[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

(Part 1/2 - You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text)

F3uck, I am looking for the patrol radius of static foot patrols, not vehicles - sorry for not being more specific.

Looking at the example mission and the default static, the vehicle patrol and helo patrols are the only ones with a radius specified - is there a default radius for the others?

Patrol radius for foot patrol is being defined based on skill level. Right now there is no way to set it static, but if you do a feature request on our github that may change.

I have noticed that Bandit skins drop but not the Hero skins.
Any idea why or where I could change that?

This is because most of the used hero skins are actually not inside the loot database which means you cannot wear them by default.

With the special mission the bunny ranch how would I put loot in the create that spawns their please

Just change the line that reads "[_crate,0,0,10,0] call dynamic_crate;" to suit your needs.

One more tiny issue. After changing the percentage of AI killed to complete the missions, the crates are functioning as expected (awesome) but for some reason the Bandit Ural Attack mission just won't clear. Ever. Even with all of the AI dead lol. All others seem fine, something just goes a little wrong with this one.

Any idea what I can do to quick-fix on my end?

Thanks again for all your help :)

Hmm please switch on your debug mode and report here with your RPT when this happens again.

This might be a stupid question, but those missions with vehicle patrols, if you turned on the minefields wouldn't they get blown up by their own mines?

Their radius is set outside of the minefield.

Also I've given my special mission it's own position, I don't want it spawning just anywhere, but now I'm getting this error, it looks fine to me though.

_position = [[16679, 17683,0]];

// Initialise the mission variable with the following options, [position, difficulty, mission name, mission type (MainHero/Mainbandit), minefield (true or false)] call mission_init;
_mission = [_position,"Extreme","Super Villains Lair","special",false] call mission_init;

Getting this error:

4:54:50 Error in expression <select _mission) select 1;

_marker = createMarker [_type, _position];
_marker>
4:54:50 Error position: <createMarker [_type, _position];
_marker>
4:54:50 Error 1 elements provided, 3 expected
4:54:50 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_init.sqf, line 59

Try: _position = [16679, 17683,0];

On the bunny ranch the AI just shoot the hookers xD

Pointless mission atm

Yeah there is a reason we didnt put it in by default, it needs both testing and enhancing.

(Part 2/2 - You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text)

Also found an issue where missions are placed right on the waters edge even though I've set it to 200m.

The ARMA 2 engine only allows us to prevent missions spawning near the ocean. In-land lakes somehow do not count as water :S

Loving the changes to the Mission System, Thx for all your hard work, very much appreciated by many.

Sry if this was already covered, I skimmed through the replies but didn't see the answer I was searching for (then again scrolling through 40+ replies at 2:30am things tend to get blurry)

How does one change the amount of mission that are activated? default is 1 Hero and 1 bandit, I would like to change this to at least 2-4 of each type at any given time.

PS: Mission system needs a weed mission...Such as "Bandits are attacking the Farmers weed fields" lol

Right now you can only have 1 main hero mission and 1 main bandit mission. We will be adding the possibility to add side missions in a future release but we wont add support for more main missions.

Is there a way to still call a custom box like in the last mission system?

I've added this into the mission itself:

_crate = createVehicle ["BAF_VehicleBox",[(_position select 0),(_position select 1) + 12,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
[_crate] call Gunbox_super_villain;

I've added this file into the missions folder named Gunbox_super_villain.sqf and added this to the init.sqf in the mission folder: Gunbox_super_villain = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\gunbox_super_villain.sqf"; But it's still not loading it, the crate is empty

//gunbox super villain

_crate = _this select 0;
_crate setVariable ["ObjectID","1",true];
_crate setVariable ["permaLoot",true];
PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor set [count PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor,_crate];

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _crate;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _crate;

// RIFLES
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["RPG18", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["MAAWS", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["Stinger", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["IGLA", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["KSVK_DZE", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["BAF_AS50_scoped_DZ", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["M107_DZ", 2];

// PISTOLS
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["M9SD", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["UZI_SD_EP1", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["RH_Deaglemzb", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["RH_python", 2];

