[WIP] ZFM-FairMission System-Dynamic,Modular & Balanced (Alpha release 90% complete, Test builds frequently available) - Actively developed

Ok makes total sense man just figured it wouldn't hurt asking (and it didn't lol) again thanks for your time and help to me and the community. I think for the most part we all understand work and life before projects. Again thanks a million for the support your showing the community and it definatly doesn't go unnoticed. Keep up the great work mate!

Ok makes total sense man just figured it wouldn't hurt asking (and it didn't lol) again thanks for your time and help to me and the community. I think for the most part we all understand work and life before projects. Again thanks a million for the support your showing the community and it definatly doesn't go unnoticed. Keep up the great work mate!

No problem. Will likely be resuming development this weekend, paid work permitting :)

YmXmeWi.jpg

Aren't they pretty? They are now filled up completely based on a minimum-quota. In this example, I gave the function two types - pistols and machineguns.

ZFM_Loot_To_Add = ["EASY",["MACHINEGUNS","PISTOLS"]] call ZFM_Loot_Get_Contents;
["USVehicleBox_EP1",[4600,10160,0],ZFM_Loot_To_Add] call ZFM_Loot_Create_Loot_Object;

d8OUULA.jpg

This is what happens if the container doesn't have enough room..

Official development song ;-)

Hi,

i'm using your test build now.

I run it with EMS 0.3 on a Epoch 1.0.5.1 / 125548 Vilayer server.

First of all, it's working. I got the already knowed bugs:

-missions don't get cleared

-mission markers just visible when you'r ingame when the mission start

-AI kill counter doesn't work right 

and here's my RPT with a lot of errors.

I hope i could help you / you could help me =)

waiting for your stable build =)

and nice work!

ZFM Errors in RPT .txt

Been loving the new system, players are telling me it much more dynamic in comparison to others in use. I am getting reports though that the loots crates will only fill up with 4 or 5 items, cans of pop and bandages. I also noticed when I log out and log back in mission markers are gone!

Other than that I love how the ai respond. I had 3 of them push almost 300m out to where I was prone and try to flank me!!!

Been loving the new system, players are telling me it much more dynamic in comparison to others in use. I am getting reports though that the loots crates will only fill up with 4 or 5 items, cans of pop and bandages. I also noticed when I log out and log back in mission markers are gone!

Other than that I love how the ai respond. I had 3 of them push almost 300m out to where I was prone and try to flank me!!!

Thanks :) I appreciate the kind comments, keep your eyes out for the release. It's my wife's birthday today, so I won't be doing any ZFM work for a few days or so. But fear not, keep looking on this forum, and I'll make a new topic called "ZFM Alpha Testing Release", and you can all go nuts :D Or donate $9999 and maybe my wife will let me code for ZFM on her birthday weekend ;)

Still working on paid work at the moment, sadly. Not long to go, but keep an eye out for some extra goodies. I have some scripts I have developed for a friend a while ago, which require zero modifications outside init.sqf:

• Self-bloodbag
  • Build restriction system (Prevent building near high-value loot spawns, in specific cities, in specific co-ordinates)
  • Clothing-retrieval (Requires no unnecessary modification of which clothes can be retrieved, just uses Cfg files to find and generate appropriate clothing)

This is what "ZFS Clientside" will contain -- everything like this and more; copy one folder, insert one line into init.sqf and you're done. They're already made, so not taking time away from ZFM before you ask  :-P

Thanks for your patience, you know I love y'all <3