Dmr has zeroing somehow

Everything is explained here  TBH im not impressed with it, and the dev team aint taking the feedback like they should.  Its getting frustrating.  I started well, then some of the team said players were complaining and crying about the update.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186695-a2a2oa-patch-18122015/page-9

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2015 at 10:31 PM, Thug said:

Same thing here. NV will not work with the dmr any more.

really? I can use nvg just fine with my dmr maybe its just the variant that im using

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2015 at 8:02 PM, AllenFromStacysmom said:

Hi guys, i have a dayz epoch server, and I did not make any new changes to it, 

but somehow, now dmr on my server have zeroings and can not be zoomed in like it used to.

anyone had this problem and know how to fix it?

hit the + and - on your num pad not quite as close as the old version but better then not having the option at all

16 minutes ago, ElDubya said:

Neither have I, and my server is affected

your server is affected because players have the update and the server doesnt, causing weird stuff.  I had a player that was literally stuck inside another player, ive had vehicles duplicate on purchase and explode, ive had bases duplictate, ive had vehicle duplicate at bases.  Not to mention, crates with loot next to it...

Oh wait a minute..bohemia did a cosmetic fix???  <being sarcastic.  GTA has better parachuting than arma will ever have...and they wanted realism....i really facepalmed when i read that thread. and since the update, players from the community have been "telling me" about issues.....its gone up 10 folds.  im actually getting tired of it..thx bohemia

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 3:00 PM, theduke said:

your server is affected because players have the update and the server doesnt, causing weird stuff.  I had a player that was literally stuck inside another player, ive had vehicles duplicate on purchase and explode, ive had bases duplictate, ive had vehicle duplicate at bases.  Not to mention, crates with loot next to it...

Oh wait a minute..bohemia did a cosmetic fix???  <being sarcastic.  GTA has better parachuting than arma will ever have...and they wanted realism....i really facepalmed when i read that thread. and since the update, players from the community have been "telling me" about issues.....its gone up 10 folds.  im actually getting tired of it..thx bohemia

im sure there will be another patch, you know in like 6 months to a year that will make everything a million times worse :), can you not just roll back your server and get rid of the patch? the player issues don't seem to be as bad as  the server side.

7 hours ago, TAF rocka said:

im sure there will be another patch, you know in like 6 months to a year that will make everything a million times worse :), can you not just roll back your server and get rid of the patch? the player issues don't seem to be as bad as  the server side.

the server doesnt get automatically updated unless you have it set that way.  I copied my files over to a new folder.  So my server is not updated with the new patch...if i did it would break alot more stuff.  I know they released a hotfix for the patch, but im not worried.