// AMMUNITION
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["RPG18", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["MAAWS_HEAT", 10];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["MAAWS_HEDP", 10];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Stinger", 15];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["IGLA", 15];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Mine", 10];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["PipeBomb", 10];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["BAF_ied_v1", 10];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["BAF_ied_v2", 10];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["BAF_ied_v3", 10];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["BAF_ied_v4",10];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["panzergrenade", 25];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["1Rnd_HE_GP25", 25];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["1Rnd_HE_M203", 25];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["HandGrenade_east", 25];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["HandGrenade_west", 25];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["5Rnd_127x99_as50", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["5Rnd_127x108_KSVK", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["10Rnd_127x99_m107", 10];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["2000Rnd_762x51_M134", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["100Rnd_127x99_M2", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemRuby", 4];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemTopaz", 4];

_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["15Rnd_9x19_M9SD", 8];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD", 8];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["RH_6Rnd_357_Mag", 8];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["RH_7Rnd_50_AE", 8];

// ITEMS
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["LaserDesignator", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["Binocular_Vector", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["NVGoggles", 2];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemGPS", 2];

//BACKPACKS
_crate addBackpackCargoGlobal ["DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1", 4];

// CLOTHING
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Skin_Drake_Light_DZ", 2];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Skin_GUE_Commander_DZ", 2];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Skin_Sniper1_DZ", 2];

Rename _crate to something else like _customcrate. _crate gets emptied by the mission system to prevent it from being filled before the mission has finished.

Hey,
great mission system been working fine till a few days ago when I installed the latest infinistar update.

3:08:03 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;
_outcome = _result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
 3:08:03   Error position: <_result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
 3:08:03   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
 3:08:03 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 39
 3:08:13 "Player is Null FAILED: Exiting, player sync: <NULL-object>"
 3:08:13 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
 3:08:13   Error position: <_result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS")>
 3:08:13   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
 3:08:13 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 39
that's what my rpt looks like, infinistar doesn't seem to like it one bit, it starts spamming the server with "the server is being broken" screen flashes then it reboots it. this is from line 35 to 50, you guys see any problems here or should I talk to infinistar?
while {1 == 1} do {

// Find current time from server
	_key = "CHILD:307:";
	_result = _key call server_hiveReadWrite;
	if(_outcome == "PASS") then {
		_date = _result select 1;
		_datestr  = str(_date);
		if (EventSchedulerLastTime != _datestr) then {

// internal timestamp
			ServerCurrentTime = [(_date select 3), (_date select 4)];

// Once a minute.
			EventSchedulerLastTime = _datestr;

The server_spawnEvent has nothing to do with Wicked AI and this seems to be a infistar problem. Please contact them.

i was wondering, how do i make a set number of item spawn in a crate. there are two numbers i have noticed that make a differance in the spawn. one in the config file for the crate type and items in crate and one on the mission file, the mission files seems to give it a maximum times number to run by like 10 time 10 for a max of 100 items. can i make it just a set amount or no?

Right now there is no possibility to do this, however we will add support for static number of loot items in the next version.

Is there a way to make it so the vehicles aren't instantly destroyed when the AI in them are killed / get out? I would like it that if a player successfully shoots the AI out of them then they can keep them.

Not with the current setup no. If this is something you really want please add a feature request on our github.

when some missions spawn I'll get this :
http://prntscr.com/4kj6a6

you can still join the server and all it's just really annoying to have that pop up randomly while you're playing.

Please check the config.cfg arrays for any weapons you might have removed from the loot table.

Hi f3cuk, absolutely love the updates you guys have done to WAI.

Only thing I have any issues with atm is my static spawns. I have setup spawns on an island of my map (NAPF) which were working perfectly on the old version, but now in your version I only get the groups spawn in. No vehicles, no static guns, and no paradrops either.

The only error I get in my RPT is this:

15:51:16 Error in expression <igear select 0;
_geartools = _aigear select 1;
_unit addweapon _weapon;

>
15:51:16 Error position: <select 1;
_unit addweapon _weapon;

>
15:51:16 Error Zero divisor
15:51:16 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_static.sqf, line 123
15:51:16 Error in expression < addweapon _weapon;

for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {
_unit addMagazine _magazin>
15:51:16 Error position: <to _mags do {
15:51:16 Error to: Type String, expected Number
15:51:16 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_static.sqf, line 126

I checked the file it references to and have no idea what the issue is in there. Maybe I'll need to rewrite my static spawn file?

In re; the Ural Attack missions, changing this...

//Base
diag_log format["WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Ural Attack]: Spawning Buildings"];
_baserunover = createVehicle ["UralWreck",[(_position select 0),(_position select 1),0],[],15,"FORM"];

to this...

//Base
_baserunover = createVehicle ["UralWreck",[(_position select 0),(_position select 1),0],[],15,"FORM"];
_baserunover setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover;

Solved the problem for me. Mission is now able to be cleared.

Hi f3cuk, absolutely love the updates you guys have done to WAI.

Only thing I have any issues with atm is my static spawns. I have setup spawns on an island of my map (NAPF) which were working perfectly on the old version, but now in your version I only get the groups spawn in. No vehicles, no static guns, and no paradrops either.

The only error I get in my RPT is this:

15:51:16 Error in expression <igear select 0;

_unit addweapon _weapon;

>

15:51:16 Error position: <select 1;

_unit addweapon _weapon;

>

15:51:16 Error Zero divisor

15:51:16 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_static.sqf, line 123

15:51:16 Error in expression < addweapon _weapon;

15:51:16 Error position: <to _mags do {

15:51:16 Error to: Type String, expected Number

15:51:16 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_static.sqf, line 126

I checked the file it references to and have no idea what the issue is in there. Maybe I'll need to rewrite my static spawn file?

Please post your static mission file.

I copied all the weapons I was using from DZMS over to this and was never getting the message before. Then again it could always be some stupid copy and paste mistake. 

Please post your config.sqf.

In re; the Ural Attack missions, changing this...

//Base

to this...

//Base
_baserunover setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover;

Solved the problem for me. Mission is now able to be cleared.

That makes absolutely no sense at all, whatsoever. But glad it fixed the issue for you :P

That makes absolutely no sense at all, whatsoever and absolutely. But glad it fixed the issue for you :P

Lol yea, I have no earthly idea why, but I noticed it was on the Bandit version (which was working for me) and it was the only difference between the two. So I copied it over to the Hero version and now it's ok... *fingers crossed* :D maybe just be a happy coincidence.

f3cuk, screenshot below, taken today.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34097131321305609/13E7370A2A31D5C5C7235F0FC79F1229621F2880/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34097131321330356/62A5B389D650FE0E3A7A866A931CA58B8AC119A4/

This is on the shore of Napf.

Thanks for the replies too, just tested it, still not working, I'll mess with it more though, thanks.

I have attatched my file, as a txt as it won't let me upload .sqf's

Try and remove the "Bandit" at the end of the spawn_static. I don't think they should be there.

Lol yea, I have no earthly idea why, but I noticed it was on the Bandit version (which was working for me) and it was the only difference between the two. So I copied it over to the Hero version and now it's ok... *fingers crossed* :D maybe just be a happy coincidence.

Pretty sure it's just a coincidence but it might just not be. Keep us posted :)

f3cuk, screenshot below, taken today.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34097131321305609/13E7370A2A31D5C5C7235F0FC79F1229621F2880/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34097131321330356/62A5B389D650FE0E3A7A866A931CA58B8AC119A4/

This is on the shore of Napf.

Thanks for the replies too, just tested it, still not working, I'll mess with it more though, thanks.

That is weird. Might be a Napf thingie then. I know some maps haven't properly defined all the areas which might be the case here, but then again that mission shouldnt spawn there in the first place cause it has a huge slope.

Can I ask how the iglas etc work? The game doesn't seem to spawn in any group. Thanks.

You need to add them to the group seperately, it's not pre-configured (yet).

attachicon.gifscreen.jpgi made blacklist for mission spawning but they spawn there anyway, what kind of cordinates i must to put in blacklist to dissable spawning out off center map?

Wicked AI missions seem to be spawning outside that area just fine. The ones that are inside are not Wicked AI.

Oh cool, Thanks for the reply f3cuk.

:)

Here is an example of how you would achieve it.

