@MAS weapons Lootspawner script (More weapons!)

BlackPlague_81st

Btw you need to use the armor/headpieces classnames of epoch or else none of them are able to be sold in the NPC I think.

Here is the correct list for armor and headpieces for epoch:

Military:

"V_6_EPOCH",
"V_7_EPOCH",
"V_8_EPOCH",
"V_9_EPOCH",
"V_10_EPOCH",
"V_11_EPOCH",
"V_12_EPOCH",
"V_13_EPOCH",
"V_14_EPOCH",
"V_15_EPOCH",
"V_16_EPOCH",
"V_17_EPOCH",
"V_18_EPOCH",
"V_19_EPOCH",
"V_20_EPOCH",
"V_21_EPOCH",
"V_22_EPOCH",
"V_23_EPOCH",
"V_24_EPOCH",
"V_25_EPOCH",
"V_26_EPOCH",
"V_27_EPOCH",
"V_28_EPOCH",
"V_29_EPOCH",
"V_30_EPOCH",
"V_31_EPOCH",
"V_32_EPOCH",
"V_33_EPOCH",
"V_34_EPOCH",
"V_35_EPOCH",
"V_36_EPOCH",
"V_37_EPOCH",
"V_38_EPOCH",
"V_39_EPOCH",
"V_40_EPOCH",
"H_1_EPOCH",
"H_2_EPOCH",
"H_3_EPOCH",
"H_4_EPOCH",
"H_5_EPOCH",
"H_6_EPOCH",
"H_7_EPOCH",
"H_8_EPOCH",
"H_9_EPOCH",
"H_10_EPOCH",
"H_11_EPOCH",
"H_12_EPOCH",
"H_13_EPOCH",
"H_14_EPOCH",
"H_15_EPOCH",
"H_16_EPOCH",
"H_17_EPOCH",
"H_18_EPOCH",
"H_19_EPOCH",
"H_20_EPOCH",
"H_21_EPOCH",
"H_22_EPOCH",
"H_23_EPOCH",
"H_24_EPOCH",
"H_25_EPOCH",
"H_26_EPOCH",
"H_27_EPOCH",
"H_28_EPOCH",
"H_29_EPOCH",
"H_30_EPOCH",
"H_31_EPOCH",
"H_32_EPOCH",
"H_33_EPOCH",
"H_34_EPOCH",
"H_35_EPOCH",
"H_36_EPOCH",
"H_37_EPOCH",
"H_38_EPOCH",
"H_39_EPOCH",
"H_40_EPOCH",
"H_41_EPOCH",
"H_42_EPOCH",
"H_43_EPOCH",
"H_44_EPOCH",
"H_45_EPOCH",
"H_46_EPOCH",
"H_47_EPOCH",
"H_48_EPOCH",
"H_49_EPOCH",
"H_50_EPOCH",
"H_51_EPOCH",
"H_52_EPOCH",
"H_53_EPOCH",
"H_54_EPOCH",
"H_55_EPOCH",
"H_56_EPOCH",
"H_57_EPOCH",
"H_58_EPOCH",
"H_59_EPOCH",
"H_60_EPOCH",
"H_61_EPOCH",
"H_62_EPOCH",
"H_63_EPOCH",
"H_64_EPOCH",
"H_65_EPOCH",
"H_67_EPOCH",
"H_68_EPOCH",
"H_69_EPOCH",
"H_70_EPOCH",
"H_71_EPOCH",
"H_72_EPOCH",
"H_73_EPOCH",
"H_74_EPOCH",
"H_75_EPOCH",
"H_76_EPOCH",
"H_77_EPOCH",
"H_86_EPOCH",
"H_87_EPOCH",
"H_88_EPOCH",
"H_89_EPOCH",
"H_90_EPOCH",
"H_91_EPOCH",
"H_92_EPOCH",
"H_104_EPOCH",
"wolf_mask_epoch",
"pkin_mask_epoch"

Civilian: (incase you want to balance loot around)

