[TUTORIAL]Installing JSRS Support w/stock Epoch AntiHack

Darth_Rogue

I've seen a little confusion around the forums about how to install JSRS compatibility into servers. The information is out there but it's spread across several threads. Follow this comprehensive guide and your players will be able to connect with JSRS enabled and you won't have to compromise your server's security.

1. Open your epochAH.hpp file and on the line 7 for whitelistedpatches, add the below list to the end of the line before the closing } bracket.

,"DragonFyre_Bullethits","DragonFyre_Explosions","DragonFyre_Sonic_Cracks","DragonFyre_230mm_Titan","DragonFyre_Air_Weapons","DragonFyre_35mm_Autocannon","DragonFyre_120mm_Cannon","DragonFyre_Autocannon","DragonFyre_DAGR","DragonFyre_DAR","DragonFyre_Minigun","DragonFyre_30mm_Cannon","DragonFyre_Gau8","DragonFyre_155mm_AMOS","DragonFyre_M134","DragonFyre_LMGRCWS","DragonFyre_GMG20","DragonFyre_GMG40","DragonFyre_127","DragonFyre_Skalpel_ATGM","DragonFyre_Skyfire","DragonFyre_Veh_Titan","DragonFyre_4Five45","DragonFyre_ACPC","DragonFyre_MX","DragonFyre_M6","DragonFyre_Khaybar","DragonFyre_M320R","DragonFyre_EBR","DragonFyre_FS2000","DragonFyre_M200","DragonFyre_P07","DragonFyre_NLAW","DragonFyre_PDW","DragonFyre_Rahim","DragonFyre_Rook40","DragonFyre_RPG32","DragonFyre_Scorpian","DragonFyre_TRG20","DragonFyre_UGL","DragonFyre_SDAR","DragonFyre_Vector","DragonFyre_Zafir","DragonFyre_Zubr45","DragonFyre_Movement","DragonFyre_Distance","DragonFyre_FighterPlane3","DragonFyre_CAS_Plane1","DragonFyre_AH99_Blackfoot","DragonFyre_AH9_Pawnee","DragonFyre_UAV_1","DragonFyre_CH67_Huron","DragonFyre_CH49_Mohawk","DragonFyre_Mi290_Taru","DragonFyre_Mi48_Kajman","DragonFyre_UAV_2","DragonFyre_Po30_Orca","DragonFyre_CAS_Plane2","DragonFyre_UH80_GhostHawk","DragonFyre_WY55_Hellcat","DragonFyre_Boat_Armed_1","DragonFyre_2S9_Sorcher","DragonFyre_AFV4_Gorgon","DragonFyre_AMV7_Marshal","DragonFyre_BTRK_Kamysh","DragonFyre_FV720_Mora","DragonFyre_IFV6a_Cheetah","DragonFyre_IFV6c_Panther","DragonFyre_M2A1_Slammer","DragonFyre_M4_Scorcher","DragonFyre_M5_Sandstorm","DragonFyre_MBT52_Kuma","DragonFyre_MSE3_Marid","DragonFyre_T100_Varsuk","DragonFyre_ZSU39_Tigris","DragonFyre_Hatchback","DragonFyre_truck1","DragonFyre_Hunter","DragonFyre_Ifrit","DragonFyre_Offroad","DragonFyre_Quadbike","DragonFyre_Strider","DragonFyre_SUV","DragonFyre_truck2","DragonFyre_Van","DragonFyre_Truck3","cba_xeh","Extended_EventHandlers","CBA_Extended_EventHandlers","cba_common","cba_events","cba_hashes","cba_network","cba_strings","cba_vectors","cba_ai","cba_arrays","cba_diagnostic","cba_ui","cba_versioning","cba_help","cba_keybinding","cba_ui_helper","cba_main","cba_main_a3","cba_xeh_a3"

That will add all of the config patches to Epoch to let the Antihack know that they are ok for players to use. The list includes CBA addons as well as the ones for JSRS3:DragonFyre. The above list is compatible with JSRS3:DragonFyre ONLY. If you wish to use JSRS2.2 or older you will have to replace the DragonFyre patches list with those from the older JSRS version. The CBA patches however will be the same.

