[Outdated] [Release] Single Currency & Banking 1.1

ok need help PLZ!!!!

Hey anybody know why maybe that I can buy a Hmmwv from my Hero trader but can't sell the same one right back?

It only does this on Hero and Bandit traders and only on the military armed and trucks armed. Choppers are ok?

Been banging my head on this all day?!#@!@ :(

Using DZE_ConfigTrader

All other traders are fine here is a copy of of my Hero thats doing it.

class Category_562 {

class HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE {
        type = "trade_any_vehicle";
        buy[] ={400000,"Coins"};
        sell[] ={200000,"Coins"};
    };
    class HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE {
        buy[] ={200000,"Coins"};
        sell[] ={100000,"Coins"};
    };
    class HMMWV_Mk19_USArmy {
        buy[] ={200000,"Coins"};
    };
    class LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE {
        buy[] ={200000,"Coins"};
    };
    class LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE {
        buy[] ={200000,"Coins"};
    };
    class UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE {
        buy[] ={200000,"Coins"};
    };
    class GAZ_Vodnik_DZE {
        buy[] ={200000,"Coins"};
    };
    class HMMWV_Mk19 {
        buy[] ={400000,"Coins"};
        sell[] ={200000,"Coins"};
    };
};

I have also tried this way

class Category_562 {

class HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] = {100000,"Coins"};sell[] = {50000,"Coins"};};
class HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] = {300000,"Coins"};sell[] = {150000,"Coins"};};
class HMMWV_Mk19_USArmy {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] = {300000,"Coins"};sell[] = {150000,"Coins"};};
class LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] = {100000,"Coins"};sell[] = {50000,"Coins"};};
class LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] = {100000,"Coins"};sell[] = {50000,"Coins"};};
class UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] = {150000,"Coins"};sell[] = {75000,"Coins"};};
class GAZ_Vodnik_DZE {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] = {200000,"Coins"};sell[] = {100000,"Coins"};};
class HMMWV_Mk19 {type = "trade_any_vehicle";buy[] = {200000,"Coins"};sell[] = {100000,"Coins"};};
};

Never mined found the error my sell distance was way to LOW!!!!

Was wondering if i could just make some edits to the banking script and use it to store the original currency? I dont need detailed instructions, just need to know if possible and maybe what to edit. Im sure i can figure out how to only add the bank part on my own.

So i cant get it to work. I know i placed the mission/server files correctly because i can get in-game and single currency works.

But when i place the DLL's into my server the server stays on for about a minute and then crashes with "Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 7742ADAF" The code changes every time but it crashes on the exception. Whats causing this? (Trying to get it working with epoch and overpoch on instance 11 cherno.) And allocator is "C:\sspanel\gameservers\arma2\328\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll", so do the "new" dll's make arma crash? and why? I'd be very happy if someone could help me :/

So i cant get it to work. I know i placed the mission/server files correctly because i can get in-game and single currency works.

But when i place the DLL's into my server the server stays on for about a minute and then crashes with "Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 7742ADAF" The code changes every time but it crashes on the exception. Whats causing this? (Trying to get it working with epoch and overpoch on instance 11 cherno.) And allocator is "C:\sspanel\gameservers\arma2\328\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll", so do the "new" dll's make arma crash? and why? I'd be very happy if someone could help me :/

bumppedi bump WTF should i do? I need SC for OVERPOCH CHERNARUS Instance 11. Losing players all the time and the RPT dont explain ****

Which DLL's and what version of SC are you using?

Im using the DLL's included in the download for SC ver 1 and 1.1, + the HiveExt from the link in the post. And i already tried the other guys 2.0 version. Can you tell me where to download this stuff because i tried absolutely every possible thing there is. So do i just download it from this post? And do i use the DLL's in this post? Or do i download the ones from the post's link? Just what dll's should i use? Thats the question.

Im using the DLL's included in the download for SC ver 1 and 1.1, + the HiveExt from the link in the post. And i already tried the other guys 2.0 version. Can you tell me where to download this stuff because i tried absolutely every possible thing there is. So do i just download it from this post? And do i use the DLL's in this post? Or do i download the ones from the post's link? Just what dll's should i use? Thats the question.