[
		[953.237,4486.48,0.001],					// Position
		4,								// Number Of units
		"Random",							// Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
		["Random","at"],						// Primary gun set number and rocket launcher. "Random" for random weapon set, "at" for anti-tank, "aa" for anti-air launcher
		4,								// Number of magazines
		"Random",							// Backpack classname, use "Random" or classname here
		"Random",							// Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
		"Random",							// Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set
		"Bandit"							// AI Type, "Hero" or "Bandit".
	] call spawn_group;

Please post your config.sqf.

if(isServer) then {

/* GENERAL CONFIG */

debug_mode = false; // enable debug
use_blacklist = false; // use blacklist
blacklist = [
[[5533.00,8445.00],[6911.00,7063.00]], // Stary
[[0,16000,0],[1000,-0,0]], // Left
[[0,16000,0],[16000.0,14580.3,0]] // Top
];

/* END GENERAL CONFIG */

/* AI CONFIG */
ai_clear_body = false; // instantly clear bodies
ai_clean_dead = true; // clear bodies after certain amount of time
ai_cleanup_time = 7200; // time to clear bodies in seconds
ai_clean_roadkill = false; // clean bodies that are roadkills
ai_roadkill_damageweapon = 0; // percentage of chance a roadkill will destroy weapon AI is carrying

ai_bandit_combatmode = "YELLOW"; // combatmode of bandit AI
ai_bandit_behaviour = "COMBAT"; // behaviour of bandit AI

ai_hero_combatmode = "YELLOW"; // combatmode of hero AI
ai_hero_behaviour = "COMBAT"; // behaviour of hero AI

ai_share_info = true; // AI share info on player position
ai_share_distance = 300; // Distance from killed AI for AI to share your rough position

ai_kills_gain = true; // add kill to bandit/human kill score
ai_humanity_gain = true; // gain humanity for killing AI
ai_add_humanity = 50; // amount of humanity gained for killing a bandit AI
ai_remove_humanity = 50; // amount of humanity lost for killing a hero AI
ai_special_humanity = 150; // amount of humanity gain or loss for killing a special AI dependant on player alignment

ai_skill_extreme = [["aimingAccuracy",1.00],["aimingShake",1.00],["aimingSpeed",1.00],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",1.00],["spotTime",1.00],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Extreme
ai_skill_hard = [["aimingAccuracy",0.80],["aimingShake",0.80],["aimingSpeed",0.80],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.80],["spotTime",0.80],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Hard
ai_skill_medium = [["aimingAccuracy",0.60],["aimingShake",0.60],["aimingSpeed",0.60],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.60],["spotTime",0.60],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Medium
ai_skill_easy = [["aimingAccuracy",0.40],["aimingShake",0.50],["aimingSpeed",0.50],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.50],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Easy
ai_skill_random = [ai_skill_extreme,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_easy];

ai_static_useweapon = true; // Allows AI on static guns to have a loadout
ai_static_weapons = ["KORD_high_TK_EP1","DSHKM_Ins","M2StaticMG"]; // static guns

ai_static_skills = false; // Allows you to set custom array for AI on static weapons. (true: On false: Off) 
ai_static_array = [["aimingAccuracy",0.20],["aimingShake",0.70],["aimingSpeed",0.75],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.70],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];

ai_gear0 = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemAntibiotic"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight"]];
ai_gear1 = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemBloodbag"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight","ItemCompass","ItemGPS","ItemHatchet"]];
ai_gear2 = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles"]];
ai_gear3 = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","FoodrabbitCooked"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight","Binocular_Vector","ItemCrowbar","ItemFishingPole"]];
ai_gear4 = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemWaterbottleBoiled"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight","ItemEtool","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemCompass"]];

ai_gear_random = [ai_gear0,ai_gear1,ai_gear2,ai_gear3,ai_gear4]; // Allows the possibility of random gear

