Looking to join a group

Nahwel

Hi, I'm looking to join a group. I don't like lonewolfing (I'm not good at it). I'm not super hardcore or play a ton per day. I do get online pretty much every day, but not for hours. I sometimes have a mic, sometimes I don't, but I can communicate well writing.

I'm seeking players to play with during the European early mornings, as I only get home from 1am midweek.

I play with long term buddies during European evenings, but I can only fit an hour in before I go to work.

After work I have three hours to myself, but unfortunately nobody to roll with in game. Most players I've attempted to roll with have proved not to be my cup of tea.

Any mature groups playing on well administered, populated servers that will give me a go, let me know.

Now that's how to hijack somebody else's thread.

You could always take a look at us (the Warlords). We're a tactical realism group that takes a more laid back approach to TR. We understand real life comes first and cater to that thinking as much as we can. Our full recruitment message and server info can be found here:

We have guys from the US and overseas as well. Server is based in the US.

You could always take a look at us (the Warlords). We're a tactical realism group that takes a more laid back approach to TR. We understand real life comes first and cater to that thinking as much as we can. Our full recruitment message and server info can be found here:

We have guys from the US and overseas as well. Server is based in the US.

I might try it. Do you guys mind if I lack a mic sometimes?