[WIP] ZFM-FairMission System-Dynamic,Modular & Balanced (Alpha release 90% complete, Test builds frequently available) - Actively developed

Since the word "balanced" has been used a lot I would like to see missions trigger on players present, ie 1 player present spawn 6 ai, 2 players 12 ai ...etc, this way missions do not favor clans and would make it fairer for solo players.

The project looks good and I would love to try it when it matures but I really would like to see the feature mentioned above as that would make it perfect.

Hey zambon i keep getting this error everytime i run the server

_metProbability = _itemProbability >= _itemBoundary;
diag_log(format["%1 - ZFM>
16:04:40 Error position: <_itemBoundary;
16:04:40 Error Undefined variable in expression: _itemboundary
16:04:40 File z\addons\dayz_server\ZFM\ZFM_LootHandler.sqf, line 91
16:04:40 "ArrayItem: ["M249_DZ","weapon"]"
16:04:40 "Zambino FairMission System [ZFM] v0.3.2 - ZFM_Walk_LootTable - Item probability 14.01, Boundary <null>, MetBoundary <null>"
16:04:40 Error in expression <;

Hey zambon i keep getting this error everytime i run the server

_metProbability = _itemProbability >= _itemBoundary;
16:04:40 Error position: <_itemBoundary;
16:04:40 Error Undefined variable in expression: _itemboundary
16:04:40 File z\addons\dayz_server\ZFM\ZFM_LootHandler.sqf, line 91
16:04:40 "ArrayItem: ["M249_DZ","weapon"]"
16:04:40 "Zambino FairMission System [ZFM] v0.3.2 - ZFM_Walk_LootTable - Item probability 14.01, Boundary <null>, MetBoundary <null>"
16:04:40 Error in expression <;

You're using the pre-alpha version which has this bug. This feature has been replaced in recent builds -- keep an eye out for the upcoming alpha test release, which will alleviate this issue. I'm preparing it right now. :D

dont wanna look , but i begin to believe to the poster who said " he will never finish it"

Believe what you want. It's not true, though. I made it clear that it'd be a slow progress, and that ZFM progress stops when my personal time gets taken up with other things. I'm kinda sick of having to repeat it, but it doesn't make it any less true. Either way, feel free to believe whatever makes you feel happy. :)

Believe what you want. It's not true, though. I made it clear that it'd be a slow progress, and that ZFM progress stops when my personal time gets taken up with other things. I'm kinda sick of having to repeat it, but it doesn't make it any less true. Either way, feel free to believe whatever makes you feel happy. :)

I believe it is coming along nicely :)

vVApqQM.png

Remembering that ZFM isn't my day job, and I have other things of more financial & social importance than ZFM I have to work on, I would consider that to be fairly consistent progress. If you disagree, by all means join the GitHub page and start contributing. :)

I know people are eager for the release, and so am I. Relax, stop reading the page if it makes you happier, and wait for the notification in GitHub or here that the alpha is out.

https://github.com/zambino/fairserver/tree/devel

Hey man keep up the good work, quality content takes time and I personally have no issue waiting for whats in store. Can't wait to see what you have planned for everyone. Keep up the great work man!

Thanks, I appreciate the support. I've been a little busy, but back on development now. I come to the PC, and Arma2OA is corrupted. Bloody windows. Re-install of all ARMA-related stuff, and then back to to work.

peace-love-linux.jpg

Thanks, I appreciate the support. I've been a little busy, but back on development now. I come to the PC, and Arma2OA is corrupted. Bloody windows. Re-install of all ARMA-related stuff, and then back to to work.

peace-love-linux.jpg

Yea I know how that is, had it happen 1 to many times so I ended up just making a backup of epoch, arma, and arma oa so that any time something goes corrupt I can just replace the file. As always stoked to see the end result can't wait to throw it onto our server. Peace -Ndogg

Update: Just getting back to ZFM now after completing some paid work. All that needs to be done is some unit testing, and then I will be releasing a test release on GitHub. I don't want to give a date as my life could get busy at any point, but needless to say, I am thankful there are so many people with so much patience.

Glad to here you've almost come to a quality worth releasing as alpha. I personally enjoy seeing a project take time as long as the developer is active with those interested. To me it shows that you don't settle for anything but top notch work and that reflects very highly on who you are. I'd just like to thank you for continuously working on this and keeping us updated despite that you aren't getting paid. Best of luck to the development and to long lasting years of ZFM use!!!

Cheers- Ndogg