_result set [_i, _def];
};

_result>
 9:18:43   Error position: <_def];
};

_result>
 9:18:43   Error Undefined variable in expression: _def
 9:18:43 File z\addons\dayz_code\loot\select.sqf, line 36
 9:18:43 Error in expression <0) ==         1} do
{
_sub = dz_loot_weighted select (_def select 1);
_def = dz_loot_d>
 9:18:43   Error position: <select (_def select 1);
_def = dz_loot_d>
 9:18:43   Error Zero divisor
 9:18:43 File z\addons\dayz_code\loot\select.sqf, line 32

Check your DZAI config for this.. try false;
//True: Dynamically generate AI weapon list from CfgBuildingLoot (DayZ loot tables). False: Use preset weapon tables located near the end of this file. (Default: true).
//Highly recommended to enable DZAI_verifyTables if this option is set to false. 
DZAI_dynamicWeaponList = true;

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By heiko33
      Downlod        
      https://ln.sync.com/dl/043e1b3c0/wkrywtzv-idjkp722-wzfqg9g6-53b7xfyj

• By Cyrus
      I know of some questions in the forums regarding custom loot crates with available missions systems. I have managed to create a custom loot crate thanks to @DAmNRelentless help, that randomizes items and weapons from user customizable arrays and integrate this with the mission system. This for the time being works for DZAI on Epoch 1.0.6.2. 
      Following is my custom lootcrate.sqf , all the classnames used is from the official epoch 1.0.6.2 github repo with thanks to @salival found >here<
      From here I have added the following script to my custom DZAI spawns found in \z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\custom_spawns\cust_spawns_panthera2.sqf. Obviously you will use the sqf appropriate to your map etc.
      ["staticspawn",10,2,true] call DZAI_spawn_units; if {DZAI_spawn_units && DZAI_despawnWait == true} then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\custom\lootcrate.sqf"; }; This method might need some tweaking and someone else might have a more effective way of doing this, but for me this works perfectly. Fully tested with random loot spawns after new AI group spawned.
    • By Cyrus
      Can anyone familiar with DZAI help me with a way to time my custom crates to respawn with DZAI custom static AI. I have the randomized crate spawn at server startup, and essentially will be looted once the base has been cleared from all AI. Currently it will "refill" the crate based on a sleep timer. I would like to have the crate refill once the next round of AI spawns based on these values set:
      DZAI_respawnTimeMin = 300; DZAI_respawnTimeMax = 600; Any help will be appreciated. This is my current loot crate configuration. Thanks for @DAmNRelentless who guided me in creating this script.

• By Tricks
      Hello community,
      I am working on a custom mission that takes place over the waters of Chernarus. Its actually an Aircraft Carrier mission I had on my server in 2014. However I can't seem to get loot to spawn on the ship.
      Has anyone had any success in spawning custom loot boxes over water or on the carrier?
      Thanks!
    • By webbie
      Hi all, Pretty big noob too Epoch.
      Ive done Lots of Arma and Exile but for something new and seeing some good development going on with Epoch, I thought we would give it a try. 
      I want to use lingor, its working fine however i'm really not seeing any loot maybe 1 very sparingly so is their a trick to making this work?
      I do alot of my own research but being in totally foreign turf I thought Id ask some experts,

Thax in Advance
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord