[OLD] JAEM - Just another Evac-Chopper Mod v1.4 (Updated 06/14/2014) ** OUT OF DATE **

OtterNas3

I appear to also be having the same issues as described.

Placing the HeliEvac works no problem and you can use it in that server cycle but as soon as restart comes the Heli pad is still there but the option to call it is not available, I have tried to call manually using an external script but it say that you do not have a Helipad available.

Seems as if the values are not populating the variable on hive load.

For now I have removed the requirement for the briefcase to place the helipad so players just replace them every restart if needed.

@Tricks

Maybe try this....

In the EvacChopper_init.sqf about line 172/173 it seems there is the call to "Set Evac-Choper"

I am realy not sure if this will work or break the whole Script, so think about a backup before do changes...

I think you could try to comment these lines out...

//if (s_player_makeEvacChopper < 0) then {
    //s_player_makeEvacChopper = player addAction [("<t color=""#0000FF"">" + ("Set Evac-Chopper") + "</t>"),"custom\JAEM\SetEvacChopper.sqf",evac_cTarget,-1000,false,false,"",""];

What should happen on restart?

The Player Evac-Field is stored to the Database and is tied to the playerUID and not the characterID, so he will be the owner of it until you stop hosting your server, wipe your database, or the player decides to remove it by making it at another position!

This doesn't work for me. all is well for now i just changed it to 2 10oz gold until i can figure it out. But all evac points delete on restart for me :(

Can anyone help me make this use coin currency instead of briefcases?

Im sure its quite easy. I changed mine to 10oz gold by changing the classname, Edit the SetEvacChopper.sqf. take all of the classnames (ItemBriefcase100oz) and change it to the coin classname. as well as how many you'll need and the messages it sends as well should be changed accordingly to reduce any confusion for the players!  Not 100% sure this will work for coins but it did for 10oz gold VS briefs!! So DL a backup of what is already working for sure!!!!

I don't understand / Can't workout where this goes - dayz_allowedObjects = dayz_allowedObjects + ["HeliHRescue"];

In your MPMissions Folder do you not of a customs folder?

depending on where you have your server root directory. This is my location Thanks to PryMary :) C:\Users\Skittles\Desktop\Server\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\custom

but I also have to give thanks to LaunchBox because I would have never had an epic server and meet Pry!