@MAS weapons Lootspawner script (More weapons!)

BlackPlague_81st

so the 21st line in the Scripts.txt filter in your battleye directory needs to make exceptions to those two cmds;

!="compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "LSpawner\\LSdeleter\.sqf"", 

!="execVM "LSpawner\\Lootspawner\.sqf";" 

so when BE starts sig scanning, it ignores those, when your mission file calls to them. It really isn't terribly difficult. Read through that Tutorial thread thoroughly and i promise you'll figure it out.

After a couple of vid tuts I was almost there....had those exceptions on line 20 and 21. But loading screen got stuck at map. Will try them on line 21 and 22 and see if it that resolves it.

Thank You!

Edit:

Well after I places those exceptions on lines 21 and 22 I am still gettig the same kick

#20 "= compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "LSpawner\LSdeleter.sqf";
execVM "LSpawner\Lootspawner.sqf";
};"

Anymore ideas?

thanks to youre guys tips I got it working for noswadm here is my line 21 (the only line I adjusted)

7 exec !="<execute expression=" !="compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "LSpawner\LSdeleter\.sqf"" !="execVM "LSpawner\Lootspawner\.sqf";" !"RscDebugConsole_execute" !"execFSM" !"_executeStackedEventHandler" !"fn_execVM" !"fn_moduleExecute" !"fn_execRemote" !"fn_MPexec" !"bis_fnc_moduleExecute_activate" !"fn_tridentExecute" !"randomize_civ1" !"executed from" !"EPOCH_DebugGUI_exec" !"_handle = [_display] execVM _script;" !"execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\scripts" !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F_EPC\Civ\PlayGround\scripts\Carousel_spin.sqf\""

thanks everybody

I'm just wondering why you had to do a BE exception when I didn't. Did you set it up server side or client side?

let me check that real quick

edit :

this is my init.sqf

if (isServer) then {

fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "LSpawner\fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf";

LSdeleter = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "LSpawner\LSdeleter.sqf";

execVM "LSpawner\Lootspawner.sqf";

};

so that's serverside right ?

thats my same setup....going to try your line 21 exemption............fingures crossed

update:

Okay got my game to fully load with the single line exemption...TY olmo

Now how do i know if the script is loaded? I didnt see any loot on the ground so I dont think I did right. I left the Lootspawner.sqf default...could that be the issue?

Did you call the files from init.sqf?

No clue....crap is frustrating...you get notifications for errors but not for successes...followed all the directions and hints....my sqf is setup.....my exemption finally allowed me in....Thanks to everyone....but I have not seen any loot on the ground. Is a new DB needed?

My question is if I am not using @mas and the loot is setup for only Epoch items/weapons do I still need @mas installed. My logic is I do not as I am not calling anything from that addon so I should not need it but like others I am not seeing any loot on the ground but still looking around.

My question is if I am not using @mas and the loot is setup for only Epoch items/weapons do I still need @mas installed. My logic is I do not as I am not calling anything from that addon so I should not need it but like others I am not seeing any loot on the ground but still looking around.

no you don't need at mass if youre lootlist is setup for epoch

im also not using mass at the moment

I am using Zeds loot list too and while I have not seen a single item on the ground I have notice that epoch furniture loot has increased dramatically. No clue if this is how the script is suppose to work, I thought it would produce ground loot, but i cannot complain about the results.

Zeds post of his LSlootList.sqf you will see binoculars is missing a, so the list stops there and you will find another one a little further down

If an item is missing from the list, it will not mean the lists stops.

Just that one item will not be spawned in lootpiles.

I am using Zeds loot list too and while I have not seen a single item on the ground I have notice that epoch furniture loot has increased dramatically. No clue if this is how the script is suppose to work, I thought it would produce ground loot, but i cannot complain about the results.

This script has nothing to do with Epoch furniture, you're probably just having more luck :)

I edited the LSlootList.sqf to contain only Epoch items, so you don't have to mess with BE filters or worry about selling to traders. I removed some types of loot from certain types of spawns, so you many want to add them back, but here it is in case you want to use it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eoddlbo2xdryena/LSlootLists.sqf?dl=0

Missing Optics

"acc_flashlight","acc_pointer_IR","optic_Arco","optic_Hamr","optic_LRPS","optic_Aco","optic_ACO_grn","optic_Aco_smg","optic_ACO_grn_smg","optic_Holosight","optic_Holosight_smg","acc_flashlight","acc_pointer_IR","optic_Arco","optic_Hamr","optic_LRPS","optic_Aco","optic_ACO_grn","optic_Aco_smg","optic_ACO_grn_smg","optic_Holosight","optic_Holosight_smg",

Sorry about the missing comma. I edited the file at work and didn't have time to test it. I'm sure you guys can add any missing commas. Also this script shouldn't affect the spawning of furniture add far as i know.

took me just a min to find them so you saved us some time so thanks and no I dont think it has anything to do with furniture looting