ai_wep_assault = [["BAF_AS50_scoped"],["AKS_74_GOSHAWK"],["BAF_AS50_TWS_Large"], ["Stinger"], ["RPG7V"], ["M136"], ["Javelin"], ["Strela"], ["MetisLauncher"], ["BAF_NLAW_Launcher"], ["M47Launcher_EP1"], ["vil_Panzerfaust3"], ["vil_CG84T"], ["Vil_RPG29"], ["Vil_RPO_A"], ["vilas_rpg22"], ["vilas_rpg26"], ["Vil_RPG16"], ["Vil_RPG7V_PGO"], ["Vil_RPG7d_PGO"], ["Mk13_EP1"], ["M32_EP1"], ["M79_EP1"], ["Igla"],["M4A3_CCO_EP1"],["Sa58P_EP1"],["Sa58V_CCO_EP1"],["Sa58V_EP1"],["Sa58V_RCO_EP1"],["m8_compact"],["m8_sharpshooter"],["m8_holo_sd"],["m8_carbine"],["BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo"],["M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo"],["RH_ctar21"],["RH_ctar21glacog"],["RH_massdeotech"],["RH_massdaim"],["RH_massd"],["RH_masacog"],["RH_hk416sd"],["RH_hk416sdaim"],["RH_hk416sdeotech"],["RH_hk416aim"],["RH_hk416eotech"],["RH_hk417sglaim"],["RH_hk417sgl"],["RH_hk417sdsp"],["FHQ_ACR_SNW_RCO_SD"],["FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS"],["FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS_GL"],["FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO_SD"],["FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO"],["FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO_GL"],["FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO"],["FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO"],["FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL"],["FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_SD"],["FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS"],["FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL"],["FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_SD"],["FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33"],["FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_SD"],["FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL"],["FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_SD"],["FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_SD"],["SCAR_L_CQC_EGLM_Holo"],["SCAR_L_STD_EGLM_RCO"],["SCAR_L_STD_HOLO"],["SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT"],["m8_compact"],["m8_holo_sd"],["m8_carbine"],["M8_SAW"],["bizon"],["M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo"],["vil_Fal"],["vil_Fal_Para"],["vil_FnMag"],["vil_Minimi"],["vil_AG3EOT"],["vil_uzi"],["vil_MP5SD_EOTech"],["vil_MP5_EOTech"],["vil_M91"],["vil_M76"],["vil_PSL1"],["vil_Rak74sgl"],["vil_PMI74S"],["vil_type88_1"],["vil_MPi"],["vil_M70"],["vil_Groza_SD"],["vil_Groza_GL"],["vil_Groza_SC"],["vil_Groza_HG"],["vil_9a91_c"],["vil_Vikhr"],["vil_vsk94"],["vil_9a91_csd"],["vil_AG3"]];
// Assault 
ai_wep_machine = [["BAF_AS50_scoped"],["AKS_74_GOSHAWK"],["BAF_AS50_TWS_Large"], ["Stinger"], ["RPG7V"], ["M136"], ["Javelin"], ["Strela"], ["MetisLauncher"], ["BAF_NLAW_Launcher"], ["M47Launcher_EP1"], ["vil_Panzerfaust3"], ["vil_CG84T"], ["Vil_RPG29"], ["Vil_RPO_A"], ["vilas_rpg22"], ["vilas_rpg26"], ["Vil_RPG16"], ["Vil_RPG7V_PGO"], ["Vil_RPG7d_PGO"], ["Mk13_EP1"], ["M32_EP1"], ["M79_EP1"], ["Igla"], ["RPK_74"], ["M8_SAW"], ["Pecheneg_DZ"], ["PK_DZ"], ["MG36_camo"], ["M60A4_EP1_DZE"], ["MG36"], ["M249_m145_EP1_DZE"], ["m240_scoped_EP1_DZE"], ["M240_DZ"], ["M249_EP1_DZ"], ["Mk_48_DZ"], ["MG36"], ["RPK_74"], ["M60A4_EP1_DZE"], ["m240_scoped_EP1_DZE"], ["M249_m145_EP1_DZE"], ["vil_RPK"], ["vil_RPD"], ["vil_MG4E"], ["vil_MG4"], ["vil_M240_B"], ["vil_M249_Para"], ["vil_Mg3"], ["skavil_M60e3"], ["skavil_M60"] ]; // Light machine guns 
ai_wep_sniper = [["BAF_AS50_scoped"],["BAF_AS50_TWS_Large"],["AK_107_PSO"], ["M4SPR"], ["M40A3"], ["SVD_CAMO"], ["SVD_des_EP1"], ["SVD"], ["huntingrifle"], ["M24"], ["BAF_LRR_scoped"], ["M107_DZ"], ["KSVK_DZE"], ["VSS_vintorez"], ["SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD"], ["M14_EP1"], ["DMR"], ["M24_des_EP1"], ["SVD_des_EP1"], ["m8_sharpshooter"], ["SVD"], ["vil_M14G"], ["vil_M14"], ["vil_m40a3"], ["vil_M24b"], ["vil_M21"], ["vil_HK417s"], ["vil_M110sd"], ["vil_SR25SD"], ["vil_M110"], ["vil_SVDK"], ["vil_SVD_P21"], ["vil_SVD_N"], ["vil_SVU"], ["vil_SVU_A"], ["vil_SVD_M"], ["vil_SVD_S"], ["vil_SVD_63"], ["vil_SR25"], ["vil_VSS_PSO"], ["vil_VSS_N"], ["FHQ_MSR_DESERT"], ["FHQ_MSR_SD_DESERT"], ["FHQ_RSASS_SD_TAN"], ["FHQ_RSASS_TAN"], ["vil_M21G"], ["VSS_vintorez"], ["M110_NVG_EP1"], ["m107_DZ"], ["SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect"], ["SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper"], ["FHQ_MSR_DESERT"], ["FHQ_MSR_NV_DESERT"], ["FHQ_MSR_NV_SD_DESERT"], ["FHQ_XM2010_NV_SD_DESERT"], ["FHQ_XM2010_SD_DESERT"], ["FHQ_XM2010_WDL_CAMO"], ["FHQ_XM2010_DESERT"], ["FHQ_XM2010_NV_DESERT"], ["vil_SV_98_SD"], ["vil_SV_98_69"], ["vil_SV_98"], ["USSR_cheytacM200_sd"], ["USSR_cheytacM200"], ["DMR_DZ"], ["M16A4_ACG"] ]; // Sniper rifles
ai_wep_random = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine]; // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle
ai_wep_launchers_AT = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN"];
ai_wep_launchers_AA = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER"];

