Roving AI Helicopter Patrol Help

Bob_the_K

Question

Hi, I have a script that I got somewhere in this forum that allows me to define an AI helicopter patrol by setting waypoints to define their path.  So I have a squad of three that go around both Tavi islands before starting all over again.  This was before I started playing around with DZMS, DZAI, and WickedAI.  I I haven't nearly learned enough about them yet but was looking for some assistance to shorten my learning curve.  Things I what to be able to do... If they spot a player, have the helis land and  let out some soldiers to hunt them down, improve their aggressiveness, and also let them spot players on foot.  I'm told that AI in air vehicles cannot spot players on foot but I recall playing on an Origins server a long time ago where they would also spot people on foot as well as in vehicles.  So is it possible?

I believe I also saw some missions (I think in WAI) that had helis land and deploy troops so it seems that it would be possible to do that as long as the AI can spot players. 

If I could create roving heli patrols defined by a set of way points in any of the current systems (DZMS, DZAI, WAI), I'd make the switch but most seem to just define a patrol area based on a center point and radius.

So can any of this be done?

Thanks,

Bob

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet