@MAS weapons Lootspawner script (More weapons!)

BlackPlague_81st

The floating loot fix on chernarus is still an issue. I've been trying to fix it for a month now. I ended up cutting out the hangars and warehouses from the buildings list sqf and enabling the zadjust switch In the init. Fixes it for most buildings.

To fix this issue replace "GroundWeaponHolder" with "WeaponHolderSimulated"  in all files. This will enable PhysX so the items will fall on the ground.

Got my second wind....ok finally I have this working. However, first aid kits if looted from the ground do not work you can only examine or store them. But if you find them like normal they work fine. Anyone have this issue or any idea why this might be happening.

I edited the LSlootList.sqf to contain only Epoch items, so you don't have to mess with BE filters or worry about selling to traders. I removed some types of loot from certain types of spawns, so you many want to add them back, but here it is in case you want to use it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eoddlbo2xdryena/LSlootLists.sqf?dl=0

I updated my sqf file. The missing commas are in there now and the first aid kits are replaced with the correct classnames.

Got my second wind....ok finally I have this working. However, first aid kits if looted from the ground do not work you can only examine or store them. But if you find them like normal they work fine. Anyone have this issue or any idea why this might be happening.

You need to change the classname to FAK

I used this script awhile back.. The issue is how deteremtal this loot spawner will be to performance. This seems to have trouble cleaning itself up because of the epoch incompatibilities.

This script has nothing to do with Epoch furniture, you're probably just having more luck :)

You could replace the ground weapon holder with a epoch furniture class name. Additionally you could have items added into the epoch furniture when it spawns the object, however this script will do it on spawn NOT when a player searches the item. So you would beable to loot the unsearched object then search it for a epoch side loot spawn.

If I was to use this script, I would have it spawn additional epoch furniture at a low spawn rate. This epoch furniture would contain MAS weapons via add weponcargoglobal. However you would have the floating box issue. PLUS people could loot these boxes without searching. Then apply epoch's cleanup method.

Anybody got any issues like this in there rpts?

1:19:32 "-- !!LOOTSPAWNER WARNING!! in Buildingstoloot_list: Land_Airport_center_F has no building positions --"
 1:19:34 Strange convex component24 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small02\i_house_small_02_v3_dam_f.p3d:geometryView
 1:19:34 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Land_A_FuelStation_Build,
 1:19:34 "-- !!LOOTSPAWNER WARNING!! in Buildingstoloot_list: Land_A_FuelStation_Build has no building positions --"
 1:19:34 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Land_A_GeneralStore_01,
 1:19:34 "-- !!LOOTSPAWNER WARNING!! in Buildingstoloot_list: Land_A_GeneralStore_01 has no building positions --"
 1:19:34 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Land_A_GeneralStore_01a,
 1:19:34 "-- !!LOOTSPAWNER WARNING!! in Buildingstoloot_list: Land_A_GeneralStore_01a has no building positions --"
 1:19:34 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Land_A_Hospital,