I hate

Dendore

I hate that it takes a month for a change log, then another month of adds to it, then 3 weeks with nothing. Dont get me wrong, I love the mod. But a little more comms would be great! Atleast in the announcement thread.

Not sure if you are new to Epoch, but maybe you didn't know. All the Epoch devs are making a mod that is completely free on their spare time. The Developers do not make any profit from the mod whatsoever. The only income (in most cases) that the developers have is donations and side jobs. 

Not just that, but they are taking what essentially is nothing and turning it into (what i would assume judging by your post) something that you enjoy greatly. This takes time. Give it some time and the devs will soon release a new patch for this amazing free mod. 

PS. @Lowrey - please don't make posts such as that. Some people did not know or do not know the process of development nor know the situation of some cases. 

he does have a point ! This is not the 1st post like this nor will it be the last ! The main problem being is 0.3.1 will require a server wipe ! Hence nobody wants to put time in for something that will be wiped ! Its really not hard to understand why people are getting a little impatient, And with no idea or understanding from the Devs, Post like this will just keep coming !  

Any time that there is a server wipe required, it's due to a major change to the database. With a mod that is in development, there are going to be many more server wipes. So if there are types of players of Epoch that are completely compassionate about server wipes, there are two choices. a) Don't play the mod until late into Beta status b) Create own server and don't update server nor client files. At this time this is the only solution to help people from server wipes.

Its usaully months between wipes and updates which is fine ! As levels the server again !

The wipe is NOT the problem tho ! Its because its impending that makes it worse ! 

Alot of players are leaving :( All i ever wanted was to build bases on arma3 and have fun like we used to !

It'll come Reecel. we are all anxious to play like we did in Arma 2. At this time we all need to control our anxiety and just enjoy the development and send feedback. What's better then a mod in which what we want to see go into the mod, might just actually make it into the mod. 

Hang in there buddy, we'll make it through it. 

A wipe is not *required* for this release.  However many server owners, including myself, are choosing to do one due to the changes coming to the traders and also bugs and glitches with existing base items, specifically the base maintenance process (or lack thereof).  Starting 0.3.0.1 version with a clean slate will allow us to ensure that any future problems are not attributable to any lingering data or items from the old version.  This will help server owners troubleshoot the problems and obtain data we can then pass along to the dev team as needed.  Any time you have any software (including this mod) in an Alpha state of development, servers wipes should be anticipated.  It's a sign of progress and growth.  Keep in mind that we aren't actually "playing" the mod right now.  We're just testing it and offering feedback so we can help it reach 1.0.  Until then, we just have to roll with whatever comes along the road. 

It'll come Reecel. we are all anxious to play like we did in Arma 2. At this time we all need to control our anxiety and just enjoy the development and send feedback. What's better then a mod in which what we want to see go into the mod, might just actually make it into the mod. 

Hang in there buddy, we'll make it through it. 

Hard to send feedback when cherno test server has been down for days -_- ! Ahhh i really hope so, Im starting to get caught up with everything and what people are saying :( Why o why they just did not concentrate on purely building (What Epoch is) Or if their vision was more, They should of not used Epoch as the name ! 

All we want is base building in arma3 :( 

Hard to send feedback when cherno test server has been down for days -_- ! Ahhh i really hope so, Im starting to get caught up with everything and what people are saying :( Why o why they just did not concentrate on purely building (What Epoch is) Or if their vision was more, They should of not used Epoch as the name ! 

All we want is base building in arma3 :(

Cherno isn't down, it's running unreleased client files :p I've just answered a post about this.

Altis runs 0.3.0 - Files are available

Chernarus runs 0.3.1 - Files are unavailable

Im sure its 200000 split between the categories :/

Cherno isn't down, it's running unreleased client files :P I've just answered a post about this.

Altis runs 0.3.0 - Files are available

Chernarus runs 0.3.1 - Files are unavailable

I hope that does not mean 0.3.1 will need testing too :/ 

Would of been nice of them to update this, Telling us :/