Lewis sneaks in a little early.

Axle

So if you are killed you can spawn in a friend's position? Or maybe I didn't understand well...

If you are killed and you or your friend have a multi gun with a revive attachment you can be revived once. If not you can teleport to one of the starer trader cities.

Shooting people back to life, and shooting wheel wells until a tire appears is exactly not what I'm looking for. We'll be able to easily remove the multi-tool right? None of the mod features need it? You can repair wheels the old normal way, right? Please don't crush my hopes and dreams after waiting so long for this...

Any idea how soon it'll be released?

A game develops better while under the scrutiny of its player base. Get it released and mass tested to see what the masses think of the features.

Many won't like the pixie fairy dust elements to it, and many won't bat an eyelid at it. Personally I can't believe it's been thought of, nevermind developed.

But nevertheless, all the shitty stuff can be removed with updates once you know what the masses want. I mean, asking a lucky tester what they think of this or that feature isn't really going to give you a true reflection of what the masses think.

It looks more pleasing to the eye than A2, and performance is better in A3, so a win win there. But gameplay and realism is something I believe is important to the majority of ArmA players.

I can handle a teleport spawn as it's just really a fancy spawn selection, but bring in laser guns and sonic screwdrivers, then my enthusiasm for the game will wane, which will be ashame. keep it real.

Just to collect some facts:

One of the streams was named Arma3 Epoch 0.0.9.9 as far as I remember

In the stream there was a little discussion on progress for the mod and if I didnt misheard they said and open alpha would be able to go live at 10% of their work, which means 0.1

It could be that I misheard and they said that they are currently at 10%, but anyways..

except of the loot spawning, which isnt really configured like they said, and some of the AI stuff, the mod is already good to go in my opinion :)

It would be nice of we could get a list of the weapons and vehicles that are confirmed to be ingame :) or even a current list of all craftables

PS: Is there anything important in A2E, which isnt ingame yet?

If you are killed and you or your friend have a multi gun with a revive attachment you can be revived once. If not you can teleport to one of the starer trader cities.

Shooting people back to life, and shooting wheel wells until a tire appears is exactly not what I'm looking for. We'll be able to easily remove the multi-tool right? None of the mod features need it? You can repair wheels the old normal way, right? Please don't crush my hopes and dreams after waiting so long for this...

I have to agree that I really hope this can be disabled or some type of alternative for this. I very much enjoyed Epoch for ARMA II and when I heard that zombies were being removed from Epoch for ARMA III, I was definitely pleased and eager. While 90% of what is shown in that game play video look fantastic I was really turned off by the "magic gun of <insert what you need here>." It just seems really out of place for a survival based game in my opinion.

I have to agree that I really hope this can be disabled or some type of alternative for this. I very much enjoyed Epoch for ARMA II and when I heard that zombies were being removed from Epoch for ARMA III, I was definitely pleased and eager. While 90% of what is shown in that game play video look fantastic I was really turned off by the "magic gun of <insert what you need here>." It just seems really out of place for a survival based game in my opinion.

As it should be.  It's in an infantile state at the moment, simply a proof of concept.  It fits into the larger scheme of how it will all congeal together when it is fully implemented with all of the right pieces.

You'll see ;)