2. Add the signature keys for CBA and JSRS to your server's keys folder

3. Now comes the fun part....BE filters.

****UPDATE 3/27/15****  New BE filters are needed as of 0.3.0.1.  See for the updated scripts.txt filters.  Credit: PryMary

setvariable.txt

line 1 - !"slx_xeh_playable"

scripts.txt

line 1 - !"bis_fnc_locWeaponInfo"  !"call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;"

line 19 - !"if (_unit in playableUnits"

line 20 - !"{ _x call _fnc } forEach vehicles;"

line 22 - !="\"["\x\cba\addons\network\fnc_globalExecute.sqf\",\".sqf",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Network\",\"globalExecute\"]"

line 23 - !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addWeaponCargo\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addWeaponCargoGlobal\"]"

line 25 - !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazine.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazine\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineVerified.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineVerified\"]"

line 26 - !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargo.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineCargo\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargoGlobal.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineCargoGlobal\"]"

line 36 - !"BIS_OO_grpLogic = _group;"

line 37 - !"call CBA_fnc_getSharedGroup;"

line 42 - !"fnc_setMarkerPersistent.sqf"

line 43 - !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_createMarker.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"createMarker\"]"

line 51 - !"ctrlSetEventHandler ["MouseButtonDblClick", _ver_act];"

line 52 - !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addEventHandler\"]" !" _obj addEventHandler [_x, compile format[\"_this call SLX_XEH_EH_%1\", _x]] } f"

line 53 - !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !"cba_keybinding_fnc_onKeyDown"

line 58 - !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"removeEventHandler\"]"

Add those lines to the various lines in your BE filters as listed. There may be another one or two but I'm pretty sure that's all of them. I pulled them from my own working files.

Please note that as BE filters for the game change or get updated with new Epoch patches the BE filters may change, meaning that you may have to update parts of the above filters list. The same goes for future CBA/JSRS updates as well.

That's all you have to do! CBA and JSRS @mod folders do not have to be installed server side in order for your clients to use it.

Enjoy! :D

hi i become this after join on the server ab1851ea3b57e2e00d346d308e38875f -1 EpochMod.com Autoban #0

Is this your server you got banned on?  If so did you add all of the patches correctly?  Make sure you didn't miss any commas and that the closing brakcet } is in place.

Wish I had seen this earlier. I just added this earlier to hear ze soundz.. Thank god for Watchdog plugin to update the scripts.txt on the fly. 

I'm sure you'll love it.  If you find the sonic cracks are too loud try this patch:

JSRS3-DragonFyre-Soniccracks-and-Snaps-Volume-Tweak.zip

It tones them down a lot and (I feel) makes JSRS sound perfect.  Just place those two files in your @DragonFyre mod folder.  

Tried this 3 times now and keep getting the same BE kick every time I have tried to figure out how to set up the BE filter for this kick but I'm hitting wall.

Have read over this guide but I am still at a loss, http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/ , Anyone have an ideal about this kick?

BE Kick

#35 ";
BIS_OO_grpLogic = _group;
} else {

_logic = "LOGIC" createVehicleLocal [0, 0];
;
};
} else {
_logic = BIS_functions_mainscope"

got kicked for script restricition #18

(only CBA and JSRS3 running)

07.02.2015 16:58:42: [NOD] maddingamer (***********) ****************************** - #18 "_PLAYABLE;
if !(isNil "_var") exitWith {}; 
if (_unit in playableUnits || {isPlayer _unit} || {_unit == player}) then {

if (_un"

EDIT: now it's changing between script restriciton #18 and setVariable #0

- #0 "slx_xeh_playable" = true 2:1190 VirtualMan_EPOCH

exact the same error..

Here is my scripts.txt

7 "BIS_fnc_" !"getCfgSubClasses" !"animalBehaviour" !"guiEffectTiles_coef" !"GUImessage" !"guiEffectTiles" !"param" !"setIDCStreamFriendly" !"overviewauthor" !"diagAARrecord" !"diagKey" !"feedbackMain" !"missionHandlers" !"getServerVariable" !"missionFlow" !"initParams" !"initRespawn" !"missionTasksLocal" !"missionConversationsLocal" !"missionCon" !"preload" !"logFormat" !"recompile" !"moduleInit" !"feedback_allowPP" !"feedback_allowDeathScreen" !"feedbackInit" !"initMultiplayer" !"MP" !"displayMission" !"feedback_fatiguePP" !"respawnBase" !"dirTo" !"secondsToString" !"guiMessage_status" !"selectRespawnTemplate" !"guiMessage_defaultPositions" !"startLoadingScreen_ids" !"damageChanged" !"incapacitatedEffect" !"invRemove" !"relpos" !"inString" !"findSafePos" !"isPosBlacklisted" !"timeToString" !"distance2D" !"effectKilled" !"dynamictext" !"inAngleSector" !="_this call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_effectFired');"
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}" "sleep (_onScreenTime) spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;"
7 forceRespawn
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;"
1 attachTo !"EP_light attachTo [player];" !"_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !"_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !"EPOCH_staticTarget attachTo[player];" !"EPOCH_target attachTo[player];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 setvelocity !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_smokeg setVelocity _Gvel;" !="
7 RscDebugConsole_watch
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu
7 assignAs
7 playableunits !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" !=""_PLAYABLE;if !\(isNil "_var"\) exitWith \{\}; if \(_unit in playableUnits \|\| \{isPlayer _unit\} \|\| \{_unit == player\}\) then \{if \(_un""
7 allUnits !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;" !=""\{ _x call _fnc \} forEach vehicles;\{ _x call _fnc \} forEach allUnits;sleep 3;\};"" !"if (_unit in playableUnits"
7 allowDamage !="player allowDamage true;vehicle player allowDamage true;"
7 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !="execVM \"\A3\soft_f_gamma\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize_doors.sqf\"" !="(_this select 0) execVM "\A3\Soft_F_Bootcamp\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize_colors.sqf"" !"welcome.sqf"
7 addWeaponCargo !\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf !\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal.sqf
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazine.sqf !\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineVerified.sqf
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargo.sqf !\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargoGlobal.sqf
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons
7 removeAllItems
7 removeBackpack
7 removeAllActions
7 setTerrainGrid !="setTerrainGrid 25;"
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;"
7 createVehicleCrew
1 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal" !=";BIS_OO_grpLogic = _group;\} else \{_logic = "LOGIC" createVehicleLocal \[0, 0\];;\};\} else \{_logic = BIS_functions_mainscope"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="= \[sideLogic\] call CBA_fnc_getSharedGroup;_logic = _group createUnit \["FunctionsManager", \[0,0,0\], \[\], 0, "none"\];;BIS_OO_grp""
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";"
7 deleteMarker
7 setMarker !setMarkerPersistent
7 createMarker !\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_createMarker.sqf
7 assignItem
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="_sapper setDamage 1;\n_sBomb setDamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\"" !\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf !=""if \(_type in SLX_XEH_FULL_CLASSES\) exitWith \{;\{ _obj addEventHandler \[_x, compile format\["_this call SLX_XEH_EH_%1", _x\]\] \} f""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;"
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';"
1 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !"\["\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeEventHandler.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Events","removeEventHandler"\]"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text,"
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate
7 ctrlDelete
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !="[\"A3\functions_f\MP\fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3\",\"MP\",\"deleteVehicleCrew\"]"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_whitelist
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_group_upgrade_lvl_SVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"
7 Dayz_GUI_R
7 dayz_originalPlayer
7 zZombie_Base
7 infiSTAR
7 GodMode
7 shazbot
7 _typeofHookMonky
7 _allocMemory
7 _d3d9multipliervariable
7 _runASM
7 _addGFX_hookD3D9eventhandler
7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB
7 JJMMEE_INIT_MENU

