Requesting Authentication Failing

ThomasNC

when joining a server it gets into the lobby, i begin loading and its comes up authenticating, after 5 seconds it begins retrying authentication, all the way to 60 seconds were it puts me back into the lobby.

i have dayz epoch and dayz panthera installed through dazy commander.

and when i download panthera from armaholic and add it to the game when i join a server says some files are not signed.

can i please have some help, correct way to install, possible fixes to these issues. 

Sounds like you need to re-install battleye on your pc.  Also, does this only happen with one server or all of them? If its all of them, then try re-installing Arma from scratch, make sure that works afterwards first, then add the mods again.  Use Dayz Commander for the mods.

From experience, uninstall arma and all your mods, reboot your pc, then install arma , reboot , install dayz commander and install your epoch mod and you should be good to go.  Also, and I'm not pointing the finger, just saying, that the error you're getting can also be caused by not properly un-installing hacking tools, or running hacks that aren't up to date (even running bypassers to get around battleyes guid checking etc).     

yeah yeah, that's what a hacker would say lol :D

yeah, use the option in steam to check game cache.  it takes a while, but has fixed issues for me before. however, saying that, you might just be better off un-installing it and starting again.  BEFORE you do that though, have a look at installing battleye again: http://www.battleye.com/download.html

A fresh install of arma has always fixed any issues I've had though, so I reckon that's your last option as it takes ages :(