ai_packs = ["DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
ai_hero_skin = ["FR_AC","FR_AR","FR_Corpsman","FR_GL","FR_Marksman","FR_R","FR_Sapper","FR_TL"];
ai_bandit_skin = ["Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ"];
ai_special_skin = ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ"];
ai_all_skin = [ai_hero_skin,ai_bandit_skin,ai_special_skin];

ai_add_skin = false; // adds unit skin to inventory on death

/* END AI CONFIG */

/* WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */
wai_mission_system = true; // use built in mission system

wai_mission_markers = ["DZMSMajMarker","DZMSMinMarker","DZMSBMajMarker","DZMSBMinMarker"];

wai_avoid_missions = true; // avoid spawning near other missions, these are defined in wai_mission_markers
wai_avoid_traders = true; // avoid spawning missions near traders
wai_mission_spread = 750; // make missions spawn this far apart from one another and other markers
wai_near_town = 0; // make missions check for towns around this radius
wai_near_road = 0; // make missions check for roads around this radius
wai_near_water = 50; // nearest water allowed near missions

wai_mission_timer = [300,900]; // time between missions 5-15 minutes
wai_mission_timeout = [900,1800]; // time each missions takes to despawn if inactive 15-30 minutes
wai_timeout_distance = 1000; // if a player is this close to a mission then it won't time-out

wai_clean_mission = true; // clean all mission buildings after a certain period
wai_clean_mission_time = 1800; // time after a mission is complete to clean mission buildings

wai_mission_fuel = [10,20]; // fuel inside mission spawned vehicles [min%,max%]
wai_vehicle_damage = [20,80]; // damages to spawn vehicles with [min%,max%]
wai_keep_vehicles = true; // save vehicles to database and keep them after restart

wai_crates_smoke = true; // pop smoke on crate when mission is finished during daytime
wai_crates_flares = true; // pop flare on crate when mission is finished during nighttime

wai_players_online = 1; // number of players online before mission starts
wai_server_fps = 2; // missions only starts if server FPS is over wai_server_fps

wai_kill_percent = 100; // percentage of AI players that must be killed at "crate" missions to be able to trigger completion

wai_high_value = true; // enable the possibility of finding a high value item (defined below crate_items_high_value) inside a crate
wai_high_value_chance = 10; // chance in percent you find above mentioned item

wai_enable_minefield = true; // enable minefields to better defend missions
wai_use_launchers = true; // add a rocket launcher to each spawned AI group
wai_remove_launcher = false; // remove rocket launcher from AI on death

