Nova ZONA map.

s3crtAZOnt

• 3 weeks later...
++ INCOMING TRANSCRIPTION OF SHORT URGENT DISTRESS CALL RECEIVED [13 OCTOBER 2015 11:51PM] FROM NORTH EASTERN WARD, NOVA ZONA... TRANSCRIPTION AS FOLLOWS: 
"...OF US! ONLY MYSELF TEAM LEADER OSCAR DELTA LEFT- MOVING! MOVING MOVING MOVING! MORE THAN ONE- MOVING! REPEAT THEY ARE MOVING- HOW CAN? BEARING DOWN ON ME... THEY'RE DESIG!- I WA..." 
TRANSCRIPTION ENDS // RECEIVED ALONGSIDE DISTRESS CALL WERE THREE CAPTURED IMAGES BELIEVED TO BE FROM TEAM LEADER OSCAR DELTA. OSCAR DELTA NOW ASSUMED DECEASED. MESSAGE ENDS ++

Hi guys,

lol, not a clue to release date mate no sorry..! 

Yeah, I put a few of these Designators down randomly in Altis with some of my NOVA ZONA buildings, set it to midnight in a storm, equipped a torch and recorded it... it was very very unnerving to say the least... ;) When you turn a corner and there's one right in front of you it's quite a shock.

As I had a torch on the gun it looked Blair Witchy aye..! :)

Haven't started on the terrain yet no, but I'll initially go for a small island off NOVA ZONA to get used to it, then start in on the big bad bitch herself- she'll be similar to Chernarus size.

Hitting the sack now guys- knackered... thanks for your interest- keeps me going.

hi meshcarver, did you plan to landlock it or go with island(s)?
I am just trying to figure how sea transport will be impacted by the theme and feel.
 possibly having some small islands like the Marlborough Sounds (check out north of South Island, NZ) or north of north island near auckland) will allow people to actually have a need to use them.

I'd love to see travel by boat being all engulfed in fog and you need compass to guide travel instead of visual cues.

To be realistic and providing that he works on it continuous.. it will most likely be no less than 2 years before we see it as a complete map..

the more i read and see leads me to believe this, the more i read and see like everyone else also makes me want this sooner, but something tells me i should look away this is not very healthy, waiting for something like this lol...

the pictures looks amazing keep up the good work, my gut feeling tells me A4 will be out before we get this... i hope i am wrong,, this map is what epoch need, altis and startis are way too open n bright for epoch kinda game.. hence why i only play cherno now , and yes it is an over played map.... 

It might be worth it meshcarver to find someone willing to collaborate on the map with you. Most of the people who make maps do almost 100% terrain and object placement and it still takes them 3-4 years.

This is true, when quality and realism is important.... and I don't mean peasantry that A2/A3 mod maps give, I mean Altis or Stratis level of quality... that would take ages to create. Took me 6 months just to create my terrain that looks somewhat acceptable... render times are the biggest limitation, it sucks to see something go horribly wrong after 2-5 days of rendering satmap (actually happens a lot)...

However Meshcarver already made it clear that he won't collaborate (I already asked earlier in this thread :P ) and for the same reasons I wouldn't.

• 1 month later...

Although I am very excited about this and it looks absolutely gorgeous, I cant see this happening in the near future. Mesh, keep up the good work man, I know its tough working on a project like this, but I would play the crap out of this if you get to release!

I just hope the master meshcarver can release this before he looses his mind!  :lol:

Keep Strong MC Keep Strong Resist!

Nothing personal, but can you please stop the centered texts, it's freaking annoying if i suddenly have to go look for the text more to the right. Which changes completely because i work on alot of pc's with different resolutions of screensizes.

Time = Money ^^

It doesn't belong on a forum ^^

Nothing personal, but can you please stop the centered texts, it's freaking annoying if i suddenly have to go look for the text more to the right. Which changes completely because i work on alot of pc's with different resolutions of screensizes.

Time = Money ^^

It doesn't belong on a forum ^^

I never understood the centered text either, I'm presuming he's using some tablet or mobile device, although he did make 1 yesterday that wasn't centered, I actully read it :)