0.4.0 release date ?

IReeceI

I have the leaked .4 update if anyone wants to buy it.

For the cheap price of 1000 Euro you will be the first one to run a Epoch .4 server.

First first..

Even before the Devs..

First first.

Bragging rights of having the NR1 Epoch server..

First first..

Only 1000 Euro´s

First = Coool

What the hell am i doing with my life lol

Rock monster turns into a giant Chuck Norris and cannot be killed when he farts it demolishes cities, when he pees it floods the map. Why can't he be killed you ask well he is Chuck Norris I guess I don't need to explain that.

Chuck is just a psychotic christian, stop this foolishness of lifting that psycho to the clouds.

Bruce Lee most come back to the top of these type of bad ass roles.. Or Christopher Lee just because he´s so damn cool.

But this Chuck Norris thing really most come to a stop : )

Chuck is just a psychotic christian, stop this foolishness of lifting that psycho to the clouds.

Bruce Lee most come back to the top of these type of bad ass roles.. Or Christopher Lee just because he´s so damn cool.

But this Chuck Norris thing really most come to a stop : )

bruce lee ftw if bruce was still alive all the chuck norris sayings would be bruce lee considering bruce lee was his teacher

bruce lee ftw if bruce was still alive all the chuck norris sayings would be bruce lee considering bruce lee was his teacher

Yeah but look at Christofer Lee´s damn history, cant get cooler then that dude..