// Missions
wai_hero_missions = [ // ["mission filename",% chance of picking this mission],Make sure the chances add up to 100,or it will not be accurate percentages
["black_hawk_crash",12],
["armed_vehicle",13],
["bandit_base",8],
["captured_mv22",8],
["ikea_convoy",8],
["destroyed_ural",18],
["disabled_milchopper",10],
["mayors_mansion",10],
["weapon_cache",13]
];
wai_bandit_missions = [
["armed_vehicle",12],
["black_hawk_crash",14],
["captured_mv22",6],
["broken_down_ural",14],
["hero_base",6],
["ikea_convoy",8],
["medi_camp",16],
["presidents_mansion",6],
["sniper_extraction",8],
["weapon_cache",10]
];

wai_special_missions = [
["bunny_ranch",100]
];

// Vehicle arrays
armed_vehicle = ["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE","GAZ_Vodnik_DZE","HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE","HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE","LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE","Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE","Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE","Pickup_PK_INS_DZE","Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE"];
armed_chopper = ["CH_47F_EP1_DZE","UH1H_DZE","Mi17_DZE","UH60M_EP1_DZE","UH1Y_DZE","MH60S_DZE"];
civil_chopper = ["AH6X_DZ","BAF_Merlin_DZE","MH6J_DZ","Mi17_Civilian_DZ"];
military_unarmed = ["GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac","HMMWV_Ambulance","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DZ","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_CDF","UAZ_INS","UAZ_RU","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1"];
cargo_trucks = ["Kamaz","MTVR_DES_EP1","Ural_CDF","Ural_TK_CIV_EP1","Ural_UN_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_EP1"];
refuel_trucks = ["KamazRefuel_DZ","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ","UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ","V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ"];
civil_vehicles = ["hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_2_covered","hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1","SUV_Blue","SUV_Camo","SUV_Charcoal","SUV_Green","SUV_Orange","SUV_Pink","SUV_Red","SUV_Silver","SUV_TK_CIV_EP1","SUV_White","SUV_Yellow"];

// Dynamic box array
crates_large = ["USVehicleBox","RUVehicleBox","TKVehicleBox_EP1"];
crates_medium = ["USBasicWeaponsBox","RUBasicWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeapons_EP1","RUSpecialWeaponsBox","SpecialWeaponsBox","TKSpecialWeapons_EP1","CZBasicWeapons_EP1","UNBasicWeapons_EP1"];
crates_small = ["GuerillaCacheBox","RULaunchersBox","RUBasicAmmunitionBox","RUOrdnanceBox","USBasicAmmunitionBox","USLaunchersBox","USOrdnanceBox","USOrdnanceBox_EP1","USLaunchers_EP1","USBasicWeapons_EP1","USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","UNBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","TKOrdnanceBox_EP1","TKLaunchers_EP1","TKBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1"," GuerillaCacheBox_EP1","GERBasicWeapons_EP1"];

crate_weapons_buildables = [["ChainSaw","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawB","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawG","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawP","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawR","ItemJerryMixed"]];

crate_tools = ["ItemKeyKit","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemCrowbar","ItemEtool","ItemFishingPole","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemGPS","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMachete","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles"];
crate_tools_buildable = ["ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemCrowbar","ItemKnife"];
crate_tools_sniper = ["ItemCompass","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemGPS"];