Try mine

7 "BIS_fnc_" !"initDisplay" !"getCfgSubClasses" !"animalBehaviour" !"guiEffectTiles_coef" !"GUImessage" !"guiEffectTiles" !"param" !"setIDCStreamFriendly" !"overviewauthor" !"diagAARrecord" !"diagKey" !"feedbackMain" !"missionHandlers" !"getServerVariable" !"missionFlow" !"initParams" !"initRespawn" !"missionTasksLocal" !"missionConversationsLocal" !"missionCon" !"preload" !"logFormat" !"recompile" !"moduleInit" !"feedback_allowPP" !"feedback_allowDeathScreen" !"feedbackInit" !"initMultiplayer" !"MP" !"displayMission" !"feedback_fatiguePP" !"respawnBase" !"dirTo" !"secondsToString" !"guiMessage_status" !"selectRespawnTemplate" !"guiMessage_defaultPositions" !"startLoadingScreen_ids" !"damageChanged" !"incapacitatedEffect" !"invRemove" !"relpos" !"inString" !"findSafePos" !"isPosBlacklisted" !"timeToString" !"distance2D" !"effectKilled" !"dynamictext" !"inAngleSector" !"BIS_fnc_effectFired" !"bis_fnc_locWeaponInfo"  !"call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;" !="ANN"
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}" "sleep (_onScreenTime) spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" 
7 forceRespawn
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="(_this select 1) moveInCargo (_this select 0);"
7 attachTo !"EP_light attachTo [player];" !"_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !"_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !"EPOCH_staticTarget attachTo[player];" !"EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" 1"1 = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 setvelocity !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !"setVectorUp (_Gvel call BIS_fnc_unitVector)" !"setVelocity _Gvel"
7 RscDebugConsole_watch
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu
7 assignAs
7 playableunits !="getDir _x, name _x];};}forEach playableUnits;};if" !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);" !"if (_unit in playableUnits" !": %6 | STAMINA: %7 | GRIDREF: %8", round diag_fps, count playableUnits, _toDisplayDamage , EPOCH_playerCrypto, EPOCH_playerHunge"
7 allUnits !="allUnits-playableUnits;};if" !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;" !"{ _x call _fnc } forEach vehicles;"
7 allowDamage !="player allowDamage true;vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage"
7 exec !="<execute expression=" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\"" !="fn_Exec" !="execVM \"\A3\soft_f_gamma\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize_doors.sqf\"" !="(_this select 0) execVM \"\A3\Soft_F_Bootcamp\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize_colors.sqf\"" !"welcome.sqf" !="execVM \"\MPMissions\epoch.altis\scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf\"" !="\"["\x\cba\addons\network\fnc_globalExecute.sqf\",\".sqf",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Network\",\"globalExecute\"]" !="scripts\loadout.sqf" !="execVM \"semClient.sqf\""
7 addWeaponCargo !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargo.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addWeaponCargo\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addWeaponCargoGlobal\"]"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazine.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazine\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineVerified.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineVerified\"]" !"addWeapon _pistol" !"addMagazine _mag" !"addMagazine _item" !"addMagazine _food" !"addVest _vest" !"addMagazine _drink" !"_this select 0 addMagazines [_this select 5, 1];"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargo.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineCargo\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazineCargoGlobal.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"addMagazineCargoGlobal\"]"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons 
7 removeAllItems  
7 removeAllActions !="removeBackpackGlobal _unit;"
7 setTerrainGrid !="setTerrainGrid 25;"
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal" !"BIS_OO_grpLogic = _group;"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !"call CBA_fnc_getSharedGroup;"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";"
7 deleteMarker !="deleteMarkerLocal format[\"SEM_MissionMarker"
7 setMarker !"setMarkerShapeLocal" !"setMarkerSizeLocal" !"setMarkerPosLocal" !"setMarkerBrushLocal" !"setMarkerColorLocal" !"fnc_setMarkerPersistent.sqf" !="Local"
7 createMarker !="createMarkerLocal [format[\"SEM_MissionMarker" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_createMarker.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"createMarker\"]"
7 assignItem
7 forceAddUniform !"forceAddUniform _uniform"
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="_sapper setDamage 1;\n_sBomb setDamage 1;" 
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\"" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addEventHandler\"]" !" _obj addEventHandler [_x, compile format[\"_this call SLX_XEH_EH_%1\", _x]] } f"
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !"_this call cba_keybinding_fnc_onKeyDown"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;"
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"removeEventHandler\"]"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text,"
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate
7 ctrlDelete
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !="[\"A3\functions_f\MP\fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3\",\"MP\",\"deleteVehicleCrew\"]"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_whitelist
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_group_upgrade_lvl_SVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"
7 Dayz_GUI_R
7 dayz_originalPlayer
7 zZombie_Base
7 infiSTAR
7 GodMode
7 shazbot
7 _typeofHookMonky
7 _allocMemory
7 _d3d9multipliervariable
7 _runASM
7 _addGFX_hookD3D9eventhandler
7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB
7 JJMMEE_INIT_MENU

any one notice that some of the sounds are not there compared to trying it in single player? Like go in to a room shoot inside.. then go outside.. same sounds.. the explosions are very weak.. its just odd... 

any one notice that some of the sounds are not there compared to trying it in single player? Like go in to a room shoot inside.. then go outside.. same sounds.. the explosions are very weak.. its just odd... 

Yeah I've noticed that.  I think there are certain parts of CBA that still aren't working right.  If you look at your client RPT you will see several errors related to CBA when using Epoch also.  My best guess is that Epoch is precompiling certain BIS functions that CBA also tries to use, which is why some effects of JSRS still aren't 100%.  

Question from a noob.... So all I need from the Armaholic download are the keys? I don't need to install the @CBA and @JSRS folders? The instructions say you don't need to put them server side.... They gotta go somewhere...?

Plus I only see one .bikey in the folder, is there more then 1 key I need to install?