"V_1_EPOCH",
"V_2_EPOCH",
"V_3_EPOCH",
"V_4_EPOCH",
"V_5_EPOCH",
"V_19_EPOCH",
"H_39_EPOCH",
"H_40_EPOCH",
"H_41_EPOCH",
"H_42_EPOCH",
"H_43_EPOCH",
"H_44_EPOCH",
"H_45_EPOCH",
"H_46_EPOCH",
"H_47_EPOCH",
"H_48_EPOCH",
"H_49_EPOCH",
"H_50_EPOCH",
"H_51_EPOCH",
"H_52_EPOCH",
"H_53_EPOCH",
"H_54_EPOCH",
"H_55_EPOCH",
"H_56_EPOCH",
"H_57_EPOCH",
"H_58_EPOCH",
"H_59_EPOCH",
"H_60_EPOCH",
"H_61_EPOCH",
"H_62_EPOCH",
"H_63_EPOCH",
"H_64_EPOCH",
"H_65_EPOCH",
"H_67_EPOCH",
"H_68_EPOCH",
"H_69_EPOCH",
"H_74_EPOCH",
"H_75_EPOCH",
"H_76_EPOCH",
"H_77_EPOCH",
"H_78_EPOCH",
"H_79_EPOCH",
"H_80_EPOCH",
"H_81_EPOCH",
"H_82_EPOCH",
"H_83_EPOCH",
"H_84_EPOCH",
"H_85_EPOCH",
"H_93_EPOCH",
"H_94_EPOCH",
"H_95_EPOCH",
"H_96_EPOCH",
"H_97_EPOCH",
"H_98_EPOCH",
"H_99_EPOCH",
"H_100_EPOCH",
"H_101_EPOCH",
"H_102_EPOCH",
"H_103_EPOCH",
"wolf_mask_epoch",
"pkin_mask_epoch"

The problem is here

loadScreen = "loadScreen="loadscreen.paa";

should be

loadScreen = "loadscreen.paa";

If that's the correct file path that's something you have to check yourself but that code was broking the server pretty much.

the default one is:

loadScreen = "\x\addons\a3_epoch_assets\pictures\loadScreen_ca.paa";

loadScreen = "loadScreen="loadscreen.paa";  wow i feel really stupid now..... Thanks for pointing hat out.

loadScreen = "loadscreen.paa"; <----- means this will be in the root of the pbo with the init.sqf other wise it would be

loadScreen = "scripts\images\loadscreen.paa";

Btw you need to use the armor/headpieces classnames of epoch or else none of them are able to be sold in the NPC I think.

Here is the correct list for armor and headpieces for epoch:

Military:

I noticed some first aid kits and some ammo, food, drinks, equipmet cant be solt to a trader.

Also noticed that not all trader points have 3 traders in them. Can you add more traders to the base and can you add more trader bases?

Thanks guys.

@Black

After adding update from lastnight and editing some things I belive its working. I did notice you can press I for inventory over trash piles, boards, sacks, and other odd things an the pile lowers down to expose loot. Excuse me if it has always been that way i just noticed it last night. Also seem more cabinets and crates.

I have seen on other servers there is a big black case in churches and the normaly have a high value gun like a M107 or M24 etc. is that able with this or is that normal?

Thanks for the quick replys and help again !!!

@Black

After adding update from lastnight and editing some things I belive its working. I did notice you can press I for inventory over trash piles, boards, sacks, and other odd things an the pile lowers down to expose loot. Excuse me if it has always been that way i just noticed it last night. Also seem more cabinets and crates.

It's always been that way and from what I was told, this does not affect the chances for loot containers to spawn.

Is anyone having the issue of players getting kicked for magazine/cargo restriction #0  after implementing this on their servers ?  Anyone know a fix?

it's happening when I try to drag a watch from the ground and place it into my inventory 

Edit your battleeye filters : )

Add exceptions to the excisting ones.

Anyone manage to get the PricingCfg.hpp to integrate properly for MAS weapon pricing additions to epoch traders? The new update killed the load in for this file, or its just being overwritten by the defaults. Rather annoying, since any mas guns i add to the loot table is essentially worthless in trade value, aside from actual use of course. =\

For those of you having  issues with battlEye filters. Here is the line that you need to put in addweaponcargo.txt.

!="(hk416|hk416_v|hk416c_d|hk417c|hk417c_d|l119|l119_v|l119_d|m24|lrr|Mk48_F|M240_F|mg3_F|M60_F|bizon|pkm_F)_mas"

Remember that you need to add your guns that you have in your loot files to this line. You will also need to update addweaponcargo.txt every time the devs update battlEye.  Above is just a example. Enjoy!

For those of you having  issues with batteeye filters. Here is the line that you need to put in addweaponcargo.txt.

!="arifle_(hk416)"  !="arifle_(hk416)_v" !="arifle_(l119)_v" !="arifle_(mk17s)" and so on if you  know what your doing you will get it right. ;)

Remember that you need to add your guns that you have in your loot files to this line. Above is just a example. Enjoy!

You're better off not adding the non-Epoch items or else you're going to find yourself updating the BattlEye filters every time they are updated by the devs.

You're better off not adding the non-Epoch items or else you're going to find yourself updating the BattlEye filters every time they are updated by the devs.

What I have done is create a "BE Filter Archive" with all additional BE exemptions indexed for easy migration after Epoch BE Filter updates.

I have done this for some time as I also use the AH "made" by "the one who shall no be named" which has regular custom BE Filter adjustments.

In the official MAS forum post there is a zip with a fix for that : )

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?165234-Lootspawner-configurable-building-loot-system&highlight=floating+loot

I've already tried the fix and it didn't work, if you have a fix why not share it?

