AGN Safe Zones causing conflict with AH330a5

Three Plus

Question

So after updating to Infistars latest Anti Hack I noticed that players could not shoot zombies or each other but admins could without a problem. So after a few days of trial an error I thought maybe AGN safe zones was causing the issue and it was. Anyone have a fix for this, I really like AGN safe zones because it has anti backpack theft. Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

So after updating to Infistarts latest Anti Hack I noticed that players could not shoot zombies or each other but admins could without a problem. So after a few days of trial an error I thought maybe AGN safe zones was causing the issue and it was. Anyone have a fix for this, I really like AGN safe zones because it has anti backpack theft. Any ideas?

having the same issue, safe zones seam to be a big thing with players so need help asap

It is completely opposite for me. Admins cannot fire while in trader but players can. I have installed a Vehicle Safezone script to combat it but i was wondering if anyone found a fix. Also, I have tried Infistar safezones and that causes a bug where the admin tool godmode does not work anymore