crate_items = ["FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBandage","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar10oz","CinderBlocks","ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock","ItemLightBulb","ItemLockbox","ItemSandbag","ItemTankTrap","ItemWire","MortarBucket","PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartPlankPack","PartVRotor","PartWheel","PartWoodPile"];
crate_items_high_value = ["ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemVault","30m_plot_kit","ItemHotwireKit"];
crate_items_food = ["ItemWaterbottle","FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked"];
crate_items_buildables = ["forest_large_net_kit","cinder_garage_kit",["PartPlywoodPack",5],"ItemSandbagExLarge5X","park_bench_kit","ItemComboLock",["CinderBlocks",10],"ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock",["ItemLightBulb",5],"ItemLockbox",["ItemSandbag",10],["ItemTankTrap",10],["ItemWire",10],["MortarBucket",10],["PartPlankPack",5],"PartWoodPile"];
crate_items_vehicle_repair = ["PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartVRotor","PartWheel"];
crate_items_medical = ["ItemWaterbottle","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemBandage","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta"];
crate_items_chainbullets = ["2000Rnd_762x51_M134","200Rnd_762x51_M240","100Rnd_127x99_M2","150Rnd_127x107_DSHKM"];
crate_items_sniper = [["ItemPainkiller",5],"Skin_Sniper1_DZ","Skin_CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Skin_GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ"];
crate_items_president = ["ItemDocument","ItemBriefcase100oz"];

crate_backpacks_all = ["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_TerminalPack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CompactPack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
crate_backpacks_large = ["DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1"];

crate_random = [crate_items,crate_items_food,crate_items_buildables,crate_items_vehicle_repair,crate_items_medical,crate_items_chainbullets];

/* END WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */

/* STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

static_missions = false; // use static mission file
custom_per_world = false; // use a custom mission file per world

/* END STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

configloaded = true;

};

And btw I've edited my files so I don't need to define the magazine for each weapon :D

Is it possible to have a set of static AI and associated boxes reset after all AI units within 'X' range have been killed so that they will respawn and also spawn new boxes?  I have it set on my server so that AI have taken over Devil's Castle.  But as it stands once one group of players kills them all and loots the boxes then any other group has to wait until after the following restart several hours later to do it again.

Try and remove the "Bandit" at the end of the spawn_static. I don't think they should be there.

Tried it and the RPT gives me this now:

7:49:39 Error in expression <ponandmag select 1;

call {

if(typeName(_gear) == "SCALAR") then {

if(_gear == 0>

7:49:39 Error position: <_gear) == "SCALAR") then {

if(_gear == 0>

7:49:39 Error Undefined variable in expression: _gear

7:49:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_static.sqf, line 108

7:49:39 Error in expression <igear select 0;

_unit addweapon _weapon;

>

7:49:39 Error position: <select 1;

_unit addweapon _weapon;

>

7:49:39 Error Zero divisor

7:49:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_static.sqf, line 123

7:49:39 Error in expression < addweapon _weapon;

7:49:39 Error position: <to _mags do {

7:49:39 Error to: Type String, expected Number

7:49:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_static.sqf, line 126

I'm going to try clean-installing WAI all over. No one else seems to have had this issue

Is it possible to give a group a specific weapon? I tried putting this in:

[[(_position select 0) + 5,(_position select 1) + 20, 0],1,"extreme",["M110_TWS_EP1","20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",4,"Random","gsc_eco_stalker_head_duty","Random",["bandit",1000],_mission] call spawn_group;

But it just errored.

Also I've had a couple of mission spawn without a marker, which is really weird.

The special mission spawned, the hero mission spawned but not this one, there was also a bandit base one that did the same thing before restart, the AI, crate, vehicles and buildings spawned but no marker, but a few minutes later the marker appeared.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34097131335469293/C6CD790D95B9ED498D6C9A1C3335701CBCFC34E5/

And as soon as I alt tabbed back into game the marker came up for it, which was the Ural Attack.

Had a third instance of a mission spawning then the marker spawning up to a few minutes after it, makes the area very dangerous for players.

Im about to "convert" the old wai to this new improved wai (love what i have seen so far), but i cant figure out the static spawn (the old custom spawn).

What file/files are connected to static_missions = true function?

What file/files are connected to custom_per_world = true function?

if i set custom_per_world to true, and have a file for each map i play on, would that do it?

I really love this mission system!  Great job on it.  I have one question and will try this out on my test server today.

Has anyone tried loading two instances of the script to see if they can get up to 4 missions spawning at once?

So you would have the original installed in WAI folder and create WAI2 folder with all the same stuff.  Obviously you'd have to manually change some of the files to reflect the new folder name.  Just curious cause I'd prefer to have 4 of these missions running instead of just 2 WAI and 2 from the other missions system! :)