[OLD] JAEM - Just another Evac-Chopper Mod v1.4 (Updated 06/14/2014) ** OUT OF DATE **

OtterNas3

Please someone work on this problem with the steam ID

I have no clue about program codes – So I cannot fix this myself :huh: or even offer any reasonable help  :wacko:

But I can see a few other scripts that allow Stream ID – so there must be a solution out there somewhere….. somehow

I would hate to lose this script, when we update the server.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys i got the script working on 1051 cool and no probs i can see atm.

Only thing im now testing is the landing pad disappearing on restart or not.

Everything else works~!

THX MUCH OTTER!)

P.S. Yes everything works untill restart comes and the helipad gets deleted.(((

Is it the 1051 or its me somwhere f**** up??

Anyone has this problem?

Yeah sorry guys was not really reading previous posts about the ID.

I suppose its the same problem as the page before. After restart its wasted.

But at least you can set it for 1 Brief... once at restart. So its working mainly. Just not properly.

No i have not edited myself yet, and considering vbwaol will look at it - im a noob towards these guys)))

I dont like start loadouts whatsoever, specially the radio is used for many other things on my server and costs 1 Briefcase on the traders. Cant give em away for free ^^

I'm almost finished with v1.1, stay tuned!

Totally understandable, if you dont mind my asking what is the functionality of the radio on your server for it to warrant such a price?

Managed to do a bit of hunting around and found a workaround which I have tried and appears to work.

From the SetEvacChopper.sqf if you remove the "_playerUID" out of the private line and add in the following

_playerUID = getPlayerUIDOld player;

Again in the EcacChopper_init.sqf @ line 82 change the following from getPlayerUID to getPlayerUIDOld

This seems to convert the steam ID in to the old UID format.

I have tested on restart and everything seems to work fine  :D

Managed to do a bit of hunting around and found a workaround which I have tried and appears to work.

From the SetEvacChopper.sqf if you remove the "_playerUID" out of the private line and add in the following

Again in the EcacChopper_init.sqf @ line 82 change the following from getPlayerUID to getPlayerUIDOld

Good work!! Can anyone else confirm?

This fixed it for me.  Thank you!

Getting Kicked for Battleye Client restriction #3...

"PVDZE_EvacChopperFieldsUpdate" = ["add",<NULL-object>]

I tried doing looking for the 5 "add" ladder crap nothing anywhere!

I added all the filters, (never altered filters until installing your mod), it counts down, to create chopper a evac chopper and bam, at last second it shows the error and i get kicked.!

any help?

[email protected] please..

Getting Kicked for Battleye Client restriction #3...

"PVDZE_EvacChopperFieldsUpdate" = ["add",<NULL-object>]

I tried doing looking for the 5 "add" ladder crap nothing anywhere!

I added all the filters, (never altered filters until installing your mod), it counts down, to create chopper a evac chopper and bam, at last second it shows the error and i get kicked.!

any help?

[email protected] please..

Found the Fix!

There isnt much about the antihack whitelisting, nothing specific to this mod and adding to actions list, you have to add it to the very end of the list or it wont work and will keep kicking...FYI to anyone looking

usually line 180-182 (this is how it looks on mine and it stopped the kicks) "s_player_lockunlock","s_vehicle_lockunlock","s_player_toggleSnap","s_player_toggleSnapSelect","s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint","s_player_evacCall,s_player_makeEvacChopper"

Correct me if I'm wrong... But wont the getPlayerUIDOld thing only work for players who started on the server b4 the change and therefore have an old id to reference?

Bao

During my attempt, that was the case. After server restart. New heli pads disappeared. 

@masterking3000

Your HeliHRescue will not be saved because of the new steam GUID. The solution is quite simple.

Open your "EvacChopper_init.sqf" and change in the line 81 -> _number_string = getPlayerUID _playertemp ; <-

to -> _number_string = getPlayerUIDOld _playertemp ; <- That was it ;-)

best regards

Again in the EvacChopper_init.sqf @ line 82 change the following from getPlayerUID to getPlayerUIDOld

I have tested on restart and everything seems to work fine :D

Thanks. Works fine but please do not remove in the "SetEvacChopper.sqf" file "_playerUID".

This is not good because otherwise the GUID of the Arma anniversary edition can not be converted.

The command -> ([player] call ON_fnc_convertUID); <- not change. Otherwise can not be called convert UID in "EvacChopper_init.sqf" file.

It is sufficient if it is changed in "EvacChopper_init.sqf" file in the line 81 -> _number_string = getPlayerUID _playertemp; <-

to -> _number_string = getPlayerUIDOld _playertemp;

;-)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. I speak german ;-)

i installed you'r it all works till the countdown timer finishes and i get this,  You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Public Variable Restriction #3)

i get this in the publicvariable.log

#3 "PVDZE_EvacChopperFieldsUpdate" = ["add",<NULL-object>]

my server is run buy GTX and battleye filters are updated latest infistar AH inc buy GTX.

publicvariable.txt

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"
5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !"PVDZE_player" !"PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
1 "PVAHR_0_"