You download 1.1 files from this topic (Zupa's GitHub). For 2.0 you download them from Soul's GitHub. Are you sure the DLL's are in the correct place? Are you renting the server, home-hosting or just running a dev server on your local machine? Though it looks like Zupa's working on a new version at the moment so if you can't get this working you can wait for the new one.

Well I tried to merge them. Don't know if it went right or not. Just replaced the strings that were allready in and added the strings that were not in. Placed the files in the right folders I guess. I'm using Overpoch R2 on Chernarus on GTX Gaming host. Unpacked the PBO (Makes an archive folder) then merged all the files and added the files. Repacked the PBO and added all the files i had to in the MPMissions. But servers stucks on WAIT FOR HOST now....

I've been working on a complete server script rebuild, and I'll have to say it seems the Github files are cross polluted with several versions/solutions for the single coin. I've previously installed 1.1 w/ Soul 2.0 on a live server, now I'm installing on top of a fresh install that only has P4L and SnapPro pre-installed. I'm finding that some of the trader files seem to have calls/variable/logic relating to the PeterBeer version of pre-build, and others are still using the original 1.1 setup. It has been a real mess. I was lucky in that I had the original zip from the 1.1 release.

The crossing of these files makes it very difficult to diffmerge them into a working install. Just a heads up to creators, seems files need some housekeeping.

After installing this addon plot managment stoped working 

menu on the plot is showing on but after my character dies and i go to my base  it's telling me that i need 30 meter plot pole to build , i can't find anything interesting in my log files

does anybody have the same problem ? 

some fix by F507DMT

hi all! I noticed a problem when transferring money to another player, the money is taken, but do not reach the recipient.

if u have lo fps, when u give money and move cursor from player, u can give money to car.. or tree))

i fix this like this:

in give_player_dialog.sqf add bottom:

TargetToGiveCoint =  _this select 3;

in init.sqf find this:

_target = cursorTarget;

change to this:

_target = TargetToGiveCoint;

it fix scroll & low fps. but the first translation is still sometimes lost.... help?

Possible can duping whitch change skin:

drop fps, open bank, give all money from bank, skin changet... duping. many ways duping like this..

i fix this like this:

in init.sqf find:

BankDialogDepositAmount = {
BankDialogWithdrawAmount = {
GivePlayerAmount = {

add in all like this:

BankDialogDepositAmount = {
if(DZE_ActionInProgress) exitWith { titleText ["i can`t now", "PLAIN DOWN", 0.5];};
DZE_ActionInProgress = true;

///some code////
        if (_amount < 1 or _amount > _bank) exitWith {
		cutText ["You can not withdraw more than is in your bank.", "PLAIN DOWN"];
                DZE_ActionInProgress = false; //add this
	};
///some code////

DZE_ActionInProgress = false;
};

say target what i give him money

add in init.sqf:

GivePlayerAmount = {
///some code////
[nil,_target,"loc", rTITLETEXT, format["Player %2 give to you %1 %3!",_amount,name player,CurrencyName], "PLAIN", 0] call RE;
///some code////
};

drop fps: "NumLock -" + "LShift" then jast write FPS, drop to 5-10fps. or use old PC))

sorry for my bad eng

Zupa,

Thank you for this mod.

I did have one problem with this though. After I did everything in the instructions and had GTX gaming upload our dlls to our server, I am getting the "waiting for host" message when I try to log in. What could I have done wrong here? What files do I need to send you so you can take a look at it? Thanks for your help.

All are the same, the only thing will differ from another is the following 3 files:

• addbankmarkers.sqf ( missions pbo)
  • banks.sqf ( in server pbo)
  • server_traders.sqf ( missions pbo)

Ofcourse u need the mission.sqm from That epoch map.

Those 3 files need to be changed if u use an other map ( it are the bank and atm marker locations, and the trader ID's)

THIS DOESNT GET INFLUENCED BY OVERPOCH OR OVERPOCHINs, Only the map!!

Use the following to have the newest version and fixes:

I'll try yo set up a detailed instruction soon for every individual change that has been done.