The main issue seems to be on the Chernarus map (hangers in particular) so maybe the above fix worked for Altis/Stratis, not sure myself as I haven't tried either.

For those of you having  issues with battlEye filters. Here is the line that you need to put in addweaponcargo.txt.

!="(hk416|hk416_v|hk416c_d|hk417c|hk417c_d|l119|l119_v|l119_d|m24|lrr|Mk48_F|M240_F|mg3_F|M60_F|bizon|pkm_F)_mas"

Remember that you need to add your guns that you have in your loot files to this line. You will also need to update addweaponcargo.txt every time the devs update battlEye.  Above is just a example. Enjoy!

So guys i am pretty new to this EDITING the filters...... Correct me if i am wrong, do i put all these weapons below into the battleye filter from the LSLootLists.sqf

EXAMPLE: !="(arifle_MK20C_F|arifle_MK20_F|arifle_TRG20_F|ETC|ETC|FOR|ALL|OF|THESE)_mas"

"arifle_MK20C_F",
"arifle_MK20_F",
"arifle_TRG20_F",
"arifle_TRG21_F",
"Binocular", //counts as weapon
"hgun_ACPC2_F",
"hgun_P07_F",
"hgun_PDW2000_F",
"hgun_Rook40_F",
"SMG_01_F",
"SMG_02_F",
"srifle_EBR_F"
]],[ 1, [ // MILITARY
"ItemLockBox",
"arifle_Katiba_C_F",
"arifle_Katiba_F",
"arifle_Katiba_GL_F",
"arifle_Mk20C_F",
"arifle_Mk20_F",
"arifle_Mk20_GL_F",
"arifle_MXC_F",
"arifle_MXM_F",
"arifle_MX_F",
"arifle_MX_GL_F",
"arifle_MX_SW_F",
"arifle_SDAR_F",
"arifle_TRG20_F",
"arifle_TRG21_F",
"arifle_TRG21_GL_F",
"Binocular",
"hgun_ACPC2_snds_F",
"hgun_P07_snds_F",
"hgun_PDW2000_F",
"hgun_Rook40_snds_F",
"Laserdesignator",
"launch_NLAW_F",
"launch_RPG32_F",
"launch_Titan_F",
"LMG_Mk200_F",
"LMG_Zafir_F",
"Rangefinder",
"SMG_01_F",
"SMG_02_F",
"srifle_EBR_F",
"srifle_GM6_F",
"srifle_LRR_F"
]],[ 2, [
"ItemLockBox",
"arifle_Katiba_C_F",
"arifle_Mk20C_F",
"arifle_Mk20_F",
"arifle_MXC_F",
"arifle_SDAR_F",
"arifle_TRG20_F",
"arifle_TRG21_F",
"Binocular",
"SMG_01_F",
"SMG_02_F"
]],[ 3, [ // RESEARCH
"ItemLockBox",
"Laserdesignator", //counts as weapon
"launch_NLAW_F",
"launch_RPG32_F",
"launch_Titan_F",
"Rangefinder", //counts as weapon
"srifle_GM6_F",
"srifle_LRR_F"

I'm not sure if this right, but if it is, please feel free to use it but if someone can check over it dont want to go start messing me BE filters up 

!="(arifle_MK20C_F|arifle_MK20_F|arifle_TRG20_F|arifle_TRG21_F|Binocular|hgun_ACPC2_F|hgun_P07_F|hgun_PDW2000_F|hgun_Rook40_F|SMG_01_F|SMG_02_F|srifle_EBR_F|arifle_Katiba_C_F|arifle_Katiba_F|arifle_Katiba_GL_|arifle_Mk20C_F|arifle_Mk20_F|arifle_Mk20_GL_F|arifle_MXC_F|arifle_MXM_F|arifle_MX_F|arifle_MX_GL_F|arifle_MX_SW_F|arifle_SDAR_F|arifle_TRG20_F|arifle_TRG21_F|arifle_TRG21_GL_F|Binocular|hgun_ACPC2_snds_F|hgun_P07_snds_F|hgun_PDW2000_F|hgun_Rook40_snds_F|Laserdesignator|launch_NLAW_F|launch_RPG32_F|launch_Titan_F|LMG_Mk200_F|LMG_Zafir_F|Rangefinder|SMG_01_F|SMG_02_F|srifle_EBR_F|srifle_GM6_F|srifle_LRR_F|arifle_Katiba_C_F|arifle_Mk20C_F|arifle_Mk20_F|arifle_MXC_F|arifle_SDAR_F|arifle_TRG20_F|arifle_TRG21_F|Binocular|SMG_01_F|SMG_02_F|Laserdesignator|launch_NLAW_F|launch_RPG32_F|launch_Titan_F|Rangefinder|srifle_GM6_F|srifle_LRR_F)_mas"